Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm
"Probably keep the staff, actually, Reno. We can say it's something I found while trying to get out if we do go with the escape option. Though, Sub's got a good point. And if we do go with the tribute idea, it'll have to be a good one..." She took another drink before she sighed. "Might just go with the tribute thing, though. Keep the timeline of events the exact same, give a different motivation as for why I kept my a** in Pyrite, though, and then say I used these events to grab something... or someone, for this tribute.

"And also, depending on how long this lasts, this whole thing doesn't leave the three of us, in case I wind up having to go against you guys again. Easier to keep up the facade of where loyalties lie if not everyone knows about this." Aile turned her head to the side right after she said that, seeming contemplating something before speaking up again. "Maybe a few others. But not the whole team." Her stare would go off to the ground in front of her, now biting her thumb nail as she thought about the magnitude of what they were talking about, a small look of unease on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:06 pm
Reno would make to raise his hand before realizing his upside down position basically meant he would need to put it through the fridge for this to work. Instead just simply waving his hand a bit, he would speak. "Well....it might be best to take someone able to escape from captivity easily for a tribute if thats the way we go. That or take one of my arms. We stole the original from there and I still have it above the work bench. Just don't ask for Wikstrom's helmet. That bad boy is mine."

Slowly picking himself off of the fridge with his arms, Reno would look towards Aile. "Hostages should be hybrids, channelers, or somebody crazy enough to escape anything they end up in. Tech or other such things should be SNAGs or anything we pilfered from their country. That sound good?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:26 pm
Long after the other members of Team Snagem filtered out of the main room, Lykas headed downstairs. Away from the sea, the salt and smell of smoke and burning corpses, he wanted to enjoy a bit of calm water in the pool downstairs. About the time he walked into the pool room and released his Pokemon to join him for his swim, he heard a voice both familiar and intruguingly new.

“Your friends are an interesting lot, Big Brother.”

“Excuse me?” He asked, turning around rather quickly, looking for the source of the voice.

“They’re going to need more power to handle the enemy you’re facing now, though.”

“Who are you and how do you know about us?” Lykas demanded of the seemingly empty room.

“I’m your baby sister, Big Brother. Don’t you remember me?”

“I don’t have any brothers or sisters.” Lykas asserted, crossing his arms as his Pokemon started to look around as well, attempting to find the speaker.

“None that you know of.” Another voice chimed in, this one sounding much younger than the other voice.

“Look, I don’t know who either of you are but you’re starting to piss me off.” Lykas finally snapped. “So either show yourselves or get out of here and don’t ever come back.”

“Looks like we don’t have much choice, Taryn. Big brother demands to meet us face to face.”
“I guess you’re right, Myrn. Big Brother’s so impatient!”

The owners of the voices finally made their appearances, a young girl with blue hair rising out of the pool and climbing up onto the floor around it. She was followed by a younger boy with bright red hair. What made the two of them most stand out however was the the girl was covered in blue and white scales and fins sprouting from her arms and legs with a familiar three-pointed crest on her head. The male possessed bright red hair and patches of purple scales across his body, almost but not quite perfectly blending in with his purple-toned skin. He also possessed fins sprouting from his body in places, though they weren’t as obviously fins as the girl’s were. “Do you recognize us?” The female asked.

“Not in the slightest.” Lykas responded, signalling his Pokemon to come to his side as he did. “Who the ~/~ are you two?”

The female hung her head and shook it slightly. “Our big brother doesn’t recognize us.”
“It’s heartbreaking, Big Sister!” The male replied, tears springing to his eyes already.
“It’s alright, Taryn! We’ll take him to Mother and she’ll make everything right.” The female replied to the younger male - the one named Taryn.
“You mean it, Myrn?!” Taryn asked, his tears starting to dry up as fast as they had formed.

“Cut the act, you two. I already told you I don’t have any brothers and sisters so stop calling me your brother!” Lykas snapped, starting to get irritated.

“Oh, but you do! You didn’t think Mother only had a child with Wallace, did you?! Oh no, Mother has a legacy to leave behind, a history worth leaving for the world to discover!” Myrn retorted.

Taryn snickered. “Mother has many children Big Brother! But you’re her favorite.” He assured, nodding enthusiastically. “Would you like to meet her?”

“Mother would be very pleased to meet you, Big Brother!” Myrn agreed, beginning to nod just as eagerly.

About that time, an alarm would sound throughout HQ, drawing as many people as possible to the pool room. “Good luck getting out of here now.” Lykas told them, determined that his friends would prevent these two from escaping. Maybe somebody else could threaten them enough to make them stop speaking in riddles.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 pm
A light bulb would go off in Sub's head when he heard Reno talk about his arm. Turning towards the man with a smile he would eye the arm for a bit before talking to its owner. "There is one sure fire way to prove to one group that you have completely abandoned a group you were formerly a part of and now loyal to the new one. Humans have done this for since the dawn of history, and it's so simple. What better way to prove loyalty to Flare and abandonment of Snagem then by killing one of their highest ranking members and bringing a piece of them as proof and trophy? I mean, traditionally you bring a head but maybe Flare would be content with an arm." The man explained with a devilish grin.

"This is what we do. We act like Aile escaped and we begin chasing her as she flees to the embrace of Flare in Kalos. Somewhere along the way, where we know they'll see, Aile 'kills' Reno and takes his arm to give to Flare as a gift. Flare will see the act and have the arm as proof and trophy and they welcome Aile back with open arms. How does that sound?" He said, making air quotes with his fingers when he said the word 'kills'.

Just then the alarm in HQ went off, causing Sub to grumble. "What's going on now? Someone go check that out."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:57 pm
Amaranth would end up catching wind of the conversation just in time for Sub to mention about killing Reno, but not in time to notice the air quotes that came with it. Before she could ask about why Reno was about to be killed in what had to be horrific fashion, she'd hear the alarm and Sub's request for someone to check it out. "Um..."

She take her SNAG out and go to check about what the alarm was for, but in the process, she'd see a message about something else entirely:

[HQ Gains for: 8/7/2017 to 8/27/2017]
No growth? Odd.

Shrugging, she'd just dismiss the global message and resume checking about whatever the alarm was about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm
Aile groaned when Sub suggested 'killing' Reno, even with the knowledge that it was supposed to be faked. "Eh..." She would continue on, but the alarm interrupted her. "The hell? Gah, we'll continue this later, I suppose." The woman would start to head out, but then paused, blinking. "Uh... Where's the alarm coming from? I have no way of knowing right now." She scratched the back of her head, slightly embarrassed.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:18 pm
Reno would open his palm and watch the holographic display pop up. "The...pool room? Are we being invaded by some tiny Remoraid?" Reno questioned, slowly moving towards the pool even as he stared bewildered at the reading the display was giving him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:30 pm
"We have no intention of leaving without you, Big Brother." Myrn assured Lykas, crossing her arms and waiting patiently.

"We'll stay as long as we need to." Taryn agreed, though he began to pace back and forth between Lykas and the pool.

"You two had better start making some kind of sense before my friends get here or I swear you're going to be on the receiving end of something incredibly unpleasant." Lykas warned the pair, his eyes beginning to glow black as he prepared a Hex for them.

"We're making perfect sense if you'd bother listening. Our Mother wants to meet you, our Big Brother, who she believes to be the inheritor of her legacy." Myrn replied.

"And I told you I don't have any siblings. And I've never met my mother before! She left me when I was an infant. How would she even know who I am any more?!" Lykas replied, demanding some answers.

"Mother's been watching you for your whole life, Big Brother." Taryn replied. "Always watching you, whether you knew it or not."

"She even tried calling you home once before, a long, long time ago!" Myrn added, a mischievous smile on her face.

The other Snagems should be arriving around this time. How much they'd hear depended on just when exactly they arrived.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm
I started zoning out of the conversation due to a headache kicking in, but it all but vanished when the alarm went off. Deciding not to make a fool of myself by asking what I'd missed, I decided to take the initiative, and head to the pool room, to figure out what set off the alarm. Once there, I saw the two hybrids talking to Lykas. "Friends of yours?" I asked Lykas before I noticed Keiko standing beside me. I had to guess that the alarm woke her up. She didn't say anything, but I had to guess she was wondering the same thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:47 pm
"Ah.... Well, that means I grab Kayvaan then. Right. Be right there then, I suppose." Aile would go head off to her room, poking her head in.

"Hey, Kayvaan. We're checking something out in the pool." The frog would look up at Aile from his flopped down position on the bed, leering at Aile. "Don't give me that look, now get your a** over here. You might be interested in something later, as well." This caused an intrigued look to appear on his face as he sat up. "Yeah, I'll tell you on the way. Seriously, though, you can stop being an a*****e to everyone..." Kayvaan shrugged and poked Tatooine as she slept on the floor, the Flygon jolting awake. "Okay then, both of you come on then. Good morning, Tati," she giggled, beckoning both of her Pokémon to follow her.

Everyone by the pool would notice Aile and her Pokémon show up towards the end of the two siblings talk about their mother, leaving Aile to raise an eyebrow. "Creepy stalker twins. Wonderful. How the hell did you get in?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:22 pm
It would take Reno a moment to assess the situation. how he assessed it was to basically pop into Lykas' brain and grab a few quick thoughts of his from the last few minutes. Taking advantage of the perspective he was granted from this, Reno would release two Pokemon to accompany the Wynaut lounging in the pool and the Reuniclus that was...somewhere. "Tesei, Ice Beam." Reno called out, the Cloyster firing the Ice Beam over the pool and coating it in a sheet of ice. Glancing over at Nalu, Reno would stretch himself out before facing the two others in front of him. "Only the pool alarm went off and you managed to sneak up in Lykas in this room. Tells me you probably came in through the water somehow. Also tells me you won't like the electricity. So now talk." Reno growled out, finger tapping against his leg as he awaited some response from the twins in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 pm
"Not in the slightest." Lykas replied to Terashi, glancing over at him for only the briefest of moments.

"Oh, we've been here for a while." Myrn responded to Aile. "We've been keeping an eye on Big Brother from outside until very recently." She explained.

"We decided to come in while you all were out taking care of whatever it was you were doing not long ago. Mother decided it was time Big Brother came home!" Taryn added, exciteably. "We're here to take him to see her!"

"But he won't listen to us." Myrn pouted, giving the older hybrid a look like he was simply breaking her heart. "But I bet he doesn't know Mother called him home a long time ago. He just changed his mind before he answered the call." She smirked at this statement, as if it should help Lykas remember.

"Years ago. In the Sea of Lights! Before you changed..." Taryn added onto Myrn's attempted reminder, pointing to the small of his own back.

Lykas faltered for a brief moment, glancing toward the small of his back for a moment. How could these two know about that? The only person other than Odd and Mykel could have known might have been Sub, given how much he knew of his team mates. Not even Erika knew what had happened out there.

When Reno appeared and froze the pool, Taryn shivered slightly but Myrn didn't seem to be bothered by it. "We came in through the front door, actually. Big Brother let us in, whether he knew it or not." The younger hybrid explained, holding up Lykas' SNAG. "It let us in and we never even got questioned who we were!"

"How'd you get that?!" Lykas demanded, preparing to release the Hex he'd been holding back until now, distracted once again from his reflection.

"You dropped in in your rush to leave before. We saw it fall out just outside the door and decided we'd wait in here." Myrn answered, tossing the device to the hybrid.

"We've been very patient Big Brother but Mother has much to tell you! We need you to hurry!" Taryn urged. These two didn't seem to be feeling very threatened in here. "We're not here to fight. We just came to get you and take you home."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Aile looked at the two with a raised eyebrow before shaking her head. “You know, it’s all fine and dandy if you're asking someone to come with you, but don't expect them to join you on no information and not taking a no for an answer." A small, cocky smile on her face would turn to a stern, serious look as she put her hands in her pockets. "So. I'd suggest you two explain yourselves plainly, as people who've never met you before and immediately want to join in your cultish ways of venerating this mother. And if you try anything funny, I have a Greninja here who's feeling a bit twitchy and ready to attack something." She nodded before turning to Kayvaan, who narrowed his eyes at the pair. Anything to vent his frustrations at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:24 am
My first instinct was to stand between Lykas and the intruders and battle them away, but I didn't have enough information to go on. Were these people actually related to Lykas? Were they talking about their biological mother or some revered figure of worship? Most importantly, was Lykas considering taking them up on their offer or not? From his emotions, I could tell that Lykas was as confused by the presence of these hybrids as I was, though I had no way of knowing if he knew more about the situation than I did.

"Lykas, whatever you do, please be careful," Keiko spoke up, breaking the ice and offering me a seguay.

"If you decide to go with them and end up in a dangerous situation, we'll back you up," I offered. I couldn't be sure if he was considering going with them or not, but I was willing to help out if needed, and I knew Keiko and likely other members of the team were as well.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:51 pm
"Well that's an interesting bit of information." Sub commented as he finally arrived on the scene, Griswold however behind, his ghoulish smiling face staring down the intruders. "Apparently these two can alter their energy signature to be almost identical to, or exactly identical to, their alleged dear brother. If my name started with an E I would be eager to tie you both down and dissect you, to find out what gives you such a fascinating trait." The Dark One said as he approached, his own smile rivaling the Spiritomb's when it comes to being sinister and twisted. He was certainly channeling Ein right now, or maybe someone else.

"I'll have to get with Isaac and see about fine tuning the building's receptors and perhaps GRAY's algorithms to take account of this unique trait these two possess. Thankfully we have plenty of energy readings to work off of so thank you for bringing this to my attention." He continued. "Now then, my fine friends, I believe you had more than enough time to chat with my friend Lykas here and were given ample opportunity to explain yourselves, though you chose to waste it on being cryptic but that was your choice." He shrugged.

"Now it's my turn to be cryptic. Ever heard of the Zapdos Heart? Probably not but it's basically a really big Electric Gem of the highest purity. To give you an idea we project it can power this entire building for centuries before burning out. As soon as you two made yourselves known my other good friend, GRAY, went and activated the building's defenses and if you would direct your attention to the corners of this room you might notice some strange metal structures protruding from them that you may have not noticed before. These transmitters have a direct connection to the Zapdos Heart and if GRAY wanted to he could show you first hand how much power the Zapdos Heart holds and if either of you ever been shocked before you know it's not a good time. Imagine it as being zapped by a cluster of Electrode or...well, I guess a Zapdos!" The man laughed, Griswold breaking out in a creepy snicker as well.

"I guess that wasn't cryptic after all but either way, I think you get my point. Either leave now or you're going to find out what waits for you on the other side. I have a pretty good idea what does but I am more than willing to send the both of you to confirm it for me. I'll turn this place into a second Sea of Lights." He said with a sneer.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games