Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:42 pm
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Neryem

Sorry for keeping yall waiting w/ Ava or Nirav!
I believe I'll be able to post for em both later tomorrow night (maybe tomorrow afternoon, idk) starting with Ava
Had finals all week and I gotta finish packing before I can post

FINISH THOSE FINALS GIRL! THE FINISH LINE IS NEAR!  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Neryem

Sorry for keeping yall waiting w/ Ava or Nirav!
I believe I'll be able to post for em both later tomorrow night (maybe tomorrow afternoon, idk) starting with Ava
Had finals all week and I gotta finish packing before I can post

FINISH THOSE FINALS GIRL! THE FINISH LINE IS NEAR!

Ack! I edited to add something! Make sure you see it cause its a lil important lol  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:48 pm
finished finals but im still sick and tired crying
guh  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm
DJ Double B
guh

You did well- now rest and recover for the next day- for YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED!
Til summer ends!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
guh

You did well- now rest and recover for the next day- for YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED!
Til summer ends!

Dude, you should be like...on a billboard encouraging college students with pep and positive narrations. ( I kinda have a mental image of Koru doin this too XD)  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 pm
Yoo who's hyped for the new district tho? ( I wish Marcus liked snow better so I could enter him in the snow-building contact but he's gonna love the canal and the ice cream shop's gonna be fuuun~)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:04 am
DJ Double B

sorry for not getting back to you! had finals all week

that makes sense -- you don't really gotta ask me, just keep your character in mind as you go and where they would likely be!
Patches makes sense!

Not a problem. Congratulations on finishing your finals and I wish you a swift recovery! ʕowoʔb

Understood. I just wanted to make sure. Wouldn't want to step on any toes and whatnot!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Yoo who's hyped for the new district tho? ( I wish Marcus liked snow better so I could enter him in the snow-building contact but he's gonna love the canal and the ice cream shop's gonna be fuuun~)

gaia_spoons Quite! I will enjoy writing Jung ice skating once it's open.  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:44 am
X Kaos X

I just thought of something, would you be up for Taka and Harvey "coincidentally" picking seats with each other ( or does the train have compartments? They could pick the same compartments)

It'd be an interesting interaction.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:52 am
A Voided Bear
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

gaia_spoons Quite! I will enjoy writing Jung ice skating once it's open.

Marcus has never been ice skating lol....although I may have him enter the ice sculpture contest...even though he's never seen snow ( it's all gonna come down to how able I am to draw something when it's time sweatdrop )

He's gonna be so out of his element it's not even funny ( I almost wish I had a character used to the cold)

btw, is Jung Su still looking for people to join music club? Cause I'd be up to plotting how Marcus could find out about it and join :3  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:31 pm
I'm not sure how much I'm gonna post between now and Wednesday
Gonna be gone for a while on SUnday, then gotta wash clothes and pack sometime before wednesday
Plus i dont wanna trap anyone ><

I am hype for the new district tho
this looks cool (:  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 pm
I need to actually post again. Anyone want to plan with me to have Niara get active again? ^.^  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:26 am
Lady Niara
I need to actually post again. Anyone want to plan with me to have Niara get active again? ^.^

It's so good to see you again. ^^ I would really like to plan with your character, but I'll be pretty busy this week and I'm not sure if I can do a whole lot of posting. Still, it is awesome to you again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:04 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Perfect!
It's funny...Kirsi and Cyril always talk at the station. Next time she will have to be the one to approach him.

more like during Event.

Cyril does approach Kirsi out of necessity, it is something that just happens because that's how the situation piled into.
> Cyril sought Nirav (they haven't talked for awhile)
> Nirav required help
> Cyril saw koru previously and so she came to mind when he think of fire pokemon.
> Kirsi actually just happens to be there.
> Cyril will go to length to help Nirav (his only friend), including putting aside his own fear/feeling.

I already set up a path to friendship. The idea is already there in him.
Cyril is thinking of apologizing for being rude and spoke out of line, if he finds the moment (and courage)
he is rather confused right now, he doesn't want to mess up again, so he is keeping himself neutral.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 am
DJ Double B
I'm not sure how much I'm gonna post between now and Wednesday
Gonna be gone for a while on SUnday, then gotta wash clothes and pack sometime before wednesday
Plus i dont wanna trap anyone ><

I am hype for the new district tho
this looks cool (:

It's okay, enjoy your holiday C:
I am going to be busy on Monday too, I am unsure if I have the energy left to post.

you can always have Nirav stay at the inn with excuse of 'not wanting to be out in the cold without proper clothes'  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games