Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 pm
Espeon_Commander

Aile took a minute to answer Sub, trying to figure out how best to answer him when Ter joined them. "Ah... Well..." She ran a hand through her hair as she took a deep breath. "Physically, alright. Not getting much sleep, but other than that... Well..." She opened the fridge and brought out a bottle of water. "I've been hiding in my room for most of these past few days if that tells you anything."

"That does..." Sub said softly, can of ashamed that Aile has felt the need to hide away. "Think you're ready to talk about the situation with your parents? I feel like we need to get to work on that, getting them back that is." He asked Aile. "Hey Ter." He said, waving to Terashi.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 pm
"Gotta agree with Sub on that," I said, nodding to Sub when he greeted me. "If Lysandre wasn't lying about having your parents, we need to hunt them down, the sooner the better."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 pm
Aile sighed and closed the fridge, looking down. "Well, I suppose," she sighed, "I don't what we can get done right now, but I guess we can talk about it." She grabbed a chair and turned it around, sitting backwards in it and leaning forwards. "Where do you want me to start," she asked, opening the bottle and taking a drink from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 pm
"At the beginning. It's a very good place to start." Reno quipped, sitting upside down on top of the fridge. When the hell had he gotten up there?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile sighed and closed the fridge, looking down. "Well, I suppose," she sighed, "I don't what we can get done right now, but I guess we can talk about it." She grabbed a chair and turned it around, sitting backwards in it and leaning forwards. "Where do you want me to start," she asked, opening the bottle and taking a drink from it.

"Yes, the beginning...which is what I was going to say." Sub said as he looked over at Reno for a bit before turning back to Aile. "Please, say what you feel like."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:58 pm
Aile stared at Reno, blinking at how he was sitting. "Uh... Reno?... When did you get there? I just walked away from the fridge." She shook her head, sighing. "Anyways... So, I'm going to assume the beginning of this whole debacle, since you didn't specify." She started drumming her fingers on the bottle as her eyes moved to said bottle. "So, this kicked off when we all went over to Kalos to try and find Rhyme. I had gone with the half that went to Lumiose to find… What the hell was her name… Celosia, I think. Too many pretentious scientist. Anyway, we wound up crossing paths with one of her, we gave chase and I was the only one able to keep up with her. Probably how she planned it once she recognized me…” Aile took a break from explaining to take another drink from the bottle before continuing.

“Once we arrived at the Lysandre Cafe, she tossed me an envelope that had pictures and a note that explained the situation. My actions, as well as a certain Pokémon that I had obtained in Hoenn, hadn’t gone unnoticed, and they wanted to add that power to their own. So, they took my family, or at least my parents, to blackmail me. Mind, I didn’t read the note fully until after everything, but I can get the gist of what was going on through the pictures. You two, at least, know the results of that,” Aile explained, looking at Sub and Reno. “The Chateau was supposed to be simple, a snatch and grab, where I was supposed to get a chance to actually see my parents if everything was successful. I didn’t even realise Blizzard was nobility… And then the rest of you crashed it. ~/~ing Darts…” Aile hung her head, exasperated. “I don’t even remember what he came in with his title as, all I remember was that it was ridiculous and then right after I had the realization that was was probably screwed ten ways to Sunday. And I was apparently underestimating that. Thanks for that night, by the way. One hell of a humbling...” Aile paused at this point and glared at the ground, the memories of that night particularly stinging. Finally, after a couple of minutes of trying to keep her emotions in check, she continued.

“So, needless to say, considering I only got one of the things we came for, and I lost the big thing they wanted me for to begin with, I… didn’t get to see my parents. I, instead, got to experience how they deal with major failure. After that, I heard nothing until when we went to Alola, where I got a similar promise. We wind up successful, I get to see them. And that turned out well for me again.” She hung her head once again, sighing. “I haven't been in contact with Flare since, and they probably didn't know my status until Ein did all of his s**t. Questions?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:14 pm
"He's probably been sitting there all day, for all we know," I smirked before Aile explained herself. I sighed when she finished, both due to bad memories of the Chateau, and at the realization of what Aile was hinting at.

"In other words, you have no idea where your parents are," I sighed. "Guess we'll have to infiltrate Flare's base for intel. Unless someone has a better idea, I mean," I explained. I didn't mean that to sound like I expected nobody to come up with a better plan - there's no telling what's going on in some of these people's brains. But infiltration was the only plan I could come up with at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:27 pm
Sub stood there and listened to Aile in silence, picking apart everything she said as he attempted to come up with a plan of action. Once Terashi spoke up and suggested raiding a Flare base did Sub speak up. "No, that won't be necessary and may do more harm than good." He pointed out. "There are two scenarios concerning her parents. One, they are kept in some nondescript location, far away from any Flare base. I'm sure Lysandre had the same thought you did, Ter, that is us raiding their base to get Aile's parents back. Probably a few traps waiting for us if we did. The second scenario is one I hate to bring up but...Aile's parents could already be departed from this world. Let's not forget how willing Lysandre is to knock people off...I would know considering he was probably behind my own planned execution." Sub pointed out.

"Either way what we need to do is get confirmation that Aile's parents are still alive in the first place." He began to explain. "Aile, I'm going to put a lot of trust back in you so...do you have the means to get in contact with Flare?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:19 pm
Aile listened to Ter walking down the obvious suggestion of sneaking in, followed up by Sub shooting it down. She sighed and took a drink of water when he mentioned that her parents might not be a part of this world before taking another drink of water. However, she nearly choked on it when Sub asked her if she could get in contact with Flare again. "I'm sorry," she finally said after a coughing fit, turning her head to Sub, "but I wasn't expecting you to suggest anything close to that." She beat her chest a couple of times, clearing her throat before going on.

"I, ah... I'm pretty sure I can... Before I go assuming things, are you really suggesting me to join back up with them, at the very least to get information on this, or did you have another idea with this," she asked, looking a slight bit nervous there at the end. "There's a reason why I didn't try to get in contact with them as well for like... six months or however long it was after I got out of the damn desert. I'll do it if you think this is the best plan, but... I, at the very least, am not a fan of the idea."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 pm
"Yeah... should have thought of that, myself,"I cringed when Sub mentioned how predictable of an idea infiltrating the Flare base was. I was even more surprised when Sub mentioned Aile getting re-integrated with Flare, however. "Yeah, I have to agree with Aile. It COULD work, but she'd be putting herself in a fair deal of danger, especially if Lysandre is aware of the fact that we liberated her from their employ the first time. It'd be up to Aile in the end if she's willing to make the attempt, but I do wish we had more options than that."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Reno would glance between the pair for a moment before closing his eyes, still balanced on top of his head on the fridge. "Lysandre knows we captured her. While he can speculate on other prospects, that will be all he can confirm. Thus, if she makes a good escape story and we provide a decent setup for it to occur, he will be apprehensive but won't overtly threaten or blackmail her beyond his current scope. For continuity's sake, we say that she escaped under my watch and that I and other Snagems are tracking her down. Gives us an excuse to end up where she has to go and provide credibility to the story." The psychic explained, somehow maintaining perfect balance throughout the complex explanation. Opening his eyes, Reno would blink a few times to get some strange fluid out from around them before looking at the room. "Welll, I mean...if that makes sense." He nervously added.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:00 pm
"It really didn't feel like liberation in Alola, if I'm quite honest," Aile commented, turning to Ter for a moment before addressing Reno. "A couple issues with that. How are we explaining my staff, my wonderful tan, and the whole thing with me being with you guys in that little broadcast of Ein's? I was thinking something along those lines as that for a cover story, but those are the big issues I'm seeing." She shrugged, taking another drink from the bottle. "Hm...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:42 am
"Faur enough, I guess," I shrugged, concealing the fact that I was zero for two so far. I was very much tempted to ask Reno how his head wasn't hurting from sitting on it, but he'd just respond with psychic powers, so there wasn't any point in asking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:40 pm
"Hand the staff to one of us, say we were using you in Alola against your will, and extend the Alola thing to that time. It might not be the best way to go about it but it offers us a decent excuse." Reno countered, glancing around the room at the others.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:23 pm
Sub would listen to Aile, Terashi, and Reno for a bit, letting them discuss things among themselves while he focused on the matter at hand. After Reno had made his suggestion the Dark One would speak up again. "I suppose that works but Lysandre and Flare at large know good and well Aile has always been a reluctant ally. Before they would even talk to her again they would need proof that she is still on their side. They will either need a token tribute to present Flare or we put on a public spectacle of her getting away from us, showing them where he allegiance lies." Sub explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games