Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I don't want to talk about it," Keiko said meekly, not wanting to give a voice to her emotions. She was so closely guarding her thoughts and feelings that even I couldn't tell what she was feeling even though she explained herself to me already.

"Oh...okay then." Was all Sub could say in response to that. "Uh...so, Ter, got any stories from Mossdeep to share?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:19 pm
I sighed. I kind of knew what Keiko's angle was, but I wanted to respect her wishes. "Yeah, I got a few. Have you ever raced a Pokemon on foot? I set up a speed-boosting regimen for Rala after she taught herself some moves as a way to honor my old team. We ran around the island for several days. Rala couldn't keep up without Teleporting at first, but she eventually was able to keep up and even surpass me a little on her own."

"Wasn't that when I visited?" Keiko asked.

"Oh,yeah. She had just come off the boat when I ran past her. I didn't see her until about a second after I passed her, and she was already blushing when I looked back. The look on her face was just ador-"

I was cut off by getting slapped on the shoulder. "Shut uuuup," Keiko wined, hiding behind me in fear of Sub wanting to see said facial expression, though she was already blushing in embarassment.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

I was cut off by getting slapped on the shoulder. "Shut uuuup," Keiko wined, hiding behind me in fear of Sub wanting to see said facial expression, though she was already blushing in embarassment.

Sub just stood there, arms folded and an annoyed expression on his face. "Oh my god, just kiss already." He said with a devious grin. "Seriously, how long is the honeymoon going to last?" He continued to poke fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 pm
"But the honeymoon is the fun part!" Keiko blurted, only to blush even more and continue hiding behind me.

As surprised as I was by her response, I had to blush a bit, too. "Just kiss? We've done more than that, y'know," I said, smirking lightly. I could tell that Keiko was embarrased that I said that, but no immediate retribution came.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:45 pm
"Gross." Sub simply stated in reply to Terashi, then proceeding to make his way to the elevator and back to one of the upper floors. "I'll leave you two to give the Rattata a good show. All I ask is you clean up after yourselves. If you need me I'll be attempting to suppress the images you instilled in me with a little training." He said, before boarding the elevator and made his way up. He was headed to the training room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
"Not quite what I meant, but whatever," I shrugged, giving Sub an odd look as he walked away. "Wanna head back up to the main lobby and socialize?" I asked Keiko, turning to face her.

Keiko was still a bit red from blushing, but she didn't feel embarrassed anymore. "...maybe we should follow him? she asked, looking at the door Sub left through. "We both could do with some Pokemon training, and you didn't exactly finish your battle with him..."

"...yeah, but... maybe give him a little space," I suggested. "It was his own fault for taking it that far, but after what he assumed, he might not be comfortable around us for a while. And since he'll be occupying the training room for a bit..."

"Yeah.," Keiko sighed. "I'm okay with going back to where everyone's at."

I hugged Keiko gently before leading her to the elevator. We'd show back up at the main lobby not too long after that. "So, did we miss anything?" I'd ask to the Snagems in the area.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 am
A couple of days later...

"Where is everyone!?" Sub shouted as he came running out of the training room, his hair a mess and his shirt torn down the middle. His vest was gone and his pants were missing one of his legs as well. It would appear the man had been in the training room for the past few days and by the looks of it he is just now realizing it. "What time is it!? What day is it!? Did I enter the Distortion World while I was in there? Oh Darkrai please tell me I didn't die and as punishment my soul is bound to the Earth for eternity! Where is Odd!? Maybe he can undead me! Oooodd!" He shouted as he ran through the HQ. wat  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 pm
Aile would be in the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets in a set of baggy pajama pants and a short tank top, with a cloth jacket that looked a few sizes too big on over it. "I... Wait, what," she'd ask herself as she heard Sub scream, moving to poke her head out of the kitchen door. "Sub, what-" She'd pause for a moment as she caught sight of him looking pretty raggedy. "... Do I even want to ask?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would be in the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets in a set of baggy pajama pants and a short tank top, with a cloth jacket that looked a few sizes too big on over it. "I... Wait, what," she'd ask herself as she heard Sub scream, moving to poke her head out of the kitchen door. "Sub, what-" She'd pause for a moment as she caught sight of him looking pretty raggedy. "... Do I even want to ask?"

"Aile!?" Sub shouted as he whipped around to face the woman, running up to her, throwing his hands onto her shoulders once he was within grabbing distance. "Did you die too!? Oh Darkrai! Was the whole escape from Citadark Isle just a dream? A coping mechanism my brain utilize in order to help me pass on peacefully into the next world? Oh dear Darkrai I'm too youn- er...pretty, to die!" He sobbed. Again...wat  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Aile!?" Sub shouted as he whipped around to face the woman, running up to her, throwing his hands onto her shoulders once he was within grabbing distance. "Did you die too!? Oh Darkrai! Was the whole escape from Citadark Isle just a dream? A coping mechanism my brain utilize in order to help me pass on peacefully into the next world? Oh dear Darkrai I'm too youn- er...pretty, to die!" He sobbed. Again...wat

"Wah! I, uh..." AIle blinked, now looking around the empty HQ herself. "I'm pretty confident that neither of us have died, considering I woke up to Tatooine being my pillow and her snoring..." She looked like she was about so say something else for a moment, then raised a finger and closed her mouth, thinking on her words. Finally, "I could go into an existential thing, but I won't. Also." She then went ahead and pinched Sub on one of his shoulders.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:15 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Wah! I, uh..." AIle blinked, now looking around the empty HQ herself. "I'm pretty confident that neither of us have died, considering I woke up to Tatooine being my pillow and her snoring..." She looked like she was about so say something else for a moment, then raised a finger and closed her mouth, thinking on her words. Finally, "I could go into an existential thing, but I won't. Also." She then went ahead and pinched Sub on one of his shoulders.

"Ow! That- ...hurt..." Sub said as it dawned on him that if he was dead that should not hurt. "The walls aren't liquid either...okay, I'm not dead and I'm not in the Distortion World." He said, confirming to himself the simple truth that he was in the real world and perfectly fine. "Ahem...okay, now that I had a psychotic episode..." He muttered to himself, a little embarrassed. "Uh...hi!" He to Aile, laughing nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Ow! That- ...hurt..." Sub said as it dawned on him that if he was dead that should not hurt. "The walls aren't liquid either...okay, I'm not dead and I'm not in the Distortion World." He said, confirming to himself the simple truth that he was in the real world and perfectly fine. "Ahem...okay, now that I had a psychotic episode..." He muttered to himself, a little embarrassed. "Uh...hi!" He to Aile, laughing nervously.

"Hey, better a pinch than a pile of sand grabbing your leg and tripping you onto hot sand," she chuckled, the woman giving a small amused grin for a moment. "Anyways, hi, and what were you doing to make you look like you came out of a survival simulation?" Aile would put her hands in her jacket pockets and would now go to the fridge. "Or did you try to have something kill you?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:40 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Hey, better a pinch than a pile of sand grabbing your leg and tripping you onto hot sand," she chuckled, the woman giving a small amused grin for a moment. "Anyways, hi, and what were you doing to make you look like you came out of a survival simulation?" Aile would put her hands in her jacket pockets and would now go to the fridge. "Or did you try to have something kill you?"

"I was training my Pokemon...I think..." He answered Aile, scratching his head in thought over his answer. Was that what he was doing? "I think Griswold may have accidentally put me under a Hypnosis or something. I'm not sure what happened in there to be honest." He shrugged. "I guess that's something for a psychiatrist to figure out thirty years from now...I'm kidding, as if I would go to a shrink." He laughed. "So, how you feeling?" The Snagem leader asked the former turncoat. Honestly he was still a bit uncomfortable around Aile but he was trying, he was making a legitimate effort to normalize relations but it would still take time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:44 pm
"The hell was all that screaming a minute ago?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, finding Aile and Sub there, realizing what probably happened when I saw the latter.. "Oh, that figures," I shrugged, used to hearing Sub pitch a fit about something or other every now and then.

"How goes it, you two?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, taking a seat close to the pair.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:10 pm
SubonicXP
"I was training my Pokemon...I think..." He answered Aile, scratching his head in thought over his answer. Was that what he was doing? "I think Griswold may have accidentally put me under a Hypnosis or something. I'm not sure what happened in there to be honest." He shrugged. "I guess that's something for a psychiatrist to figure out thirty years from now...I'm kidding, as if I would go to a shrink." He laughed. "So, how you feeling?" The Snagem leader asked the former turncoat. Honestly he was still a bit uncomfortable around Aile but he was trying, he was making a legitimate effort to normalize relations but it would still take time.

Aile took a minute to answer Sub, trying to figure out how best to answer him when Ter joined them. "Ah... Well..." She ran a hand through her hair as she took a deep breath. "Physically, alright. Not getting much sleep, but other than that... Well..." She opened the fridge and brought out a bottle of water. "I've been hiding in my room for most of these past few days if that tells you anything."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games