Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:41 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Well luckyily Koru is a little oblivious to her crush on Ray right now XD If it was pointed out she'd be like this:
User Image
But Staci would totally say it out loud if she thought Marcus was cute, she'd state oddly but she would XD She likes to say what she's thinking so she's a bit of an open book =v=" Yeah she loves Sunnyshore her mom is activities director at the resort and her dad is an actor XD Also her last name is Joule she's cousins by Koru's mom's sister ^^

User Image
If Marcus gets told by Staci to his face that she thinks he's cute things might get interesting >>

Also expect him to tease Koru and mention her crush if/when they become friends.

loool this is just too cute
keeps gettin me thinking about future students too haha

Dude I'm actually so excited about playing Marcus through the years.
Also the fact that we get to make a new character each school year~
I'm hella excited about when the kids are teenagers tho :3

ooooh the teenage drama
im pretty hype xD

My hype mainly lies in Koru getting drawn with an afro =w=
I'm loving all the characters so far so seeing them growing up will be awesome ^^ This is my first time RPing Koru for anything ever so it's exciting to think about ^^ I have something planned for her the next year I hope it goes over well  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:07 am
DJ Double B
When you finally get to edit Ava's dream team to have things other than bug pokemon emotion_brofist

Neryem

Sure! Sounds fun
Hana could really meet either of them. She's really lax on what kind of people she hangs out with lol
A shame. They could have become best classmates

Ava is far more outgoing than Nirav is
But we can see what happens on this upcoming trip (:

Sorry for the late reply!
Hana would work well with either! Ava might be better to keep a conversation going though.  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When they said pack warmly I wonder if they meant this  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 am
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Well luckyily Koru is a little oblivious to her crush on Ray right now XD If it was pointed out she'd be like this:
User Image
But Staci would totally say it out loud if she thought Marcus was cute, she'd state oddly but she would XD She likes to say what she's thinking so she's a bit of an open book =v=" Yeah she loves Sunnyshore her mom is activities director at the resort and her dad is an actor XD Also her last name is Joule she's cousins by Koru's mom's sister ^^

User Image
If Marcus gets told by Staci to his face that she thinks he's cute things might get interesting >>

Also expect him to tease Koru and mention her crush if/when they become friends.

loool this is just too cute
keeps gettin me thinking about future students too haha

Dude I'm actually so excited about playing Marcus through the years.
Also the fact that we get to make a new character each school year~
I'm hella excited about when the kids are teenagers tho :3

ooooh the teenage drama
im pretty hype xD

I bet Ava isn't though rofl  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:35 am
X Kaos X

I know you wanted to have Harvey and Taka meet. Maybe they can during the trip?  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:00 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

I'd like that! Any particular time you'd like for them to meet?  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:04 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

=w=" and here I was about to ask if we could Ramona Taka plot emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:49 am
Man, I'm falling behind on everything.
So much stuff has been going on in my life that hadn't had much time to even think. Sorry about the slow responses guys. ><;

DJ Double B
also rip nirav
who will probably freeze over tomorrow because this boy does not know the cold by any stretch of the imagination
nor would have actual winter clothing

actually, hitsukei, does nirav still have silvano's other jacket?
or was that given back during a timeskip or something since theyve been talking more?

Aw man, poor Nirav, he's going freeze on this winter trip ><;
I would imagine that Silvano would have let him keep the jacket, seeing as Nirav wouldn't have anything else to keep him warm during the colder months -- this would be out of rare empathy from Silvano. It could be a symbol of friendship of sorts?

Though, it's up to you if you want to have it that Nirav still has the jacket. Maybe he misplaced it or lost it somewhere (maybe it ended up in the lost and found?) That's a possibility, too. It's up to you on what you'd like to do. Rping Nirav without something to keep him warm might net him a lot of sympathy from the other students and maybe even strike up some new friendships because of it. Could even lead to some cute moments in the rp -- you know the power and impact of giving and human empathy and all that. Either way, I'm loving Nirav's character and look forward to reading how he handles the winter festival x3

TheWhiteDragonfly
Yeah; this makes me think of how growlithe is now really attached to Kirsi for me and I don't want to have other characters with one anymore haha.

I'm glad you think it fits her! I definitely felt like gible was a great choice for her, and although I think a couple others like dragonair and flygon would fit too, gible felt the best to me. It's cool that you thought so too.

I'm really glad silvano picked bagon, (at least someone in salamance went for them. Could be a talking point in the future if Kirsi realizes it evolves into salamance). I definitely felt like the bagon line fits him. Not to mention that bagon was so cute the way it was sniffing and trying to lick him haha...silvano doesn't deserve it >w>

And even though Ichiro goes for grass types, dratini is gentle and I feel like it fits in well.
...not sure if it could wear clothes or act well though haha

I could see myself reaching a point where I'd reconsidering using Zubat ever again for the same-ish reasons lol. Speaking of Growlithe, I forgot that I do have another character (Erik) in Ordell that also uses one and is still training it to be a good guard pokemon.

You're welcome. A Dragonair or Flygon would have been interesting choices, too. Though, I feel that Gible evolves into a much more fiercer pokemon than Dratini or Trapinch, and I personally think it would go really well with Kirsi's strong personality and would greatly compliment her more competitive side. I'm interested to see how she raise such a cool dragon and how it'll get along with chance. x3

Someone from Salamance had to choose a Bagon lol. Mostly, that decision steamed from a plotted rivalry between Silvano and Marco. Someday there'll be an intense Charizard vs Salamance battle. xD I'm glad that you also feel that the pokemon suits him -- not that he deserves one lol. I'm also glad you liked that cute tidbit in my post ^^;;; I have a feeling if Silvano gets a Bagon it'll grow mean and apathetic thanks to him.

But yeah, I would love for Kirsi and Silvano to interact at some point whenever there's time to do so in the future. Silvano isn't the best when it comes to training pokemon and if he felt that Kirsi was raising her dragon into a really strong combatant, he would be interested in tracking her down for some answers on how she's able to train her pokemon so well. I kind of picture Silvano and Kirsi being ambivalent of one another, though seeing as she is a fellow Salamance, he would show respect towards her.

Haha, yeah, Ichiro kinda inadvertently goes for grass pokemon. I had the school randomly give him a pokemon to start with and it just happened to start a theme with him, which oddly works out for someone who's interested in theater. I really didn't know what Dragon would fit him as I never imagined him with any of them. Though, given that he'll have a Serperior one day, I thought that Dragonair would be a nice complimenting pokemon to perform together. (Two giant snakes dancing snakes... yeah...) Both would never be able to wear clothes that well, but Ichiro will have other pokemon to dress up at some point. Including other peoples pokemon if they let him. lol But really glad you thought this was a good fit as well. ^^

amarzyciel
Hello,
Are you up for plotting between Cyril and Silvano?
They are roommates, yet they have never interacted before.
might be time to remedy that.

how do you want to set it as though?

several idea of mine that make it they aren't on good terms . . .
1. Tolerating each other where they talk only when needed and generally doesn't have good opinion of the other?
2. Bad. they don't get along and pointedly ignore the other.
3. The reason is unknown, but somehow, they don't talk to each other much.

I can see Cyril being bothered that Silvano almost never let his pokemon out.
He will ask and find out how they are being neglected, tried to talk to Silvano about it or even offer to take care of them for him.
( reminding Silvano to let them out or feeding them )

Hello! ^^

I remember that you had contacted me in the past in the ooc about plotting with our characters. I had always wanted to plot with you, but failed to get a reply to you. Thank you very much for getting ahold of me for a second time ^^; I'm sorry for taking this long to get back to you.

I'm absolutely all for plotting Cyril and Silvano. They are roommates so they would have to have met before, or at least know of each other. I agree that we have to have some interactions between the two.

Silvano is a bit of a mean and snobby character. He doesn't get along with others and hates Pokemon, thinking of them as annoying or dirty. He thinks he's mature for his age and better than those around him in just about every aspect. He considers the other students his inferiors and not worth his time unless they have a nobel family background or are wealthy. He is meant to be a character that others easily become enemies with. However, if a character becomes his friend, he can be a very kind and caring individual -- although he is still selfish.

With the above in mind, I think option 3 (The reason is unknown, but somehow, they don't talk to each other much.) would be a good start for these two. I would think something about Silvano (probably the way he treats pokemon and others) makes Cyril not care for him much and Cyril would probably not make much of an effort to talk to Silvano unless Silvano is the one to start a conversation. Silvano would make sure Cyril knows that he is the superior of the two. However, I could see their opinion of each other getting better. I really like the idea of them becoming tolerable of each other.

Being roommates, Cyril would notice that Silvano rarely ever lets his pokemon out. (Silvano's pokemon tend to be malnourished because the boy keeps forgetting to feed them.) I think it would be cool if Cyril would try to remind Silvano to let his pokemon out or even fed Silvano's pokemon along with his own. Silvano's pokemon would take a huge liking to Cyril and his Snorunt and Sneasel. Actually, I could see their two Sneasels getting along really well ^^ But if Silvano realizes that Cyril cares about his pokemon, it would make him think a lot differently of him and he would come to show him more appreciation and respect as an equal. Silvano might ask for Cyril's help in learning how to take care pokemon and how to treat them. Silvano doesn't even know what pokemon like to eat.

I'm not sure if Cyril and Silvano will ever become friends, but they might end up close to it. ^^

(By the way, I'm a huge fan of Cyril specializing in/having an affinity for Ice types. He's a really cool character and I enjoy your posts ^^ )

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:18 am
Prairiefox

ooo nice (: im hype for the afro as well
Can't wait to see whats in her future (:

Neryem

Yeah true
We can figure something out as the trip goes on!
It's a good way to interact with people who aren't in your classes

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oooh you bet she isnt
but you never know what can happen in a couple of years
maybe she'll be the center of all the drama one day lol

Hitsukei

Aw man, poor Nirav, he's going freeze on this winter trip ><;
I would imagine that Silvano would have let him keep the jacket, seeing as Nirav wouldn't have anything else to keep him warm during the colder months -- this would be out of rare empathy from Silvano. It could be a symbol of friendship of sorts?

Though, it's up to you if you want to have it that Nirav still has the jacket. Maybe he misplaced it or lost it somewhere (maybe it ended up in the lost and found?) That's a possibility, too. It's up to you on what you'd like to do. Rping Nirav without something to keep him warm might net him a lot of sympathy from the other students and maybe even strike up some new friendships because of it. Could even lead to some cute moments in the rp -- you know the power and impact of giving and human empathy and all that. Either way, I'm loving Nirav's character and look forward to reading how he handles the winter festival x3

oh dang decision time
I like the idea of rp'ing him without something keeping him warm
But at the same time, that jacket would really help him lol

I'm probably gonna have him without the jacket

I imagine he would've left it in the sewing club room by mistake and can't get in for whatever reason
maybe sees it at his bench from the door but it's locked or something -- poor thing
Or it's in his gym locker, or fell from his closet and he didn't see it
I think im gonna go with something this  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 am
Prairiefox
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Yesss! I'm always up for some Ramona and Taka interaction!~ owo  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:27 am
X Kaos X
Prairiefox
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Yay ^^ Since she's gonna be allowed back to teach I wanna get her out there a little more than keeping her as a room hermit XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:31 am
X Kaos X
Prairiefox
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

I wonder if Harvey would pick up on the fact that they dated lol.

@Kaos. I dunno. I'm not sure what places there are in the new district. Maybe they can chaperone the kids and meet there? ( I imagine there's gonna be an academy house like last time?)
Or they can meet on the train.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:11 pm
Prairiefox
Yay ^^ Since she's gonna be allowed back to teach I wanna get her out there a little more than keeping her as a room hermit XD

Whoo freedom! Taka could hopefully help with that. I'm up for anything and though Taka won't really show it so is he XD

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I wonder if Harvey would pick up on the fact that they dated lol.

@Kaos. I dunno. I'm not sure what places there are in the new district. Maybe they can chaperone the kids and meet there? ( I imagine there's gonna be an academy house like last time?)
Or they can meet on the train.

Hmm true and the district won't be opened until after the students and staff get there since we're still setting up a few things. I like the first idea, but I'm fine with either. The earlier the time of day, the more he'd be on the grumpy side since he's not good with mornings or being woken up in general -w-;;
Yup, there's definitely going to be a place reserved for the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:53 pm
Was able to get Ava and Nirav up
Feel free to talk to either of them!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games