Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm
Aile would bring the narrow end of the staff over to rest on Reno's chest in about the same area as he tapped her, raising an eyebrow. "Even if-" Her head swiveled over to Sub as he chimed in, raising an eyebrow. "I... Well then." She turned to back to Reno with a slightly bewildered look before lowering her staff. "This place becomes more and more interesting. How?... Never mind. I'll just try to forget that we have a deadly, mind controlling virus thing beneath us. Probably for the best."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 pm
Reno would look over at Sub for a moment, eyebrow raised as he responded. "Really? You want to start swinging that around, mister energy signature that makes Dark types look wimpy?" Turning back to Aile and glancing down at the staff now aimed at his chest, he would tap the artifact before placing it's tip directly onto the small half yin-yang symbol that served as his necklace. "Yeah. Best to forget that Sub has as many genetic horrors as Ein some days. But I was being honest when I said the stuff about helping you to train if you want. I'm always free for everyone around here. Especially since I'm technically Co-Leader."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would look over at Sub for a moment, eyebrow raised as he responded. "Really? You want to start swinging that around, mister energy signature that makes Dark types look wimpy?" Turning back to Aile and glancing down at the staff now aimed at his chest, he would tap the artifact before placing it's tip directly onto the small half yin-yang symbol that served as his necklace. "Yeah. Best to forget that Sub has as many genetic horrors as Ein some days. But I was being honest when I said the stuff about helping you to train if you want. I'm always free for everyone around here. Especially since I'm technically Co-Leader."
"At least any genetic horrors Sub has probably don't have traumatic nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat most nights," Amaranth remarked. "Ein just wants results. I don't think he cares about what it takes to get them or what it does to anyone else involved."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 pm
"I remember that!" I said at Sub's shouting. "And don't think I'm not totally still going to beat you at a Pokemon battle over it, Reno! The second I have a team of six fully evolved Pokemon, you and I are climbing the mountain together and having at it!"

Keiko rolled her eyes, thinking my rivalry with Reno is dumb and we should just kiss and make up. Not that I would because I'm not into dudes and I'm already in a relationship, but I wasn't about to start an argument with her by trying to explain that.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Aile shrugged again, before cringing when Amaranth spoke up. "Erm... Right... Well... I might take you up on that at some point. Right now, I think rest would be good. That burly a*****e... Gonzap, if I remember that right, he wasn't terribly kind. Aile rubbed her jaw as she remembered Gonzap's backhand. "I still wanna know how I managed to whistle with a cloth gag in... Anyways." She held up her staff slightly and looked at it once more. "You'd have to start with the massive basics for me whenever we do. Anyways, I suppose since I didn't get an answer, I'll go ahead and check on the status of my old room myself. Catch you all in the morning." Aile would head off in the direction of the rooms, waving behind her as she left the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I remember that!" I said at Sub's shouting. "And don't think I'm not totally still going to beat you at a Pokemon battle over it, Reno! The second I have a team of six fully evolved Pokemon, you and I are climbing the mountain together and having at it!"

Keiko rolled her eyes, thinking my rivalry with Reno is dumb and we should just kiss and make up. Not that I would because I'm not into dudes and I'm already in a relationship, but I wasn't about to start an argument with her by trying to explain that.

Reno would roll his eyes before looking over his shoulder to yell at Terashi, giving a small wave to Aile as she left. "Bring some padding then so you can catch yourself when I kick you off the top!" He shouted, turning now to face the blonde trainer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:55 am
"That's a good idea," I mused, as if taking his crack seriously. This didn't last too long. "I mean, it IS a long fall. I wouldn't want you to get hurt when I beat you down."

"Ugh," Keiko scoffed, waving Aile goodbye as a means of ignoring two goofballs (that's the way she saw it, anyway).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 pm
After discussing said 'genetic horror', or rather viral horror, the Snagem leader decided to head on down to the lowest level to check on said abomination. If this were a movie the world ending virus would probably be contained in a special room with incredibly tight security yet clearly labeled and easily identified as said location of world ending virus. Fortunately, or unfortunately on how you look at it, this wasn't a movie. After wandering around the basement a bit Sub would come up to a forgotten rack of shelves in the far back, boxes upon boxes of random machine parts, depleted Electric Gems (from before they got the Zapdos Heart), and other forgotten items lined the shelves. After pushing away a gallon of Max Repel (there used to be a really bad Spinarak problem) and an unmarked bucket Sub would pull off the shelf a nondescript cardboard box and set it on the ground.

With no fanfare or concern for what he was pulling out the man would open the box and fish out of it its only content, a black box made out of pure Ebonite. "Hey there buddy." Sub said with a smile before rattling the box vigorously. He enjoyed this too much.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 pm
"Man, there's a lot of stuff down here," I said, having followed Sub downstairs after kissing Keiko on the cheek and leaving her upstairs to socialize. "So, that's the rock that drove Reno crazy?"

Meanwhile, Keiko was busy feeling abandoned and around a bunch of strangers. ...well, there were a few people she knew in the main area. And it's not like they weren't all in the same team or anything. She just... didn't know most of them on a personal level.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Man, there's a lot of stuff down here," I said, having followed Sub downstairs after kissing Keiko on the cheek and leaving her upstairs to socialize. "So, that's the rock that drove Reno crazy?"

Meanwhile, Keiko was busy feeling abandoned and around a bunch of strangers. ...well, there were a few people she knew in the main area. And it's not like they weren't all in the same team or anything. She just... didn't know most of them on a personal level.

"Tell me about it. I could probably throw half this stuff out and not miss it but eh, I'm a pack rat." He said with a shrug, making sure it was a big one so that the rock inside the box knocked around plenty. "Oh, this thing?" He asked, rattling it once again as he held it out for Terashi to see. "Yep, this is it. Been in here for a few years, alone, unable to read the outside world. Ordinarily I would probably consider this Pokemon abuse but honestly? I don't consider this thing a Pokemon, especially since it, you know, tried to enslave humanity and all."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm
"Fair enough," I nodded, not wanting that thing back out no matter what. "Thought you were gonna destroy it, though. I still remember the experiment you did with detonating a bit of Dark Gem out on the mountain. ...eh, still, probably for the best. Even if there weren't any negative side effects like distorting the energy of an area for centuries, the darn thing'd probably find a way to put itself back together. All's well that ends well, I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:30 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Fair enough," I nodded, not wanting that thing back out no matter what. "Thought you were gonna destroy it, though. I still remember the experiment you did with detonating a bit of Dark Gem out on the mountain. ...eh, still, probably for the best. Even if there weren't any negative side effects like distorting the ghi of an area for centuries, the darn thing'd probably find a way to put itself back together. All's well that ends well, I guess."

"Precisely why I didn't do it." He said, tossing the box up and down as he spoke to the fellow Snagem. "Too many unknown variables when it comes to this thing. Perhaps one day I'll figure out a way to be truly rid of it but for now this is the best case scenario I can think of."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:08 am
"We can only hope," I shrugged, rubbing the back of my neck. Having something this dangerous in our basement didn't make me any more comfortable than Ein's existence did, but there just wasn't anything we could do about the former at the moment.

"Where'd you get all this stuff?" Keiko asked as she walked in, apparently not appreciating being left behind in the lobby.

"Do you really want the answer to that?" I smirked, knowing Sub's penchant for larceny back in his younger days, though for all I knew, it was something he still did.

"Some of it could have been legally acquired..." Keiko trailed off. She didn't know Sub as well as I did, which to be honest wasn't much, but she knew he wasn't the most law-abiding person in the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:01 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"We can only hope," I shrugged, rubbing the back of my neck. Having something this dangerous in our basement didn't make me any more comfortable than Ein's existence did, but there just wasn't anything we could do about the former at the moment.

"Where'd you get all this stuff?" Keiko asked as she walked in, apparently not appreciating being left behind in the lobby.

"Do you really want the answer to that?" I smirked, knowing Sub's penchant for larceny back in his younger days, though for all I knew, it was something he still did.

"Some of it could have been legally acquired..." Keiko trailed off. She didn't know Sub as well as I did, which to be honest wasn't much, but she knew he wasn't the most law-abiding person in the world.

"I have you know that some of it is legally acquired...with illegally acquired money but that's irrelevant." He said with a chuckle. "So! Let's not talk about what crimes I may or may not have committed...because we would be here all week if we did...Keiko, you whipping that boy toy of yours into shape? How does it feel to be the big dog in the relationship now?" The man poked fun at Terashi.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 pm
"I don't want to talk about it," Keiko said meekly, not wanting to give a voice to her emotions. She was so closely guarding her thoughts and feelings that even I couldn't tell what she was feeling even though she explained herself to me already.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games