Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
[

I'm kinda scared to ask. What would Staci do if she finds out Marcus and Koru have this whole rivalry/feud thing goin on?

( if they don't make up by the time she gets there that is)

Staci might want to beat him up XD She's a lot more emotionally driven and has a short fuse. She and Koru grew up together like sisters and since Staci has a brother Koru is the sister she would protect from anything!

But Staci might also think Marcus is pretty cute so there's that too XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh lord.
Like on the one hand if they do make up by the time Staci gets there. I have a plan for Marcus telling Skylar off for being mean to Koru and basically saying Koru doesn't deserve to get treated like that...not even by him and "I sorries I was scured but sorry"
And if they're just friendly competitors Marcus would think Staci's so cool because he's always, always wanted to live in Sunnyshore ( his dad took a job there as a handyman and he got to go and sit on the head of the pokemon statue and do saltwater fishing and omygosh Staci probably knows all the cool places there) and he's got battlehead cousins and his own -friendly but still fired up- rivalry with Koru so he'll think it's kinda fun how Staci gets hype-competitive ( but also have this quiet awed fear like...jesus keep her away from the coffee)
And he'll be completely oblivious if she thinks he's cute but he'll definitely want to talk and spend time with her and he likes all pokemon so he'll talk about her preference of electric types and til kingdom come. ( and hey now Koru may have something to fire back if he ever teases her about that crush she totally has on Ray)

On the other hand if by the time Staci comes, he and Koru are still on unfriendly terms. Marcus would...actually be afraid of Staci and just "aww sweet Moses, another girl conected to Koru that never ends well for me" and "wait why would she think I'm cute??? She wanted to punch me?? Is confused" and also maybe "fine I'll battle the both of yous. Mcfight me Frenes." scream

Both options sound really fun and I already love Staci as much as I love Koru lol

Well luckyily Koru is a little oblivious to her crush on Ray right now XD If it was pointed out she'd be like this:
User Image
But Staci would totally say it out loud if she thought Marcus was cute, she'd state oddly but she would XD She likes to say what she's thinking so she's a bit of an open book =v=" Yeah she loves Sunnyshore her mom is activities director at the resort and her dad is an actor XD Also her last name is Joule she's cousins by Koru's mom's sister ^^

User Image
If Marcus gets told by Staci to his face that she thinks he's cute things might get interesting >>

Also expect him to tease Koru and mention her crush if/when they become friends.

loool this is just too cute
keeps gettin me thinking about future students too haha  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Staci might want to beat him up XD She's a lot more emotionally driven and has a short fuse. She and Koru grew up together like sisters and since Staci has a brother Koru is the sister she would protect from anything!

Oh lord.
Like on the one hand if they do make up by the time Staci gets there. I have a plan for Marcus telling Skylar off for being mean to Koru and basically saying Koru doesn't deserve to get treated like that...not even by him and "I sorries I was scured but sorry"
And if they're just friendly competitors Marcus would think Staci's so cool because he's always, always wanted to live in Sunnyshore ( his dad took a job there as a handyman and he got to go and sit on the head of the pokemon statue and do saltwater fishing and omygosh Staci probably knows all the cool places there) and he's got battlehead cousins and his own -friendly but still fired up- rivalry with Koru so he'll think it's kinda fun how Staci gets hype-competitive ( but also have this quiet awed fear like...jesus keep her away from the coffee)
And he'll be completely oblivious if she thinks he's cute but he'll definitely want to talk and spend time with her and he likes all pokemon so he'll talk about her preference of electric types and til kingdom come. ( and hey now Koru may have something to fire back if he ever teases her about that crush she totally has on Ray)

On the other hand if by the time Staci comes, he and Koru are still on unfriendly terms. Marcus would...actually be afraid of Staci and just "aww sweet Moses, another girl conected to Koru that never ends well for me" and "wait why would she think I'm cute??? She wanted to punch me?? Is confused" and also maybe "fine I'll battle the both of yous. Mcfight me Frenes." scream

Both options sound really fun and I already love Staci as much as I love Koru lol

Well luckyily Koru is a little oblivious to her crush on Ray right now XD If it was pointed out she'd be like this:
User Image
But Staci would totally say it out loud if she thought Marcus was cute, she'd state oddly but she would XD She likes to say what she's thinking so she's a bit of an open book =v=" Yeah she loves Sunnyshore her mom is activities director at the resort and her dad is an actor XD Also her last name is Joule she's cousins by Koru's mom's sister ^^

User Image
If Marcus gets told by Staci to his face that she thinks he's cute things might get interesting >>

Also expect him to tease Koru and mention her crush if/when they become friends.

It's very nice knowing they'll be blush buddies =v=" Oh yes do you still want a battle to occur with Koru soon?
Well expect Koru to drop kick/flip him if he tries to >:3

Yeah Dragonfly and I were talking about a confrontation like...as they're leaving the event. Marcus is kinda fed up with things so he'll be wanting to know what Kirsi told Rey to send him farther away from them. Figured if Koru's there she might get heated enough to challenge? ( and Marcus would be heated enough to accept)

Not sure when the actual battle would take place tho. Maybe next timeskip?
>w>

Marcus is now wondering if all Salamance girls resort to physical violence or just the ones he knows XD

Honestly it's probably just him XD
Well it sounds great to me ^^ Actually with there not being any classes this skip we could plan it for the next day maybe? Like maybe Koru and Marcus can set a date and time- ya know the whole "3:00 behind the lockers!"
The confrontation can happen as they leave the daycare maybe?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:47 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

It's very nice knowing they'll be blush buddies =v=" Oh yes do you still want a battle to occur with Koru soon?
Well expect Koru to drop kick/flip him if he tries to >:3

Yeah Dragonfly and I were talking about a confrontation like...as they're leaving the event. Marcus is kinda fed up with things so he'll be wanting to know what Kirsi told Rey to send him farther away from them. Figured if Koru's there she might get heated enough to challenge? ( and Marcus would be heated enough to accept)

Not sure when the actual battle would take place tho. Maybe next timeskip?
>w>

Marcus is now wondering if all Salamance girls resort to physical violence or just the ones he knows XD

Honestly it's probably just him XD
Well it sounds great to me ^^ Actually with there not being any classes this skip we could plan it for the next day maybe? Like maybe Koru and Marcus can set a date and time- ya know the whole "3:00 behind the lockers!"
The confrontation can happen as they leave the daycare maybe?

Yup. Sounds good to me ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
ok so im pretty hype for the new district
or maybe it's the fact that soon finals will come and go, idk yet tbh

Quote:
I suggest everyone bring clothes that will keep you warm!

also rip nirav
who will probably freeze over tomorrow because this boy does not know the cold by any stretch of the imagination
nor would have actual winter clothing

actually, hitsukei, does nirav still have silvano's other jacket?
or was that given back during a timeskip or something since theyve been talking more?

hitsukei

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:40 pm
It said "pack warm clothes" but all I heard was Kirsi chanting in my head ice rink ice rink ice rink ice rink. We'll have to wait and see haha

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

I think the main reason I have regrets is because I've had a lot of characters with gible (it's one of my favorite pokemon) and just wanted to try something new, and both it and dratini are ones I thought Kirsi would like.

Squee thanks! >w< I still think it's funny she hasn't interacted with either of yours considering they're both salamance haha

Well there is a certain someone *cough*Ray*cough* with the Dratini right now so...

Not going to lie that was certainly part of her decision process xD

Of course, if I really wanted dratini I could've forced her lol
-sits down quietly on other side of giant pile of dratini noodles-

Also- I'm down to get an encounter between Koru/Marcus/Kirsi before the phase ends so feel free to assume Kirsi meets up to walk back with her.

Hitsukei
can see what you mean about having some regrets -- it's nice to try new pokemon, but yet it's hard to let go of the ones we've grown attached to. I feel the same. Though, I really like Kirsi's decision to go visit the Gibles. They are really cool and I think one would go good with Kirsi's team someday. Just seems to fit her character more so than Dratini, I think. But who am I to try to make that call lol.

You're welcome x3 It is ironic that our characters haven't met, despite being in the same house. Need to amend that someday xD

Yeah; this makes me think of how growlithe is now really attached to Kirsi for me and I don't want to have other characters with one anymore haha.

I'm glad you think it fits her! I definitely felt like gible was a great choice for her, and although I think a couple others like dragonair and flygon would fit too, gible felt the best to me. It's cool that you thought so too.

I'm really glad silvano picked bagon, (at least someone in salamance went for them. Could be a talking point in the future if Kirsi realizes it evolves into salamance). I definitely felt like the bagon line fits him. Not to mention that bagon was so cute the way it was sniffing and trying to lick him haha...silvano doesn't deserve it >w>

And even though Ichiro goes for grass types, dratini is gentle and I feel like it fits in well.
...not sure if it could wear clothes or act well though haha  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:23 am
Hana is up and ready to go for this next event!  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:56 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
ok so im pretty hype for the new district
or maybe it's the fact that soon finals will come and go, idk yet tbh

Quote:
I suggest everyone bring clothes that will keep you warm!

also rip nirav
who will probably freeze over tomorrow because this boy does not know the cold by any stretch of the imagination
nor would have actual winter clothing

actually, hitsukei, does nirav still have silvano's other jacket?
or was that given back during a timeskip or something since theyve been talking more?

hitsukei

Oh yeah it's gettin' to be summer in the coming weeks for people awesome ^^

No worries Koru can make him something to keep him warm! Warning: It may have holes and/or may also have her jacket and a sock sewn in by accident...

loool
Nirav will take what he can get
I can't imagine he'd have anything thicker than a light, worn out jacket and some pants

Feel bad for him, but at the same time, i cant wait lol

Neryem
Hana is up and ready to go for this next event!

wooo!
You wanna plot at all?
I have Ava Stenson and Nirav Goto
I don't think they're in any of Hana's classes though crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:35 pm
DJ Double B
wooo!
You wanna plot at all?
I have Ava Stenson and Nirav Goto
I don't think they're in any of Hana's classes though crying

Sure! Sounds fun
Hana could really meet either of them. She's really lax on what kind of people she hangs out with lol
A shame. They could have become best classmates

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:27 am
When you finally get to edit Ava's dream team to have things other than bug pokemon emotion_brofist

Neryem

Sure! Sounds fun
Hana could really meet either of them. She's really lax on what kind of people she hangs out with lol
A shame. They could have become best classmates

Ava is far more outgoing than Nirav is
But we can see what happens on this upcoming trip (:  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
It said "pack warm clothes" but all I heard was Kirsi chanting in my head ice rink ice rink ice rink ice rink. We'll have to wait and see haha

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

I think the main reason I have regrets is because I've had a lot of characters with gible (it's one of my favorite pokemon) and just wanted to try something new, and both it and dratini are ones I thought Kirsi would like.

Squee thanks! >w< I still think it's funny she hasn't interacted with either of yours considering they're both salamance haha

Well there is a certain someone *cough*Ray*cough* with the Dratini right now so...

Also- I'm down to get an encounter between Koru/Marcus/Kirsi before the phase ends so feel free to assume Kirsi meets up to walk back with her.

t's all okay though I mean I've never imagined giving Koru any other starter than Cyndaquil, it wouldn't seem right to me, but I've never given her a dragon pokemon before so this was a first choice thing for me ^^" Goomy is my current favorite plus I kinda want to play with the fact that it's called the weakest and Koru is already playing Pep coach for Cyndaquil XD
I can't wait to see Kirsi with more pokemon ^^ It's been fun to read her interacting with both little pups >w<

Yay ^^ Oh yeah Im drawin' a little something >w>

Hitsukei
can see what you mean about having some regrets -- it's nice to try new pokemon, but yet it's hard to let go of the ones we've grown attached to. I feel the same. Though, I really like Kirsi's decision to go visit the Gibles. They are really cool and I think one would go good with Kirsi's team someday. Just seems to fit her character more so than Dratini, I think. But who am I to try to make that call lol.

You're welcome x3 It is ironic that our characters haven't met, despite being in the same house. Need to amend that someday xD

Yeah; this makes me think of how growlithe is now really attached to Kirsi for me and I don't want to have other characters with one anymore haha.

I'm glad you think it fits her! I definitely felt like gible was a great choice for her, and although I think a couple others like dragonair and flygon would fit too, gible felt the best to me. It's cool that you thought so too.

I'm really glad silvano picked bagon, (at least someone in salamance went for them. Could be a talking point in the future if Kirsi realizes it evolves into salamance). I definitely felt like the bagon line fits him. Not to mention that bagon was so cute the way it was sniffing and trying to lick him haha...silvano doesn't deserve it >w>

And even though Ichiro goes for grass types, dratini is gentle and I feel like it fits in well.
...not sure if it could wear clothes or act well though haha  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:55 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

t's all okay though I mean I've never imagined giving Koru any other starter than Cyndaquil, it wouldn't seem right to me, but I've never given her a dragon pokemon before so this was a first choice thing for me ^^" Goomy is my current favorite plus I kinda want to play with the fact that it's called the weakest and Koru is already playing Pep coach for Cyndaquil XD
I can't wait to see Kirsi with more pokemon ^^ It's been fun to read her interacting with both little pups >w<

Yay ^^ Oh yeah Im drawin' a little something >w>

Or we can do it after the timeskip lol
Got cut off by the rp closing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:58 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Oh lord.

User Image

User Image

Dude I'm actually so excited about playing Marcus through the years.
Also the fact that we get to make a new character each school year~
I'm hella excited about when the kids are teenagers tho :3  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am
Hitsukei

Hello,
Are you up for plotting between Cyril and Silvano?
They are roommates, yet they have never interacted before.
might be time to remedy that.

how do you want to set it as though?

several idea of mine that make it they aren't on good terms . . .
1. Tolerating each other where they talk only when needed and generally doesn't have good opinion of the other?
2. Bad. they don't get along and pointedly ignore the other.
3. The reason is unknown, but somehow, they don't talk to each other much.

I can see Cyril being bothered that Silvano almost never let his pokemon out.
He will ask and find out how they are being neglected, tried to talk to Silvano about it or even offer to take care of them for him.
( reminding Silvano to let them out or feeding them )

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Oh lord.

User Image

User Image

Dude I'm actually so excited about playing Marcus through the years.
Also the fact that we get to make a new character each school year~
I'm hella excited about when the kids are teenagers tho :3

ooooh the teenage drama
im pretty hype xD  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games