Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 am
Saarah kneeled down changing back into Keely who was bleeding badly and a little sapped of energy those were two powerful attacks and she needed to gather up more strength. She looked over at MItyl who had just arrived and Sha who had put out the flaming cyclone. She smiled weakly and laid down"I'm...sooo..tired.."She closed her eyes and a white barrier formed around her body protecting her from any attack. It was a healing spell that automatically kicked in whenever she was physical drained and badly injured.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:48 am
Mityl pointed at the fire bomb and encased it with light, it grew smaller and smaller until it vanished in a wisp of smoke.
"got to do better than that.."
she growled. she encased Jack in the same light as the fire ball and brought him back down to normal size.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Rai Kashino

''Without the power limiter...I have total and complete control!''His eyes full of dangerous intent."Nothing can stop me,"he turned to Jack"Now I'm going to rip you to shreds"But he didn't see him"Where did he go?"  
Hikaru's body just drowned in the water, blood pouring everywhere and the water turning red. The gwee flew away and her mimzy lay floating in the water. That was the end, Hikaru knew it. She let herself drown and as she fell to the bottom of the creeks depths she stayed. She slowly fell asleep and was gone.
((bye, im gonna leave. i died anyways...)) ((not that anybody f**kin' cares))  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:50 am
Precious_Jade
Saarah kneeled down changing back into Keely who was bleeding badly and a little sapped of energy those were two powerful attacks and she needed to gather up more strength. She looked over at MItyl who had just arrived and Sha who had put out the flaming cyclone. She smiled weakly and laid down"I'm...sooo..tired.."She closed her eyes and a white barrier formed around her body protecting her from any attack. It was a healing spell that automatically kicked in whenever she was physical drained and badly injured.
Jack smirked."Perfect now Keely face your nightmares."He made it so Keely was reliveing all the terrible things and hurting her emotionally.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:51 am
khaseyjhean
Hikaru's body just drowned in the water, blood pouring everywhere and the water turning red. The gwee flew away and her mimzy lay floating in the water. That was the end, Hikaru knew it. She let herself drown and as she fell to the bottom of the creeks depths she stayed. She slowly fell asleep and was gone.
((bye, im gonna leave. i died anyways...)) ((not that anybody f**kin' cares))
((No don't leave I like youuu crying ))  

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 am
((I care...if you want I'll give you a cat tail when I get enough for another one okies?))
Mityl saw Jack blast Hikaru in the water and leapt in after the rabbit girl pulling her up to the surface.
"not another innocent...she didn't even do anything to deserve it but try to help.."
Mityl fought the mental change back and slowly opened her eyes.
"Jack...I'll make you a deal.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:56 am
blackmagic5
khaseyjhean
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.

"holy crap" she said as she peered out the firewall. "EEEP"
He turned facing the rabbit."I'll come after you next."He said turning back to the elf.

((last message, ya said you'd get me, and you did. CONGRATS.))((goodbye now... i never knew dead bodies that drown in water could talk)) talk2hand  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:57 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl pointed at the fire bomb and encased it with light, it grew smaller and smaller until it vanished in a wisp of smoke.
"got to do better than that.."
she growled. she encased Jack in the same light as the fire ball and brought him back down to normal size.
Let me out NOW"He yelled trying to break free.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:59 am
Mityl touched his face through the light.
"Jack are you listening? I won't let you out until you've heard what I have to say..I'm offering you a bargain.."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:59 am
khaseyjhean
blackmagic5
khaseyjhean
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.

"holy crap" she said as she peered out the firewall. "EEEP"
He turned facing the rabbit."I'll come after you next."He said turning back to the elf.

((last message, ya said you'd get me, and you did. CONGRATS.))((goodbye now... i never knew dead bodies that drown in water could talk)) talk2hand
((You survive that you were barely scrathed before you got hit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl touched his face through the light.
"Jack are you listening? I won't let you out until you've heard what I have to say..I'm offering you a bargain.."
"What do you want."He snarled at her  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 am
((I could give you mouth to mouth and save youfrom drowning maybe?))
"I know of a powerful fae an exile from both sides..I'll bring her to you and incapacitate her so you can have her instead of Keely..I'll even tell you how to absorb her magic if you'll leave us all alone.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:03 am
blackmagic5
Precious_Jade
Jack smirked."Perfect now Keely face your nightmares."He made it so Keely was reliveing all the terrible things and hurting her emotionally.
quote]Keely tossed and turned. She dreamt that all her friends were getting killed and she dreamt Sha had became engulfed in evil and turned against her. Keely groaned"No, Sha don't do it don't become evil...your good now remember"she spoke with tears streaming down her face. She saw Tassa die in her dream and Mityl and Oak be over come by werewolves like Jack."NOOOOO!!!"she screamed trying to wake up something wouldn't let her. ANd then she saw her new friend Hikaru drowning herself."Hikaru! Hikaru!why would you--?How could you do this to yourself--!!"She screamed in her mind trying to wake up.  

Precious_Jade

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games