Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

"yeah but....there was one time that they had to break their control.....puppetry of me....because I had truly went insane. Then I liked to kill people and taunt relationships I made. I hurt so many people that when I try to make up, they hurt me.....the people of the worlds I sent into the dark. I know its in the past but it gives me nightmares. I have blood on my hands just like Carter...Ruen, same person....but I was being controlled so I don't know if its on my hands or on the organizations hands."

She hugged Shinochi's hand sniffling
"it scares me and I scare easy, I don't want harm to come to my friends. I made a few friends that stuck it out with me even when I had reverted back to puppet me....I haven't seen them since I first met Ene."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"I'm not saying I'd mess with them if I knew about them, it'd just be good to know that there are dangerous items and such inside our home." she said with a sigh. She then looked up at Jaecen, "So, this book, where did you put it?" she asked.
Shinochi's ears went down when Liya seemed to be on the verge of crying. She rubbed the back of her head, and thought as she needed to be careful of what to say. "Well...for the blood on your hands, the blame most likely goes to the Organization...since they set you loose technically, rather than keeping you caged up and contained." She then knelt down so she was almost Liya's height, though still a little taller, "You know, when the past troubles me...I always keep a certain quote in mind..." she pet Liya's head again before she continued speaking, "We are products of our past...but we don't need to be prisoners of it...do you understand?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"I put it somewhere where our enemies can't find it. Who knows what might happen if it's taken?" Jaecen said. "By the way, I believe there's an intruder in our room... Not sure how I know, I just do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Liya shook her head no
"sorry, nope. Im still actually recovering really old memories erased from my mind...so...it all feels fresh." she said scared.

She looked around panicked as if she were sensing something.

A cold breeze came through the hallway but quickly dissipated.

"it seems....im still being stalked."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi cupped her chin, "Hm, I see. That's good, I guess." she looked back up at Jaecen, raising an eyebrow at him, "Intruder...? Maybe it's one of the kids? Or Kuro? But then again, what would they want from our room?"
Shinochi sighed, a bit disappointed that Liya didn't understand. But, she couldn't blame her, she was still somewhat too young to understand deep, meaningful conversation. Her ears perked up and twitched as Shinochi was able to sense whatever Liya had sensed. She felt cold all of a sudden, though for a brief moment, "What the...?" She looked around and stood up, but looked back at Liya when she spoke, "Huh...that so?" She grabbed Liya's hand, as if making sure she didn't suddenly disappear, "Then I guess you can sense whatever I'm sensing, right?" she said, her ears twitching more.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

"Xavior can't get me here. He's dead." Liya said holding onto Shinochi's hand tightly.
"He's a ice and water wielder like Erin and Nami, he's the one who made me frightened of water and ice, but he can't be here. Could be my imagination?"

Liya seemed quite worried now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm
Jaecen Light

Alarms went off in Jaecen's head. His eyes widened and he let go of the sound barrier, pointing to the portal. "The three of you get through the portal now..." Jaecen warned as he turned to the window. "Something doesn't seem right here, Tsuyoi. Whatever happens, we have a better chance of defending ourselves at the Manor. It's on our side, after all."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked towards the window too, then at Shinochi and Liya, "Well, you heard the man. Hurry and get out of here." she said, gesturing Shinochi to take Liya. She turned to Jaecen, "What about the others in the school? You think they'll be fine?"
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi, her ears perked up, "Yeah yeah." she looked at Liya and picked her up, "All right, come with Auntie Shino." she said as she walked towards the portal with Liya. She had wondered how long the numbing effect Sasha put on her sprained ankle would last, but right now, it seemed she could walk well.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:56 pm
Jaecen Light

"They'll be fine for now... I'll only use it as a last resort, but if it comes to it in the future we should be able to evacuate all the students to the Manor." Jaecen said, stepping backwards to follow them. He just hoped things never got that bad to where the entire school body had to be evacuated.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

"ok" Liya went with Shinochi. As she held her hand, she sent a healing pulse to Shinochi to heal her ankle.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi fixed her hat and nodded, "Yeah...hopefully." she then looked towards the doorway. She remembered that Erin, Odayaka, and the others would be left behind. She had hoped that they would be fine if whatever was going on reached the school. She grabbed Jaecen's arm, as if making sure he doesn't stay behind when they go through.
Shinochi didn't notice that Liya had healed her ankle since it was numbed, but the she would eventually feel that her ankle was better. She walked through the portal with Liya.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:56 pm
Jaecen Light

He smirked at her over his shoulder before turning to follow. "Don't worry. I had no intentions of smoke bombing and making an escape. We got to get home. Hope Ene got home safe..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:24 pm
[ooc: Got some Deadpool fever in you huh?]

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 am
Jaecen Light

He followed her into the portal. Jaecen seemed lightly amused. "Love this woman. Hey, you! Reader. We're cutting to the next part. Let's move along."
Jaecen t-talked to the audience. Oh, well. Nothing too important. It was probably the madness getting to him.
[Exit]

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x T O K I O
x x x x ████████████████████████████

_______________Because I will never give up.
_______________Because I will become stronger.
_______________Because I will keep fighting.
_______________Because I will protect everyone.
_______________Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________Company: ...
_______________Theme Song: Wakare No Toki
_______________Battle Song: Sono Na Wa 9
_______________Out of Icecream: ...

| "Speech" | Emphasis | Ability | 'Thoughts' | *SFX* |

Tokio wandered the hallways after finishing his meal at the cafeteria. The hallways were quiet, not full of activity like they used to be. Where was everybody? That was his first thought geared towards his surroundings. Well, there had to be something he could do to kill some time. No one was around to hang out with. 'Since I don't have anything else better to do..' Tokio joined his hands behind his head, his gaze toward the ceiling in deep thought. He contemplated on what to do. There was so little options for him right now. He could go and search for someone to talk to. Though, he doubted that he'd find anyone. Tokio could explore other worlds? Though, he wasn't sure if he was ready to take that giant leap. Tokio was still inexperienced of what really went on out there in Interspace. That and he was still an apprentice-in-training. A lightbulb went off in his head. "Maybe I could train? Nothing better than getting better huh?" He hurried his way into the Advanced Sparring Room. The sound of a Keyblade being brought into existence could be heard.

*Shing! Cling! Rack!*

Each Keyblade gave off an distinct sound after making violent contact with something. Tokio's Keyblade's distinct sound in question was hard to comprehend into words. Nonetheless, it had to sound like something. It gave off a sort of 'shinging' noise that was mixed in conjuncture with a 'wrring' noise. The red-headed boy was practicing on a couple of stationary dummies. He didn't lack any sort of finesse either. It was one of the most basic teachings. Tokio just sort of added his own twist. His style was speed-oriented that which nicely complemented his affinity for the wind element. However, he has yet to tap into his affinity for the time element.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games