Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 pm
knux_nyan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"yeah but I swear each year that skirt gets shorter! I should know! I was the sparring teacher teaching her!"

Sophia smiled to Eclipse
"yeah well, isn't Rose older than him!? Anyway, don't worry about it."

Jaster looked around and sighed
"damn, Eric was supposed to be here."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hmm i wonder where he is." Eclipse said looking around before sighing and looking at Sophia. "Lets take a seat. Diz said he would do the ceremony once the bride shows up." Eclipse said as he led Sophia to a seat.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 am
knux_nyan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"I hope she doesn't take forever" Sophia said sitting next to Eclipse.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:44 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose started to walk out with Talia holding her hand.

Jaster blinked
"whoa....who though she'd be a girl for once?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 am
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

She smile at Rose,when she heard a nice comment from Rose. She walks down the garden with her in a dark blue dress. She has bouquets of red rose in one hand and she holds onto Rose hands. Hopefully she will find someone one day. As she continued to walk , she winks at Jaster then.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:19 am
User Image
User Image

Kalen gave a glance at Jaster for his comment before he looked back at Rose with a caring smile. This was the girl he was going to marry today. He felt his confidence rise as he stood straight waiting for her to walk up. Everyone rose to there feets in front of there chairs and waited. Someone tapped Eclipse's shoulder as he turned his head to see Mariana there. "Mother you made it." He said with a smile but recieved a light scolding pat to his shoulder.
"Next time give me a map so i don't end up late." She said.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose walked calmly down the aisle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:39 am
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret watched as the Bride made her way down to her soon to be husband he couldn't remember if he has ever been to a wedding before."Want to sit with the others Zumi?"The little heartless monkey scratched his head but nodded as he ushers Garret to a seat in the back row so they don't interfere with the wedding Zumi jumps up and down excitedly he has never seen a wedding before."Wow... She's so pretty."Garret turned to Zumi as they stood by an empty seat he had to admit she looked alright for an older woman not that he seen many minus those at the Light mansion."Yes she is... Not that I've seen many women much... I mostly focus on fighting."Zumi looked at Garret and shook his head."There is always more then just fighting Garret enjoy the little things in life who knows you might be standing at the alter one day.~""Heh I'm only seventeen Zumi I'm not worried about marriage yet I still got time... I just got to find the right girl is all. But let's stop talking the bride is almost there."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Kalen was in awe of Rose's dress when he turned to see her. He was somewhat speechless at this point but he smiled all the same as he held his hand out to her to take once she reached him. Just then Diz appeared at the so called priest stand with a book in hand and a gentle smile. You don't see a smile on Diz's face everyday. Next to Sophia Niko appeared in his half human half heartless form. "Am i late?" He whispered to her.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:01 am
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

As Rose and Talia finally made to the later, Talia looks at Garrett. She then saw such ominous presence. Her head turns back around and make sure Rose is secure. She stands on the side of Kalena with her blue dress. Maybe some person in the audience is here for her hearts. Her master found someone then she can to.

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:49 am
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret didn't change his expression whenTalia looked at him he was focusing on their surroundings this was just to peaceful something is bound to happen but Garret doesn't jump to conclusions until the threat is known."Hm...."Zumi elbowed Garret in the side motioning him to do something."Well give her a smile that's the first step to making friends... People will think you are up to no good if you hardly show emotion."He looked at Zumi raising an eyebrow but none the less put on his best of smiles.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:08 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose smiled to Kalen and took his hand gently

Sophia looked at Niko and smiled
"nope your on time. " she whispered back

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

As Kalen stood there in front of Rose and felt a bit nervous again but he pushed that to the back of his mind. "You look beautiful.....i guess this is it." He said.
Diz opened the book in his hand. "Ladies and gentleman we are gathered here today to witness to joining of 2 hearts in holy matrimony. There bond is sound. There love secure and pure. Kalen would you like to say something." Diz said looking at Kalen.
"Through everything we have been through. All of the adventures, all the fun times, everytime i almost lost you or died myself. I have never stopped thinking about you. Rose i love you with all my heart. It is yours now and always till the day we die. I will never let you go." He said.
"And Rose would you like to say something?" Diz asked her.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 am
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

When Kalen speak his vows, Talia push the scariest thought of Garrett away. His smile were not convinced to her. He still have this dark and stormy aura in him. She can't figure out if she wants to be friends with him. "He's creepy but I wonder if love is in forms."
Talia speak with in her lonely mind as she digs deeper into Garrett motive.

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:29 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret's smile faded and it turned into a frown."I don't think it did much..."Zumi facepalmed himself shaking his head."Garret you are terrible at this... How do you expect to meet people if you can't even pull off a friendly smile?"He sighed and pulled out a book and started to read to himself he looked up for a brief moment and his eyes met with Talia's his eyes showed darkness like he was an empty shell of a person."It's not like I wasn't trying Zumi... I'm just not good with much emotions is all I lost memory of my loved ones so it's understandable that I forgot how to express my feelings."Zumi just shook his head again sighing in defeat."I guess a heartless isn't the best teacher on emotions..."

User Image

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces