Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Heh, as much as I'd like for you to carry me, I can..walk on my own.." she said as she tried to walk, however, she ended up stumbling, dropping to her knees. "Ah..hmm." she tried to get up, but just fell onto her butt.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He held himself from laughing and offered her a hand. "You can just put one arm around my neck. I'll support ya."
Jaecen started pulling her up, letting her still do what she could. "We'll take each challenge as it comes. Together, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
With Jaecen's help, Tsuyoi stood back up and looked at him, smiling. She nodded, "Mhh..yeah.." she said as she wrapped one of her arms around Jaecen's neck. Conveniently, her hat was nearby, so she summoned her keyblade and reach for it with her keyblade. She hooked her hat on it and held it up, grabbing it off her keyblade and putting it on her hat. She then de-summoned her keyblade, and looked at Jaecen, "Well, let's get out of here then."

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen led her up the stairs, taking them slowly. "Where to? Shouldn't need to go to the infirmary if you expended your magic. We can head to a dorm room?"
It was just Jaecen being honest. Magic could be regenerated or an ether could help. He decided to let her decide. "I've probably got some ethers in my chest, if that helps any."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, closing the secret entrance down into the training room when they reached the top of the stairs. "Mind as well go to your dorm since you have ethers." she knew she didn't have any potions of such in her dorm room.

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He nodded and proceeded to help her. Jaecen stayed quiet. It wasn't unusual, as he had always proved to be quite quiet around the ones he loved but he was lost in thought, distracted more of. "Okay, then. My dorm it is."
He sighed, looking at Tsuyoi before grinning. Sweeping her off her feet, Jaecen carried her and took off running. "Sorry, couldn't help myself." He scoffed.

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:20 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was surprised by suddenly being carried in Jaecen's arms. However, she didn't have a problem with it, holding tightly onto Jaecen, "You should already know...that I don't mind." she said with a smile.

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He smirked and bound up the stairs to the dorms.
[Exit]

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:30 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi eventually found herself at her classroom after coming from the Infirmary. She walked over to the teacher's desk and took a seat there, resting her head and arms on the desk. She stared at her hand, specifically her right one, while she rested her head on the desk. She let out a sigh, "I wonder...how Jaecen's doing..." her eyes then grew heavy, she hadn't gotten enough sleep lately. "I guess...I'll shut my eyes for a bit..." she said as her eyes slowly shut. She fell into sleep within only a few seconds.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:55 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As time passes by, Tsuyoi finally wakes up from sleeping. She was a bit confused as she stared at the wall while her head still lay on her arms on the table. "...mgh." finally, she sits up, stretching out her arms and back, "Ahh...anh.." She looked around the room, and remembered why she's here, "Oh yeah...that's right, I took a nap." she looked up at the clock as her eyes widen, "Wha!? I-I've been asleep...for that long!?" she said as she stood from her seat. Suddenly, her stomach growled, "Ah.." she looked down at her stomach, putting her hand on it, "Well...I did sleep for an incredibly long time...it's no surprise I'm hungry." she let out a sigh, "...guess I'll go get some food." she said as she rubbed her eyes and yawned, exiting the room towards the cafeteria. [exit]

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked into the room, looking around, "Nobody's here. Good...for once." she said, walking over to her desk. She looked at Red, "You, look away for a sec."
Red let out a sigh and did as she was told, looking towards the back of the room or anywhere else that was away from Tsuyoi's desk.
As Red looked away, Tsuyoi quickly opened her desk drawer, pressing the hidden button inside to open the secret passageway to the underground sparring room.
Wakai entered next with her arms behind her back, humming a tune.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen pointed at the secret hatch. "Y'see, that's part of the problem with my class. They're smart enough to figure out where the secret hatch button is. I'm gonna have to move it or just start using magic to open it."
Ene watched the whole time while Jaecen followed behind them. Jaecen set her on the ground and she sat on the staircase. He hummed a bit. "I've been working on my magic a little," Jaecen said, uncovering his blackened hand. He smirked. "You may feel slightly younger when you're done but my dimension shield is getting there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As they entered the underground room, Tsuyoi looked around the room, letting out a sigh, "Been awhile since I've been in here." she then finally let go of Red, looking a her, "Remember what I said."
"Yeah yeah, I know." she said before sitting on the ground, folding her arms and puffing out her cheeks.
Tsuyoi nodded and then looked towards Jaecen and Wakai, "All right, lets get started then." she said as she walked towards the middle of the room."
Wakai nodded, also walking towards the middle, breathing in and exhaling, "Okay...it's fine, I can still do it..." she hoped.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He sat down next to Red and crossed his legs, closing his eyes as well. His hands were pressed together and a light seemed to come from them. He pulled his hands apart to show that an orb of something was floating there. The orb was, in fact, a small time distortion. He held the orb out and it engulfed the room, layering it with a protective barrier. With an entirely different spell, he casted a skin tight protection on him, Red, and Ene. "All yours, honey."
Ene watched in amazement as a fog of purple and black seemed to move along the walls. "Papa, it's beautiful."
Jaecen leaned back, catching himself with his hands and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers