Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I have eyes all over this school. I knew who you were the moment you stepped foot in this place and avoiding the subject won't work. Not with me. If your looking for someone i can help you but i would like to know who and why." He said still looking serious.

kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:14 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea groaned aloud, pushing herself away from the desk. She paced in the small space inside the barrier. Running a hand through her hair in an agitated manner, "What does it matter to you whom I'm looking for? It's not like it's going to affect anyone in this school." She cast Diz an accusing glare, "In any case, if you already knew who I was before I walked through that door, then you should know whom it is I seek. Unless..." Ea waved her hand and the keyblade disappeared from the desk in another flash of light.

"Your information does not go that far back, does it?"

User Image

Knux_nyan

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm

"I was not known as Diz before. Those who knew me knew me under the name Ansem the Wise....so yes it does go back. You'll find that there are not just students that reside in this school. Ea Lavine." He emphasized her name.

kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:17 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea cringed her teeth at the manner he said her name but did not comment on it. If anything she searched her mind for some way to make the man just bend to her will and end this conversation. She came up with nothing. Her hands squeezed into tight fists as she reigned in her emotions for the effect her next words would cause her, "Have you heard anything about him, then?"

"Have you heard anything about Wren Davy?"*

User Image

((* I'm going to be having his profile up soon and hopefully he will be approved))
Knux_nyan

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:22 pm

"The name rings a bell." Diz said bringing up a file through a holographic screen. "I sent him on an scouting errand to Hollow bastion but with the issue with the horsemen over in Twilight town...i had him recalled back here. He should be on his way." Diz said.

kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:28 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Whatever Ea was expecting, it definitely wasn't that. Her brain came to a stuttering halt and her eyes widen in shock, "He... He's here?" Her mind was instantaneously bombarded with thoughts and theories.''He's been here. This whole time, he's been here and he didn't even..."

Ea's legs lost their strength and she fell to her knees, "H-how long has he been coming here?"

User Image

((His bio is uploaded. Just need it to be approved))
Knux_nyan

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 pm

"At best a year...who is he to you?" Diz asked her.

kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:09 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"We were friends."

She coughed and cleared her throat, " We-uh... come from the same world. We were partners for a time. He disappeared during a job. I never knew what happened to him."

At the end of that sentence, her mind finally caught up with what was being said and the shock was instantly replaced with anger, "I never knew and he was here the whole time!" Ea suddenly wanted to hit something. Hit, kick, scream at something. Anything to rid her anger at. She slowly stood on shaky legs, "He was here. Alive and well and he didn't even bother to-!" She cut herself off and tried to take a deep breath.

User Image

Knux_nyan

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am
Dean Murdock
Be careful of the Murdock boys. They got the devil in them.

Murdock did not have any engagements that required his immediate attention so while the rest of the group went to take care of last minute endeavors Murdock decided to take a smoke break. He walked out of the office and though the halls until he reached a door that led him outside. Murdock to the cigaret from behind his ear and stuck it between his lips. Taking out a custom golden lighter out of his right pant pocket, he flipped the lighter open as he lifted it towards the end of the cigaret resting between his lips and lit it. Murdock took a deep breath, then closed the lighter and returned it to his pant pocket. Murdock blew a cloud of smoke from his mouth and took another puff of he cigaret, the day suddenly seemed to become night... no it was darker then night, the sky was pitch black and the clouds white as snow, one giant red eye opened up in the sky and a smile below it with teeth as sharp as the tip of a spear " Battle is headed your way, you can taste the blood on your tongue already can't you hahahaha, you can see the dismembered bodies lying on the ground beneath your feet, YOU CAN CAN'T... shut up, it's not like that anymore, i am in a good place now i won't be that way, that isn't me. " Murdock grinned as one battle for him had just been won. " Well, this place just may keep me tame. " The sky once again was blue, and it looked as it should. After smoking murdock returned to the office and awaited his battle with death that was soon to come.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:54 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image
User Image

Kalena gave a happy look
"Good, very good! Although that's one more thing Kelina would be pissed about.....then again she has tattoos...." she laughed

Jaster ran in.
"Eclipse, Sophia....." he slumped down, the damage done to his collar was sparking making it very hard for him to talk.

Rose got up and grabbed Jaster
"common, sit down, what happened."

Jaster shook his head.
"no....sit down....Sophia has exhausted herself and her body....her scythe was staring to crumble....her scythe.....connected to her heart.....Shido made her sleep, he's taking her....to the infirmary....."
Jaster held his neck, the collar was giving off electric sparks, the damage was bad.

"Also....keep a eye.....on Minako.....she has a dark alter ego.....blackmailed me..."

"Oh Jaster, why do you keep getting into such trouble." Kalena sighed then noticed the heartless crest on Jaster's chest, her eyes widened.
She lost her cool
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO JASTER! Why is he a heartless!"

"after you left, Kalena, Jaster went on a mission to free Kelina from the organization, only to find out that she not only joined willingly, she revived it!"

"it....big trap....set by Superior....he got Jax."

Kalena slapped her forehead, the sound echoed in the room for a short time.
"not good!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"If you want to find Wren i can summon someone who has made contact with him. He goes by the name Niko." Diz said but at that time Eclipse had walked over and tapped the barrier making Diz dispell it. "Sorry to cut your private conversation short but i need to go check on Sophia. Can you send the team to your mansion when they are ready?" Eclipse asked.
Diz nodded as Eclipse left the room. Kalen looked a bit worried. "I didn't even notice Shido had left. That dragon is quiet sneaky."

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:59 pm
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image
User Image

Jaster sighed
"I need to get back to my special training."

"well that's something cool, what are you learning Jaster? Ultima strike? Flying drop kick?"

"not yet, Mr Light said its a secret so I can't tell" Jaster laughed and walked out.

Kalena gently sighed and looked to Kalen, Rose, and Dean.
"You three will be the first ones on the scene, it seems that Tenebrae and DK just had a situation. I will inform them when the situation is over." she said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

"Understood....Rose are you ready?" Kalen asked layed his hands behind his head.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 pm
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image
User Image

"mmhmm" Rose smiled  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

"If everyone going can just stand before me i will send you there via Teleportation." Diz said as Kalen took his position in front of Diz's desk.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games