Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:55 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Oh, ok!" She let out a sigh in relief that they didn't have much expectations with her. According to what she had seen briefly when walking past a group of art students one of the days before, the model was required to be very still, which was uncomfortable and embarrassing especially if the pose was weird or if there were many people watching. She felt that she couldn't really be that professional like the experienced models.

Sitting down at the free spot on the other side of the young girl, she looked at what the young girl was doing while enjoying her treat. What Lily was doing was a bit new to her since she didn't paint, but it caught her interest with all the tools and the preparation. With her looking so closely though, she could see that the young girl struggled a bit with the preparation. "Do you need any help? I can hold the cone for you for a short moment if you need."

Hearing Two speak, she turned her attention to him and thought for a moment, not really sure what he meant. Must be about the shop. "Um, if you are asking about the shop, I searched about it on the internet. There are many recommendations, but this shop really caught my eye, so I checked out the map and walked here." What she didn't mention was her aching feet, she hadn't expected the place was so far away!

Because she hadn't been in contact with technology at all in her time in the forest, she jumped quickly at the chance of trying out the electric tool of the modern times aka the computer. While she wasn't an expert, she knew her way through the basics and printed the online map out for her exploration. Yet she didn't expect was the really short line on the map turned out so long in her journey.

"It was quite a struggle the first time I tried the internet though, I mean, I didn't know what I doing back then and haven't used a computer before." She chuckled at the memory. "Are you good at computer, Two?"

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Curious

⊱ ────── Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Money: $970 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Liqin shook her head, being a bit stubborn while she still worked her set-up. The little girl constantly burying her face in her icecream to devour parts of it and laugh every time, like it was tickling her. She did eventually manage to get a clear page going and still set things up. She used her free hand to begin painting and her painting wasn't haphazard like a kids might be, she was being deliberate.
She made sure to occasionally take a glance at Kalistia before going back to it. She really didn't need to pose for it, it seemed Liqin had a pretty good idea of what she was doing.

Jia really just accepted the answer though he meant how she found Soleil, it wasn't like she had to tell him. He stretched out a bit "Makes sense, I imagine a spot like this would be a good meet-up place." he said enjoying his own treat, though less messily than his daughter. He wondered if it really was though, but this was the first time he had been here so he had no idea.

He was curious as she mentioned having only tried the internet recently. Did she mean as a child or something? She didn't seem very old. He thought about the first time he had to try one and it was indeed pretty interesting. He never imagined that it'd reach the heights it did now, but it was good that it did.
Ji offered a nod "I'd say I'm pretty good for an old man." and he was fairly old though he didn't look it. He was just very aware of the fact thanks to how different things were now.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:43 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

Not minding that her offer was rejected, she continued to glance at what Lily was doing, giving the younger girl a smile when she glanced at her direction. It seemed that the young girl was having a lot of fun drawing. She noticed the young seemed quite skilled at it and knew what to do. She said teasingly, looking with amusement at the pretty colors that gradually took shape on the white paper. "You look so skilled. Maybe I should ask you to teach me to paint."

Humming a little tune under her breath, turning to take a bite at her ice cream again. With the way she was going at it, the ice cream had almost disappeared already. Swinging her legs a little, she agreed with Two's comment, though pausing thoughtfully to add the last part of the sentence. "Yeah, it is. It would be quite relaxing. Well, at least when the store is not crowded."

Raising an brow at what he said about himself, she looked confused. "An old man? I think you still look quite young though." Really though, she really thought that he was quite young. If she looked from afar, she would really think that he was her age. Well, her age before she went into the forest. Now, with the time passed differently in the forest and with her not taking notes of the time that had gone by, she couldn't really remember how old she was. The fact that her face hadn't aged at all didn't help.

"If you think you are old, I wonder how I should think about myself." She laughed softly, voice teasing. From his manners, she had a feeling that he would be older than her, yet still looked in similar age ranges.

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Normal

⊱ ────── Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

And so, there she was, back as Sucre's after the conversation she had shared with Lala yesterday about the convention. "Well, this is the place where you can satiate the sweet tooth, Azumi," she introduced the other lady to the place, though she kept the description as concise as possible before opening the door to let the other in. Things hadn't changed much in the store, though the fallen angel noticed that the two were not alone. A young-looking man and his child were conversing with a woman, which was a nice change of pace, but Hikaru ignored the three after that small glance and focused her attention at Azumi. Right now, she was in the mood for some chocolate, both to eat and to be used as an ingredient for dessert.

"Hmmm... You had chocolate before, right? Tell me your favorite kind," she asked before sauntering towards the shelves that held such a wide selection of chocolates. God, if she wanted to, she may buy them all, but in reality, she had to restrain herself from going overboard with the consumption.

Mood: mostly good
Company: everyone inside the place (talking to Azumi)
Money: $38.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC: @Blood and Hime: I hope you won't mind if she and Azumi will be at the same venue, though Hikaru will just take a glance at them and ignore unless something unexpected may happen.

xXGhostStalker

asbloodrunscold

Wind Hime Princess

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Money: $970 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Liqin nodded her head happily "I could!" she said confident in her own skills with painting since it was something she did constantly. The poor girls lack of sleep allowed her to study and practice far more than a kid her age would need to, but she learned very fast. It was starting to look like she was painting Kalistia pretty well, though her hair was clearly being made to look like long, flowing water. She kept doing so though had eventually devoured all of her ice-cream and the cone itself, now able to put her all into it.

Jiahao pulled out a cloth and wiped his daughters mouth since she was content to leave a mess before leaving her be before she went back to focusing on the small conversation he was having "True, crowds have a habit of ruining the atmosphere." he said though things here were already more peaceful. He knew a little about this city, and how good it seemed which is why he was so keen on raising his little girl here.
A good place...more than he deserved, but he'd make sure she came up good.

Jia did forget for a moment about his his body worked different than a normal humans. How he didn't experience the same problem they did on their own as she commented on his young looks. He mumbled in Chinese for a moment, but felt no need to hide it....no one was coming after him anymore unless they had a problem with his villainous past. He wasn't going to make that public, but he would kill anyone who tried to get him for it anyway before his little bee was grown "I'm 70." he stated.
He doubted that might be old to the monsters here though, but he was nearly human so his looks were...well his body did wonders. He had no clue what age Kalistia was though, or if she was as human as she looked though.

He chuckled "Thanks for the complement though." he said finishing up his own ice-cream.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm
asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Kalistia Le

"I'll be looking forward to the lesson soon then." Drifting her eye down to answer the younger girl, she could easily take a look at the drawing from above. The colors had taken better shape and she could see her features in the drawing, though honestly it looked prettier than reality, in her opinion. She laughed softly in amusement at the way her hair was drawn, flattered that the younger girl thought that her hair looked that good. She then returned her eyes back to the direction where Two was.

"That's...older than I expected. That means you aged really well though!" Her face flipped through multiple expression before stopping at pure surprise. She had expected maybe in the 40s or 50s as many really have baby like face to look that young, but 70 is another story. Normally she would feel he was joking but considering what she had experienced, she believed him. She let out a carefree laugh, tone light. "It makes me want to look that good when becoming older, but it's hard to do so when you don't know your current age."

"I do know that I'm supposed to be older than 20, but I'm not sure by how much." Twirling a piece of hair in her hand, she remembered about how she had stopped counting the date and time since she didn't have knowledge about sun watching to know the time period. Going to the nearby town helped, but it was a bit late since it had taken quite a long time before she found the town and unsure whether if one of her birthday had passed. Back then, she had really regretted that she hadn't studied about geography or camping relate studies better.

She did know that the time she had passed in the forest was long judging by the way the villagers became older, yet her face remained young in her 20s.

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Normal

⊱ ────── Profile

Ooc: Kurisuchin Saiyuki, that's fine by me, so it's like 2 separate rp but in one destination right? Just want to be certain.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:35 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1115 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi followed behind Hikaru as they left the area around the museum and eventually found themselves in what appeared to be a candy store. The shelves and the store itself was nearly decorated with a big variety of candy from small things like gumballs to full sized chocolate bars and much more. It was like something you'd see out of a child's storybook. She was fascinated by it. "Ooo this place is unique. I didn't expect to find a place like this around here." It seems they weren't the only ones in the store either but they seemed to be doing their own thing. She tilted her head when Hikaru asked her what her favorite kind of chocolate was and walked up to the counter. "I just like normal chocolate. I'm a bit old fashioned."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi, Hikaru
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru simply nodded after hearing Azumi's answer, glad that the other wasn't that picky. With that, she ended up buying 3 pounds worth of those chocolate candies, and she paid $27.00 all in all. Once the transaction was done, with the treats wrapped in a plastic bag with the end kept shut with tape, she showed the goods to her with a grin. "Here's what I can buy for today. I hope you'll find these delicious," she spoke while tearing off the tape carefully so that the bag would be opened. The fallen angel scooped up a few pieces and handed it to the other, a gesture that meant that she should try a few at a time. If there would leftovers, Corbin would have some of those candies since he hadn't had any dessert for a while. And at least Azumi would remember the short time she had spent with Hikaru this whole afternoon until she would go home.

Mood: mostly good
Company: everyone inside the place (talking to Azumi)
Money: $11.00 (Wallet - after paying) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:30 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LOCATION: SUCRE'S REFINEMENTS tab COMPANY: NO ONE tab OUTFIT: X
MOOD: THRILLED tab STATUS: SINGLE tab MONEY: $841
PROFILE: X

"Th-this is...!" The whisper of excitement that escaped Aiden was to be expected as his eyes sparkled in happiness upon laying his gaze on a certain store in Downtown Soleil. Despite being almost a millennium old, he was undoubtedly a child at heart. Children of different ages and sizes hung around the small store, taking their pick among the multitude of colorful candies and chocolates, some balancing 3 scoops of ice cream. It was most certainly a dream come true for those with a sweet tooth.

'What a wonderful paradise this is! These landfolk have it lucky!' He thought as he entered the tight space, waving happily to the elder manning the cashier out front. Unlike here on Earth, candy was a rare sight in Heaven. While they did function normally, and so hunger is a normal occurrence, their sustenance wasn't anything special at all! It was just another vast difference between Heaven and Earth, one that is delightful for this certain Angel.

As he perused the shelves, he couldn't help but wonder how much candy his body could take. He certainly has never tried it out before, but he was curious. Human children got stomachaches after eating too much candy, so would the same happen to him? Then another thought occurred to him. Did the human adults experience the same thing? It was such a peculiar thought, but the adults have shown many times that they could endure more than a mere child! Maybe he could ask a young adult about it...

OOC: Sorry for the late post!

QUOTED
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Now feeling much better and having some color to her skin since she had fed, Anya decided that she was going to go for a walk to check out more of the city. This wasn't the first time Anya had been to the downtown district of the city, but this was the first time she came across the candy shop. How had she possibly missed it before?! Pushing open the door, Anya tensed up a bit as she saw all the children running around. It was sort of expected considering it was a candy shop, but she was always slightly uncomfortable around children. She just didn't know how to act around them! Toddlers were okay she supposed, but babies just freaked her out. What if she dropped it! They're so tiny! Shaking her head a bit, the young woman made sure to not bump into any kids as she started looking around. She already knew she was going to spend a good chunk of change in here. Grabbing a box, Anya grabbed a vanilla cupcake then a few various flavors of macaroons.

Heading towards the counter, Anya paused again to grab some of the handmade chocolates that the shop offered as well. Placing her sweets on the counter, Anya blushed a little when the old man asked if she was sharing with anyone. "Yes." She lied. She didn't want them to know that she actually planned on eating these all on her own. As she was rung up, the vampire noticed the ice cream and asked for a double scoop. One bubblegum and the other cotton candy. She of course didn't plan on eating this all at once, now that would be a recipe for a tummy ache. After paying for everything, Anya started eating her ice cream. With the hot weather outside, it tasted quite delicious!

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Here xxx Ooc: Here
x
princess syub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LOCATION: SUCRE'S REFINEMENTS tab COMPANY: AN ADULT! tab OUTFIT: X
MOOD: THRILLED tab STATUS: SINGLE tab MONEY: $841
PROFILE: X

After a long, winding debate with himself, he finally decided on a pound of gummies. Maybe it was weird for some people to buy so much, but not for Aiden. He walked over to the counter at the same time a human did. Hm...? "Excuse me, you're an adult right?" He addressed her, appearing serious at first. After a moment, his demeanor completely changed, appearing like an overgrown child with wings as his eyes sparkled. "Do adults get stomachaches if they eat too much candy?" The amount of enthusiastic curiosity was apparent in his voice, wanting to satiate his curiosity and solve the mystery that he created. "Oh, right!" He turned to the elder as he remembered the gummies he was about to buy, placing it on the counter. "I'd like to buy all of these gummies!" The elder smiled and asked him if he was sharing it with someone too, to which the angel shook his head and grinned. "Nope, it's all for me!" With that out of the way, he turned back to the woman beside him, waiting for an answer.

OOC:

QUOTED
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυиє ①②тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:45 pm
whiters4

User Image
User Image
Walking down the street a woman holding an umbrella over her head leaned against her shoulder, the umbrella was keeping her neck and head out of the sun. to an outside perspective she would look like she was using it as shade to protect her from the sun's rays, much like a person avoiding staying in the sun to avoid sunburns. As the woman was walking her scarf was flowing in the wind behind her as it was wrapped around her neck and lower half of her face. as one would expect the scarf was a means that ended up muffling her voice when she ever did speak, other than those rare times or few times to some others have a hard time fully hearing her. As she was walking her head was turning to her side seeing a store that had children inside of it as well as some adults. The place was a candy shop or at least that's what she viewed it as, a place that sold sweets, perhaps it was a lucky street to wonder upon, or she knew where she was going, because her feet stopped moving when she saw the place. it took her a few minutes of standing and staring at the sore for her to actually start moving again. this time the woman moved towards the shop, she would take down her umbrella as she got closer, walking inside of the building the umbrella on her shoulder this time fully closed. As she was inside she investigated the products that were there. unfortunately her tracks were stopped once again, she stopped at the rock candy, the sticks, something she had never seen before, it looked interesting, and it had a certain glint in her eye as she looked at them, seeing what they were she picked a stick up and looked at it closer. She was silent in thought as she was contemplating if she wanted to buy this object of sweet, which being her favorite thing to eat(sweets) she was a poor judgement of when was the right time to eat sweets, not much of an addiction but a guilty pleasure of hers to enjoy at random times.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: 210
☼Current Location: Candy shop
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Link

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:12 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL User Image SUCRE'S REFINEMENTS User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

[Samael remembered something about a sweets shop being present around town; one from
                              Andrea and another from a friend he had met down at the beach. Considering that Niall
                              was a little bummed about what ever had happened today in school—he had slipped and
                              scraped his knee—maybe it was time to treat his little out one to some sweets. He was
                              most certainly a plump little boy, but life is still forgiving towards him. It added to his
                              “cuteness” as some would’ve put it. “Do you want some ice cream today?” He
                              questioned the boy who was walking right beside him, one hand in his father’s and his
                              other hand clutching the strap of his backpack. “Ice cream?” Little Niall had echoed
                              back, face lighting up with delight. It was settled then, that ice cream was on their
                              agenda before heading home.

They took a small detour to head downtown; it took a little bit of searching but using a
                              map app that Andrea had suggested on their first day in town, they managed to find the
                              place just fine. It was like a candy paradise with the amount of candies and chocolates
                              that lined the wall. Niall had looked at it in awe really quick though he went straight for
                              the ice cream rack. He pressed his little hands against the cold glass of the ice cream rack
                              as he mushed his face close enough to get a look. “UUhh, there’s a lot of flavors I
                              want to try.”
                              He declared as he eyes a few of the pastel colored ones. They look so tasty
                              to him! He wanted to try all!

Samael ruffled his hair. “Pick three. I’ll get you the three scoops.” He told him.
                              Niall’s eyes lit up before they furrowed in concentration. Meanwhile, Samael decided on
                              what he’d be getting. An ice cream shake of course, though there was the choice of
                              vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate. Which one was he feeling up to today?

ShadowStar369

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games