Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 pm
Dante heard Kyrie and stood up."Thanks for telling me Kyrie."said Dante as he started off towards Nero's room not knowing what was going to happen to him.
Vergil just sat back down on the couch trying to remember what happened.Seriously...what happened to me? Did I just simply fall asleep and I can't remember it? Ugh...my head hurts.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie sigh, feel ashamed not warning Dante about Nero going to kill him, but she have to check on Vergil and see if he's awake. She head to the couch and see Vergil sitting on the couch, it surprise her as she give him a relief smile, "Oh Vergil, you are awake, how are you feeling?"
Nero kept his ears sharp and gripping his Blue Rose tight, waiting for a right time to shoot at Dante. He have to do is pretend to fall asleep, waiting for him.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 pm
Dante walked closer to Nero's room.Once he got there he walked in and noticed that his nephew was fast asleep.Dante being the oblivious guy that he is didn't know that Nero was pretending to sleep."Awwwww look at how cute he looks when he's sleeping...I'll just have to talk to him tomorrow."said Dante as he turned to leave the room.
meanwhile in the living room...
Vergil looked up after hearing Kyrie."I'm fine...it's just that my head hurts and I have no idea why."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero earn an irk mark on his head for being calling him cute, "That's it!" he thought in screaming, then quickly got out of the bed. He pointing his gun at Dante, "Dante! I will kill you!!!" he yelled at him and begin to shoot at the feet a lot.
Kyrie got a respond and heard the gun shot, she sweat drop knowing her boyfriend done it, "Oh my, Nero is mad..." she said quietly feel so sorry for Dante, then respond to Vergil, "Dante uses the lamp to knock you down, he's trying to make Nero to hunt down the Griffon." she replied to him very calmly. She begin to worry about Nero and Dante.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 pm
Dante didn't see this ambush coming and started to dance around so that he could dodge the bullets from Nero's gun."Whoa...kid what is this for?!"asked Dante as he just tried to get away from the gun fire."S-Stop!"
Vergil heard Kyrie and scowled."I should have known...thank you Kyrie."said Vergil as he stood up listening to the gun fire."What is going on?!"
Vergil started to walk towards Nero's room to see what all the commotion was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to shoot his bullets at Dante's feet, he's very p*ssed, "No way, you sh*t head! Thanks to you, Dad will be very p*ssed off, if he finds out you knock his head off to make me go hunt on Griffon!!!" he yelled at him as he continue shooting very angrily. He didn't know Vergil is on the way to see the common.
Kyrie follow Vergil and when she arrived, she gasp to see Dante dancing around to avoid the bullets. She dropped her jaw, "Is that how he gotten angry about doing anything dumb while being grounded?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 pm
Dante kept dancing around."Vergil I could use some help if you're awake!"shouted Dante."Seriously...I was just trying to help you,kid!"
Vergil saw what was happening and sighed then quietly cleared his throat."Nero stop this right now!"shouted Vergil."And don't worry...I won't ground you for this since how this was all Dante's idea."
As Dante kept dodging the bullets he looks at his brother."What is wrong with him?!"asked Dante.
Vergil sighed again."Dante...he got it from you."said Vergil."I swear sometimes I think you were born without a brain."
Dante heard what Vergil said."Hey...not cool!"shouted Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Umm... I don't think that will help Vergil, he's taking it too seriously," said Kyrie to Vergil very calmly, seeing Nero shooting endlessly, but Nero stopped shooting and spare his Blue Rose by rising his gun up. He did heard his dad for not grounded because it's Dante's idea, so he scoff in annoyance, "Heh, that should teach him for making me go and find Griffon," he replied and head to the room, but he look at Dante in angry look, his dark aura begin to appear around him, "Cute you say, not cool while I was pretending to sleep," he said very grouchy and head to the room and lay on the bed to get some rest from running all the way to the Shop. Kyrie look at the twins, then sigh quietly and heading to same room with her boyfriend, "Please don't fight, you don't want Nero to get grumpy mood for waking him up," she warn them about his grumpy moment from waking him up.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 am
"How the h*ll was I supposed to know you were pretending before you attacked me?"mumbled Dante as he sat down on the floor to rest his tired legs.
Vergil looked at his twin with a look of annoyance and hits him upside the head."You idiot! What were you thinking?!"shouted Vergil."I told you that he couldn't go hunt that demon! And what do you do?"
"Ow!"said Dante after he was hit upside his head."And I knocked you out so he could go hunt the demon..."
"That's right...now...you're lucky that I can't punish you...but I will keep yelling!"said Vergil.
Dante scoffed."Geez....are you sure you're not a woman?!"asked Dante."Cause you sure do like to scold me a lot."
After what Dante said Vergil gained an irk mark and punched Dante in the face then walked off to go to bed.
Dante got up and walked to his desk and sat down.Whatever...I don't care what those two say anymore.thought Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie closed the door, so Nero won't get too annoyed, she walk towards to bedside to sit on it, then place her hand on his head. Nero groan a little and her arm and pull her towards him, leaving her a soft yelp. Although, she couldn't resist it and ended up fall asleep with him.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm
Dante ended up falling asleep on the floor while Vergil was in his room sleeping soundly.The twins didn't know that there was going to be a little surprise waiting for Dante,Vergil,Nero,and Kyrie in the morning waiting for them.Dante fell back onto the floor still fast asleep.He turned over onto his right side."Stupid Vergil....I was just trying to help....."mumbled Dante.
Meanwhile in Vergil's room,Vergil turned onto his left side."Dante's an idiot...."mumbled Vergil.
Outside...
A girl walks up to the door of the Devil May Cry shop and yawned."Man...I'm so tired...I'll just sleep here...then give dad a little surprise in the morning."said the young lady as she sat down and fell asleep.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

By the morning came by, Kyrie is only one awake from slumber. She look at her boyfriend sleeping peacefully, while holding her waist, it made her smile angelic as she kiss his cheek. She got off the bed and walk out of the room to start making breakfast, she walk pass by the window near the door, not noticing Dante sleeping on the floor, she notice the girl sleeping outside. Kyrie heading to the door and look at young woman, who looks like Sons of Sparda, but no Devil Bringer, she walked towards her and felt so sorry for her, "Oh, poor dear... I better take her inside and keep her warm," she said quietly to herself, she grab the young girl and held her over her shoulder and take her inside. Kyrie place her on the couch and gave her a blanket to keep her warm.
Meanwhile, Nero woken up from his Devil Bringer starts to glow, and notice Kyrie isn't with him in the bed. His mind begin to spark, "Don't tell me, another demon..." he commented as he rush out of the room to check on Kyrie, didn't take a notice about his shirtless and pajama pants.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Vergil woke up to hearing Nero run out of his room.Vergil sighed and got dressed then went to the supposed living room,not noticing Dante in the middle of the floor and tripped over him and landing on his faace."Whoa!"said Vergil as he looked behind him and saw his twin fast asleep on the floor."What the-? Dante!"
Vergil sighed and got up then noticed the girl on the couch."Huh? Who's she?"asked Vergil.
Dante suddenly popped up off the floor after hearing Vergil's question."W-What's going on?"asked Dante as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.Dante looked around and kept missing the girl on the couch.
The girl turned onto her side and stayed fast asleep still drained of energy from her trip the night before.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie!" shouted Nero as he crash the door to the office, Kyrie nearly jump and see her boyfriend, in pajama pants and no shirts, making her blush really big. Nero notice his girlfriend blushing, he look down and finally notice, "Aw cr*p!" he yelped and rush out to his room to get himself change. Kyrie felt her face really hot, until she heard Vergil and Dante, she look at them. Kyrie listen to Vergil, and notice Dante missed out the girl, "Dante, there is a girl sleeping on the couch," she said quietly and pointing at the girl, who is turning. She look at Vergil in worry, "I found this girl sleeping close to the door. I begin to concern about her health, so I took her in," she answered him very quiet, so she won't wake up.
Nero found his cloth and change quickly, then rush out of the room and join with other, he finally notice the girl, but he have to lower his voice, "What the h*ll, a girl?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Dante heard Kyrie and gained a shocked face."A-A girl?!"shouted Dante as he stood up.
Vergil heard Kyrie and nodded."You did a good thing...it was kind of chilly last night."said Vergil.
Dante finally noticed the sleeping girl on the couch and quieted down."I wonder who she is..."said Dante.
"Good question...."said Vergil.
After Vergil said that the girl suddenly popped up with tears in her eyes as she looked around.She saw Dante and smiled then hopped off of the couch and tackled Dante to the floor."Daddy!"she shouted."Oh daddy I'm so glad that you're alive!"
Dante was on the ground with a bigger shocked face and Vergil just stood up with just as a big shocked face as Dante's."D-Daddy?!"said Dante and Vergil at the same time.
The girl just stayed in Dante's arms crying her eyes out.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games