Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"ah ... i just said that cause i wanted to talk with you" he said to her as he put his hands on the railing and looked out to the ocean "Luna ... i ... i want you to know that whoever your parents are .. they must be very proud and would suport any dissisions you believe you had to make" he said looking at her "saving us is one thing i'll remember forever ... i dont think either of us would have gotten out of there scar free if you hadn't have shown up" he said with a laugh "Tsukiko and i were talking when you were looking for a rom and ... well the thing is her and i are getting married soon and ... and well we wanted to ask you if you'd mind if our daughter be named after you ... oh it's a girl, Kiko saw it in a vission ... first one i think he's had before" he said as he scratched his head "i also have something to ask ... it might seem silly but ... you mind if i see your sword?"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

"We both know you can't name your daughter after herself." Luna took her sheath of her sword and passed it to James. "Actually the spell I used to save you was the one mom was about to caste. Well she wasn't going to mean to caste it, but it was going to have the same effect." Luna reached into her bag and pulled out the phoenix gate. "I'm not suppose to use it, I'm rarely allowed in the library...unless I want to read...still though." She looked up at her father. "In my time Miya's been missing for two years now. I just wanted to see her again, and well you left the phoenix gate out one day. So I took it and researched this time period. I knew if I could just talk to her now, she wouldn't leave..." Her shoulders where dropped as she looked at the ground. "By now in my time you've remembered this day. The Doctor should be here at any moment, coming to get me. I just hope your not to disappointed in me." She figured she be grounded from magic or a few weeks or something. All she cared was if it brought Miya back. "When The Doctor gets here, I want to at least tell Mom bye, she told me during this time...that she was still scared she couldn't have children. It was her first vision, so she doubts it slightly...."

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, James took Luna's hands "ok then ... lets see ... if i remember like you said and going to send the Doctor here in three seconds ... then that meens that your in trouble" he said as he looked around and ten seconds had gone by and James gave her a smile "we did invite you to stay for a while ... and hey, you can see how we lived back now" he said with a smile and winked at her and took out her sword and held it and swung it in the air and heard its song "beautiful construction ... light and strong" he said as he looked at the hilt "i reconize the style ... my handy work ... i like the name too ... Glanthir, the Wizard's Hand ... i'm guessing that was your idea" he said with a grin and gave it back to her "now as for the Pheonix Gate ... i agree that it's too dangerous for anyone to have ... thats why i've decided ... to give it to you" he said as he hugged her "i could see no other person besides myself and Kiko to keep it safe ... than you ... and i'm sure i'll say the same thing later ... and as for you not being alowed in the Library ... i'd think that i did that to wait until you prove that your responcible with the artifacts ... and from what i've seen ... your ready now"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Luna looked around, she had been sure she was in trouble. Putting her sword back on her belt she smiled lightly. "You helped me name it...just a few weeks ago. It was my 18th birthday present from you.." Smiling she hugged her father back, "Thanks dad...for everything." She smiled as she looked out at the sea. "I'm starting to think that you knew I was coming here now that I think about it....because you told something about how you wish you wouldn't have freak out when you found out mom was pregnant...then mom told me she kinda wished that she would have never learned how to make handcuff made from ice....not really sure what that one is about." Her mother was weird at times, holding the phoenix gate in her hands she smiled and put it back in her bag. "Though I'm kinda scared to tell mom who I am....you told me she had a fainting problem. Surprisingly she doesn't faint at the wedding." Their daughter was as naive as Tsukiko had been when she was that age if nothing else. "Those are the only spoilers I can really give at the moment. Though I'm was scared with mom's hair and your eyes...I'd be a dead give away..."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

grinning sheepishly when she mentioned the ice handcuffs "that's a ... thats kind of an inside joke with Kiko and i" he said as he shook his head "i told her that i figured you were our daughter ... but those werent the only things that gave you away" he said as he held up a bit of her hair and smelled it "like your mom, your hair smells like strewberries ... and ... you look as beautiful as she is" he said with a smile "now ... i think we should get back inside ... and ... just to be safe i'll stand behind your mother" he said giving her a wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Luna smiled as the walked inside. Waiting a moment she kinda felt bad that her mother was the last to find out. Her and Miya were finishing dinner, laughing at some joke or comment that had been missed. It was just like when she was back home. "Hey Tsukiko," Cringing slightly she didn't like calling her mother by her first name. It just didn't feel right. "I just think that you should know that...well...." She couldn't stand it another minute. She almost tackled Tsukiko with a hug. "Mommy I'm really sorry, please don't be angry at me for time traveling. I promised I won't ruin anything about my birthday or anything for you. Just please don't send me back home, daddy said I could stay. Please please please let me stay for a for a while."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Hey you guys dinner's almost ready." Smiling she gave James a kiss as he walked near her. "Is everything alright." Then she heard Luna, "What is it Luna-" Her words where cut off as the younger girl hugged her. She was shocked for a moment then wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Sweetie, I'm not going to send you home. It would be kinda hard seeing is how this is your home. I'd love for you to stay a few days. Give me insiders on how to decorate your room, and what you do and don't like." Both of them laugh and Tsukiko hugged her daughter a minute longer. "Though if I'm the last person to find out I'm pregnant, then I might throw my shoe at your father." She was obviously kidding, but it made both of them laugh again.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

James just smiled and came over to hug them both "my darlings ... the two most important women in my life" he said as he just held the both of them and closed his eyes then cleared his throat "come on ... i'll help get the food to the table" he said as he went in the kitchen to get the stuff

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko kissed Luna on the head. "Go sit down sweetie, I'll help your father." Heading back she kitchen, she admitted she just wanted to say that. "I can't wait to marry you." She said standing next to him, reaching up and kissing him on the cheek. "To bad we won't be able to swim to night though." Laughing she helped him carry everything to the table. Tsukiko sat next to James, while Miya and Luna sat across from them. "I hope everyone's hungry...I really can't use the excuse that the dishes over did it....so eat as much as you like, because there is really to much food here for four people."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well then we'll have to settle for the spring" he wispered to her and laughed. as he saw the food he looked at Kiko "there'd be enought to feed a Titan for a month" he said with a laugh and put some food on his plate then looked around "where's Cyra and our other guest?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko shrugged, "I'm not really sure.To be honest..." She gave a nervous smile and held his hand. "That's odd I only meant to feed a titan for two weeks. Maybe it is the dishes fault. Well at least we know at the wedding none of out guest will go hungry." Smiling she began to eat. Soon enough casual conversation passed and dinner was over. "Luna, I've already added your room. Feel free to decorate it as you like." Tsukiko spoke as she began clearing the table. Luna went off to her room and Miya began to head off to hers on the other side of the temple. Sitting on the counter she gave a sigh of relief. "That went better then I thought it was going to."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"how did you expect it to go then?" he asked her as he gave her a kiss "now ... i think you said something about us spending the night in a hot spring in our secret room" he said as he kissed her ear and he chuckled "you know it's amazing ... it's true what they say that time flies when your having fun ... i looked on the calinder ... and i made a mistake ... we got two weeks left, but dont worry ... invitations will be easy to do, and so will everything else" he said as he continued to kiss her as he moved down to her neck

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Something more along the lines of out daughter who hasn't even been born or even started the process of being created. Was going to end up hating us." Giggling as she felt his breath on her ear it tickled greatly. "So in to weeks, I'll be your wife." She smiled she couldn't wait, she was looking forward to it. Giggling as he kissed her neck. "Stop it that tickled." Blushing slightly as she squealed it tickled. "At least let us go to our room. I added a passage way to our secret room." She was quickly look track of her thoughts.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"sure" he said as he carried her in his arms and carried her to their room. closing the door, he sat her down and kissed her on the neck and held her "so we just gonna go there right away or should we change before we go in ... but i think the question i should ask if you pick the second one is ... what should we wear?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"We don't have to wear anything as long as you don't scare me. When you unzipped my dress, I thought you didn't want me anymore. I hate being scared like that." That was mostly why this dress didn't have a zipper. She smiled though and turned to kiss his neck. "What ever you feel like doing is fine with me. Just as long as you don't scare me or cause me to faint then I'm happy." Snuggling closer to him she just smiled. She was more then happy right now.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games