Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 am
((You could have gone around to the back? Also, since Fawks takes 5 acid damage, the gnome takes 5 radiant damage :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 am
Rain Yupa
((You could have gone around to the back? Also, since Fawks takes 5 acid damage, the gnome takes 5 radiant damage :3 ))
Fawks doesn't know about the back being damaged.s**t I forgot he could probably tell from the door that the back wall is down. stressed  

Oshi the Killer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:37 am
22 flumph1
21 flumph2
19 flumph3 - 8 damage, -2 to attacks for a turn
19 flumph4
14 Sora
14 Mercutio - +2 Ac for a turn
12 gnome - cursed, 34 damage, immobilized, crown'd
10 Fawks - 11 damage, total defense
9 Colbertron
4 Van - 12 damage, ongoing 5 acid damage

The gnome shrieks as the thorny halo unleashes its divine judgement on him and then...he disappears. What the crap?

((Yeah, Fawks would be intimately aware of the big gaping hole in the back of the building. As would Sora and Van. And anyone else at the proper angle to look through the smaller gaping hole.
Colbertron and Van can go. Actually they could've gone before i made this post, but i forgot the flumph that beat their initiative delayed. Where'd the gnome go?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 pm
((perhaps we should pull away from the building and make then come to us))  

SkyCore

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm
PrismCity
you players and your "strategy," trying to screw me out of the fun of bottlenecking you in a five-foot hole. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm
((Your evil plans wont work this time Spork Master!

....you know... Spork Master could be the greatest supervillain name EVER!!!))  

SkyCore

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 pm
PrismCity
That's my strategy when playing Diablo. i figured thats what Spork was doing here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 pm
((Funny. With the crown in effect, I say we all run around like half-wits inside there provoking OAs from the flumphs, and let the crown splatter the gnome all over the wall >___> ))  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 pm
((ugh, gotta remember to never run a game in the main forum again, even if it is a one-shot delve. still waiting on van and colbertron))  
Psychofish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 pm
((I keep waiting on Colbertron to go before I do. I suppose if it's gone this long, and the order doesn't especially matter...))

[Font of Life vs Ongoing Damage: Success]  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Psychofish rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 18 Total: 37 (2-40)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm
((Unless I detect the gnome as between me and the flumphs, I'll keep these actions. Will probably still attack them even if I bump into it.))

Though the narrator did not expect much luck, Vanguard took the reasonable first course of action as the Gnome vanished. He looked for it.

Likely failing to find the thing, or even get a good idea of it's location, he would then shift his attention to something he could actually set his eyes on to fight. Moving further into the hut, Vanguard would approach the two unfriendly flumphs with his spear leveled, calling up natural power as he raised it high and then thrust downward; right through the further one and into the ground.

He couldn't miss the ground two encounters in a row, right?

This was all assuming he didn't bump into any invisible walls humanoids on his way to them, of course.

[Perception: 1d20+1=20 vs Gnome's stealth to locate it.]
[If I do not find the Gnome--]
[Move: 1SE, 1S]
[Mark all adjacent creatures.]
[Earth Spikes: 1d20+10=28 vs Flumph 4's AC]

Psychofish rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm
[Earth Spikes: 1d10+5=7 Damage]
[Target's square and adjacent squares are filled with spikes until end of next turn. Entering or starting a turn in one of these causes 5 damage to enemies.]

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 am
Psychofish
((I keep waiting on Colbertron to go before I do. I suppose if it's gone this long, and the order doesn't especially matter...))

[Font of Life vs Ongoing Damage: Success]
((I do too. I'll PM Arc, just to make sure he hasn't forgotten us))

Van's keen warforged senses (or not) are good enough to hear the gnome, who was too busy being in pain to actually put effort into hiding. Turns out he's right where you left him, just invisible, apparently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:20 am
"I think it's time to take this to my other set." Colbertron sweeps around the hut, with patriotism billowing behind him. There, he spies the flumph shrouded in spikes from the ground (over which it can float). "You there, you look interesting... ish." ((move to far SE corner, curse flumph 4, +1 to F/R/W))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 14, 13, 3, 1, 17 Total: 48 (5-100)

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 am
+7 vs. Van AC
+5 vs. Van Reflex
+7 vs. colbertron's Ac +2
+7 vs. colbertron's AC +2