Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm
Yin Yun Yang
(people people, it is the digital world, it can be rebooted. Who says that that isn't part of my villiany plans? The digital world won't be completely gone, we probably will head back into it later on in the rp, possibly even get to the point where the worlds are crossing over, which seems like a good thing for a villian to try and do, cross the worlds together. Trust me, I can come up with quite a few ideas, so no worries)

((I suppose it CAN be rebooted... Kari'll stay behind though, for a while. Someone has to oversee the rebooting.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:50 pm
(ENOUGH!!!! Who cares, lets just talk about it when it gets to that point, we could actually defeat megidramon, and you guys are talking about other plans!)
"Wow, this flight is boring, nothing's happening..."
(Signal Reki...)  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:16 pm
While the twosome are flying,Reki decides its time for the test to begin."PHANTOM SLICE!!!" Reki dashes through the air in the digimon suit almost slicing Birdramon (pretend it really looks like a Phantomon) "WHO ARE YOU TRESPASSING IN MY NEW LAND!!! This is my Territory now,and to Ensure this,Now my minions ARISE FOR YOUR MASTER!!!!" just then a Black Metal Garurumon, and a Justimon dashed in front of Phantomon,and Dex Dorugoramon,and a Mirage Gaogamon RM came and landed on the side of Phantomon."NOW YOU BOTH WILL DIE!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 am
(relax relax, now I haven't been rping in my posts because there isn't much for me to do at the moment, you guys could have been rping the entire time)

Yin looked over the map of bases for the alters. None of the alters had called back in, nothing. He was alone, and so it was time to begin taking care of it all. As he thought this, he pressed a red button. He then began to enter a series of key codes he had found rummaging through the old master's chambers. Along with a few things that could be useful.

As the key codes were entered he set the timer. In ten minutes, all but one alter base would go up in flames, and now it was time to leave. This wasn't that one, he had left the one with his lab in it, seeing as how things were going he would probably need it.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:30 am
"Well well, what a surprise...."
nagato fires at phantomon with his bow, while alphamon takes black metal garurumon, metal seadramon fights justimon, omnimon to dex dorugoramon, and duftmon to mirage gaogamon RM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:55 am
Phantomon dodges the arrow,and flies to Kari,and grabs her." I shall send you both to the grave,and after that i shall eliminate all of the beings,who dare appose me LORD PHANTOMON!" Phantomon puts his scythe near Kari's neck,"If you want her than put your attacks to an end."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:29 am
TotalRampage 0
Phantomon dodges the arrow,and flies to Kari,and grabs her." I shall send you both to the grave,and after that i shall eliminate all of the beings,who dare appose me LORD PHANTOMON!" Phantomon puts his scythe near Kari's neck,"If you want her than put your attacks to an end."

Screeching from the 'Phantomon's' attack, Birdramon spooked and almost let go of Gatomon. The champion digimon let out a fearsome cry, and balls of fire exploded from her wings at the Justimon and BlackMetalGarurumon. Terriermon and Lopmon leapt into the sky, beams of light from Kari's digivice hitting them and then they were Gargomon and Wendigomon, aiming their attacks at DexDorugoramon and Mirage Gaogomon RM. Gatomon somersaulted down off of Birdramon, digivolving to Angewomon. As Kari grabbed her sling, she was taken by the Phantomon. Desperately struggling, something seemed familiar. Then, a faint beep from a D-Terminal reached her ears, and Kari hissed violently. "Reki, you're going to get it." But still struggled against the larger boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 am
"Ugh.....stop the attack...."
the four digimon stand next to nagato, waiting for phantomon to talk again.
"If you do anything to her, I will cut your head off with your own scythe!"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:52 am
Phantomon draws his Scythe away from Kari,and puts it in his other hand."So it looks like you care for her,enough to threaten me,hehe she will remain alive
all you have to do is come and get her with out any help,and if you Die well then she has no reason to live ether,SO COME AT ME WITH ALL OF YOUR POWER!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:57 am
"Right then....so predictable.."
Nagato fires three explosive arrows, all kicking up smoke, he runs to save kari, and takes her away from phantomon, trying to dodge the other digimon.  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:02 am
Phantomon,purposely lets the arrows hit him,and then throws Kari to Nagato,"You went up against all odds to protect a comrade,and you risked your own life,for this you pass....."Reki takes off the coat and appears as Reki again,"So did you have fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:17 am
stressed "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
Nagato smacks reki upside the head, pissed as hell.
"You wasted all this time testing us, we have to delete megidramon!"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:26 am
Reki rubbed his head from the hit,"Why is it all of you guys are so worried about him,like i told rick there is nothing to worry about him i got plans for him,and OUCH,i just let you almost kill me,with arrows ,and you hit me in the head whats with that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:12 pm
Kari rolled her eyes, rubbing her neck where there was a minor scratch. "Can both of you just shut up?!?!" She screeched. "Nagato, please don't hurt your commanding officer. Reki - I hope you have a plan." She gave a death glare in his direction, and grabbed the scythe. All four of her digimon were exhausted. "Take it easy with your sharp tools, could you?" She took a bandanna from her bag and wrapped it around her neck.  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:53 pm
"Sorry about that,now i better go wash MetalGarurumon's paint off,and change the others back to there rookie forms."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games