Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Prairiefox
[

I'm kinda scared to ask. What would Staci do if she finds out Marcus and Koru have this whole rivalry/feud thing goin on?

( if they don't make up by the time she gets there that is)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
[

I'm kinda scared to ask. What would Staci do if she finds out Marcus and Koru have this whole rivalry/feud thing goin on?

Staci might want to beat him up XD She's a lot more emotionally driven and has a short fuse. She and Koru grew up together like sisters and since Staci has a brother Koru is the sister she would protect from anything!

But Staci might also think Marcus is pretty cute so there's that too XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:34 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Why I keep puttingKoru in the "knight in shining armor"role I'll have no idea but I really wanna draw it XD

Since Sunnyshore is closer to the ocean I'd say it's like Florida and Miami of the pokemon world.

Omg do it o wo
She and Kirsi have kind of been taking turns haha :p

Sunnyshore always seemed like a really nice place. I really like it and the connecting route that is on the way to pastoria. I thought if I made another character it might be their hometown ^w^
I also really like the lakes in Sinnoh, they add such nice character to the region.

Koru's cousin lives in Sunnyshore I'll be adding her to the RP later ^^
Sinnoh is one of my favs too ^^ It was a nice mix of different stuff plus the outer space stuff was cool XD

!! That's awesome! If I ever do make a second kid maybe we could plot a little? If not friends then they could know each other or something haha.

Of course this is all theoretical... I want to give my current characters the proper attention, and I worry adding another kid would be too much. For now it's just Kirsi and Nick =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Neryem
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Neryem
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Neryem

Just realized Callum and Marcus are room mates! 3nodding

Cool. Callum's busy panicking because of the crowd that's just suddenly appeared lol

also sorry for any agrivations for not talking. Callum's deathly shy / red from pokemon red

Its fine. Marcus isn't shy but he has his quiet moments.
I was reading in Callum's bio that he opens up if you talk about pokemon and electronic entertaintmen,.

Marcus can talk about pokemon all day and plays computer games >w>

Maybe they can be friends after a bit, when they're not in a crowd lol

Sounds like it would be interesting

I can see them getting along for the most part lol

So can I
Which is kinda cool cause Marcus hasn't really interacted with any of his room-mates lol
They can totes order food and hang out in the room.
Also as a sidenote Marcu's parents are in the middle of a messy separation that is gonna stretch along the years and get worse because I'm a horrible person to this kid
It's something he keeps very close to the vest and probably wouldn't tell people about but it's also something they have in common. ( parents fighting)

Well that's really interesting! Can't wait for them to interact soon. They have a few things to bond over lol  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:58 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Why I keep puttingKoru in the "knight in shining armor"role I'll have no idea but I really wanna draw it XD

Since Sunnyshore is closer to the ocean I'd say it's like Florida and Miami of the pokemon world.

Omg do it o wo
She and Kirsi have kind of been taking turns haha :p

Sunnyshore always seemed like a really nice place. I really like it and the connecting route that is on the way to pastoria. I thought if I made another character it might be their hometown ^w^
I also really like the lakes in Sinnoh, they add such nice character to the region.

Koru's cousin lives in Sunnyshore I'll be adding her to the RP later ^^
Sinnoh is one of my favs too ^^ It was a nice mix of different stuff plus the outer space stuff was cool XD

!! That's awesome! If I ever do make a second kid maybe we could plot a little? If not friends then they could know each other or something haha.

Of course this is all theoretical... I want to give my current characters the proper attention, and I worry adding another kid would be too much. For now it's just Kirsi and Nick =w=

Oh yeah no I dont plan on bringin' Staci in til much later than now XD
I got too much with Ramona and Koru right now to think about a third one....oh wait I have Arlo the chef too so make that a fourth one XD But sure ^^ Staci isn't mean, she's just super honest and has a short fuse and is super competitive with everything XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:34 am
finally got nirav in there
now to wait and see whats goin on lol  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 am
DJ Double B
finally got nirav in there
now to wait and see whats goin on lol

Ray fell, Marcus ( and maybe Eli) went back to the group ( Ava Iris Gisselle Callum and Tera) and promptly pretended he didn't just get yelled at....mostly because he wants to heed Ava's 'no drama' rule lol

This is an accurate picture of him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
[

Staci might want to beat him up XD She's a lot more emotionally driven and has a short fuse. She and Koru grew up together like sisters and since Staci has a brother Koru is the sister she would protect from anything!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh lord.
Like on the one hand if they do make up by the time Staci gets there. I have a plan for Marcus telling Skylar off for being mean to Koru and basically saying Koru doesn't deserve to get treated like that...not even by him and "I sorries I was scured but sorry"
And if they're just friendly competitors Marcus would think Staci's so cool because he's always, always wanted to live in Sunnyshore ( his dad took a job there as a handyman and he got to go and sit on the head of the pokemon statue and do saltwater fishing and omygosh Staci probably knows all the cool places there) and he's got battlehead cousins and his own -friendly but still fired up- rivalry with Koru so he'll think it's kinda fun how Staci gets hype-competitive ( but also have this quiet awed fear like...jesus keep her away from the coffee)
And he'll be completely oblivious if she thinks he's cute but he'll definitely want to talk and spend time with her and he likes all pokemon so he'll talk about her preference of electric types and til kingdom come. ( and hey now Koru may have something to fire back if he ever teases her about that crush she totally has on Ray)

On the other hand if by the time Staci comes, he and Koru are still on unfriendly terms. Marcus would...actually be afraid of Staci and just "aww sweet Moses, another girl conected to Koru that never ends well for me" and "wait why would she think I'm cute??? She wanted to punch me?? Is confused" and also maybe "fine I'll battle the both of yous. Mcfight me Frenes." scream

Both options sound really fun and I already love Staci as much as I love Koru lol  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:28 am
The sprites I use for my post only show as "user image" for some reason.
Has anyone else had this problem? ( should I use sprites from another place? Cause some of y'alls do show up)  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Has anyone else had this problem? ( should I use sprites from another place? Cause some of y'alls do show up)

Sprites for pokemon?
I know the website I use for Ava and Nirav's posts changed so it voided em a few months back

If you use pldh, they changed the links for all of em.

Here's the new one, just change the number to fit what pokemon you want
EDIT: Unless you use the larger sprite? Idk which you use, but I'd go to their website and find em again

[img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/133.png[/img]

Also loool ava aint bout this drama one bit  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:00 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Sprites for pokemon?
I know the website I use for Ava and Nirav's posts changed so it voided em a few months back

EDIT: Unless you use the larger sprite? Idk which you use, but I'd go to their website and find em again

Lol I get it cause neither am I irl.
Also I love that Nirav isn't that impressed either.
I've found out about Marcus that despite being an older brother, he kinda falls in line with what Ava tells him to do ( I think because he has an older cousin who might as well be his older sister)
Like he's lowkey afraid to make her mad again so he'll keep his mouth shut xd

And yeah this helps. I figured it out thanks to this.
Now to remake Marcus' wishlist and post format lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:57 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Sprites for pokemon?

Lol I get it cause neither am I irl.
Also I love that Nirav isn't that impressed either.
I've found out about Marcus that despite being an older brother, he kinda falls in line with what Ava tells him to do ( I think because he has an older cousin who might as well be his older sister)
Like he's lowkey afraid to make her mad again so he'll keep his mouth shut xd

And yeah this helps. I figured it out thanks to this.
Now to remake Marcus' wishlist and post format lol

Yeah, Nirav aint much for the drama either
He'd rather just watch  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:46 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
[

Oh lord.
Like on the one hand if they do make up by the time Staci gets there. I have a plan for Marcus telling Skylar off for being mean to Koru and basically saying Koru doesn't deserve to get treated like that...not even by him and "I sorries I was scured but sorry"
And if they're just friendly competitors Marcus would think Staci's so cool because he's always, always wanted to live in Sunnyshore ( his dad took a job there as a handyman and he got to go and sit on the head of the pokemon statue and do saltwater fishing and omygosh Staci probably knows all the cool places there) and he's got battlehead cousins and his own -friendly but still fired up- rivalry with Koru so he'll think it's kinda fun how Staci gets hype-competitive ( but also have this quiet awed fear like...jesus keep her away from the coffee)
And he'll be completely oblivious if she thinks he's cute but he'll definitely want to talk and spend time with her and he likes all pokemon so he'll talk about her preference of electric types and til kingdom come. ( and hey now Koru may have something to fire back if he ever teases her about that crush she totally has on Ray)

On the other hand if by the time Staci comes, he and Koru are still on unfriendly terms. Marcus would...actually be afraid of Staci and just "aww sweet Moses, another girl conected to Koru that never ends well for me" and "wait why would she think I'm cute??? She wanted to punch me?? Is confused" and also maybe "fine I'll battle the both of yous. Mcfight me Frenes." scream

Both options sound really fun and I already love Staci as much as I love Koru lol

Well luckyily Koru is a little oblivious to her crush on Ray right now XD If it was pointed out she'd be like this:
User Image
But Staci would totally say it out loud if she thought Marcus was cute, she'd state oddly but she would XD She likes to say what she's thinking so she's a bit of an open book =v=" Yeah she loves Sunnyshore her mom is activities director at the resort and her dad is an actor XD Also her last name is Joule she's cousins by Koru's mom's sister ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm
Prairiefox

umm sorry to bother but Marcus took Phillip and Valiant to gym class right before this timeskip. Shouldn't they get points for that? >>

I actually think he was there for every class after Halloween

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

umm sorry to bother but Marcus took Phillip and Valiant to gym class right before this timeskip. Shouldn't they get points for that? >>

It may seem odd looking but they did. The classes Marcus missed would've brought the number down, but taking them to Gym brought the number back up to what it was before, so no change was made to the previous number.

EDIT: OKAY SO I MAY HAVE JUMPED THE GUN JUST ONE MOMENT ^^"  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games