Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 pm
Ms Edyn

Arkelos and his Pokemon began their clean up party. "Wod, there seemed to be more of a mess than I thought. Abra, do male a solid and try to repair any pots as you can. When you're done moving all the larger thing please."

Arkelos gets lost in h8s thoughts for a bit, "i maybe have been a little to much over the top with my words earlier." Sweeping up some pot shards, he stops. "Uh-oh, this can not be good." He said with his ears twitching., "Hmmm, I got an idea. Abra, do you know the flower shop outside Rustboro City?" Abra, thought for a moment. "I have read your thoughts, I do know." Arkelos smiled, "Good, could you read my memories for other flower shops I have visited please." Abra stopped what it was doing and started gathering memories. "Got most of them Master," Arkelos went back to sweeping, "Great job, hold onto those memories, we're gonna need them."

Not to long after they come up to the hallat with the bed rooms. "This hallway, Ahhh not to long ago this hallway was engulfed in flames and Electricity. That was so much fun." Everyone's efforts paid off they came to the spot they teleported to from the lounge. "Hold up everyone, take a 5 to 10 minute break. I need to go do something." Arkelos walks down the hallay to Tereshi's room. He knocks to no answer. "Hmmm, he must be out. I really do need to apologize to him. If I run into him I will, I don't like indirect apologies. I was rude once, that would be just rubbing salt in the wound." He said to himself walking back to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 pm
Odd started off trying to avoid giving a direct answer but when Arkelos started charging through the building once again, he was forced to stop and wait. Sitting in the increasingly uncomfortable silence while he waited for Terashi to return, he ended up deciding that he may as well come clean. Lying wasn't his strong suit, after all. Once the budding Psychic Channeler returned, Odd sighed at the request to talk about it once again.

"Do you remember Dull? That freaky Gengar Hybrid that was part of Ein's crew back when the Shadow Virus epidemic started? Or were you still in the hospital during that time?" He couldn't remember for sure

"Anyway, Dull's some freaky Gengar Hybrid who claims to be from another world. And I kinda believe him since nothing anybody there at him managed to even touch him. Except for me." He recapped. "I've been training really hard since then because he got away at the end of that whole fiasco and he needs to be put down. Well.." He trailed off quietly for a moment, fighting back the tears as he remembered the events that had put him in his current state. "I got a call from Countess Pump that the portal to the Otherworld I sealed up in the Lost Hotel was unstable and went to see if I needed to fix it. Dull was there."

The anger that flashed across his face earlier returned now. "He murdered Count Geist before I sensed him. And he'd done the same to a lot of others before then, too. So I opened the portal and tricked him into the Otherworld. I tried to seal him in so he couldn't hurt anyone else but he ended up using the same power boost I got from being there to overpower me. He beat the crap out of me and then trapped Beat, my Marowak, on the other side." He explained, tears streaming down his face despite the very clear anger toward Dull, as well as the self hatred and guilt in his voice.

"My Pokemon is trapped forever in the Otherworld and Dull got away! And it's my fault!" He practically screamed at himself. He knew he deserved this punishment for his arrogance but he couldn't just accept it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 pm
I didn't need psychic powers to know what was going to happen next. Keiko, feeling bad for her friend, hugged him. Tightly. "Note to self: Catch some Dark-types," I huffed curtly, pissed at Dull for Odd's sake. "Hospital, likely, yeah. You get wind of him, let me know. I'll help you beat him down."

"Same here," Keiko said, sounding something other than sad. Which, given different circumstances, would be a nice change of pace. Not that she didn't have a reason to sound sad. Or angry. But I kinda missed hearing her sound happy. "Both on the catching Dark-types and on the Dull buttwhoopin'."

Requiem of Whyspers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm
"Thank you," Eve said, giving a small nod towards Rala "However, unless you want her electrocuting every thing and everyone she touches, I suggest giving her some Lava cookies. She seems to really like those, I keep a container hidden in the far right corner of the cabinets above the sink. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a dog to kill."

Without another word, Eve left in search of Arkelos. Meanwhile, her Joltik continued munching on several of the berries that had been left out for her.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 pm
"Oooh," Rala cooed telepathically. Not only did Eve make a good point about not giving Joltik electricity, Rala had never had Lava Cookies and was curious. After Eve left, Rala raided, figuratively, her Lava Cookie stash, placing a Lava Cookie next to Joltik before taking a bite of one, herself. After finishing it, she licked her lips. "It's no Watmel, but it's not bad," she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:38 pm
"Whoooouuuuu, Man this is a lot of work for some fun. Let say from now on we stick to the training room huh?" All his pokemon turned back and barked in a unified agreement. "Now i know this is tough, but we owe this to the other snagems. We wrecked their home and it's our responsibility to fix it." Arkelos said shoveling a large bunch of dirt and debris.

"Okay yall, that's it for this hallway, Abra could you port us to the Lounge please. We need to clean up on that floor as well." With a flash they were gone, and reappeared in the lounge. "Ah well, this was only a speed run area, Hopefully this should not be to long. After which i need to track some people down."  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I didn't need psychic powers to know what was going to happen next. Keiko, feeling bad for her friend, hugged him. Tightly. "Note to self: Catch some Dark-types," I huffed curtly, pissed at Dull for Odd's sake. "Hospital, likely, yeah. You get wind of him, let me know. I'll help you beat him down."

"Same here," Keiko said, sounding something other than sad. Which, given different circumstances, would be a nice change of pace. Not that she didn't have a reason to sound sad. Or angry. But I kinda missed hearing her sound happy. "Both on the catching Dark-types and on the Dull buttwhoopin'."

Requiem of Whyspers

Odd gave a sad but inoffensive look to Terashi and Keiko before shaking his head at them. "I appreciate the offer but until we can figure out something other than my powers than can hurt him, I can't put you two, or anyone else in harm's way intentionally. I've already allowed him to take someone precious from me once. I won't let him get away with that, let alone give him the chance to do it again." He asserted, refusing to budge in that. "Besides, I don't even know if Dark-types could do anything to him. When I got a taste of his energy the last time we fought, it felt like it was ripping me apart from the inside until I got rid of it again and no one else could so much as hurt him." He explained. "He's got some weird kind of intangibility. Instead of things just passing through him, they kinda jump through him. Like, you punch him and all of a sudden, your fist is on the other side but you never saw or felt it touch or pass through anything at all. It's just... On the other side as fast as it started." Obviously that would make the hybrid hard to hurt but Odd refused to stop trying.

"And... I kinda have an idea what to do about him but I don't know if I could figure it out before the next time we meet... And if I can't, I don't think he'll let me walk away from him again."

"Is everything alright in here?" The voice that rang out belonged not to a Snagem proper but to a Pokemon of Odd's. Fermata walked up to Keiko's room, the Decidueye accompanied by a certain Shuppet as he approached. "I heard a lot of yelling and crashing a minute ago-hoo and thought I'd check it out." He explained, waving off whatever Thing was saying to him.

"Everything's fine, Fermata. Arkelos was just making a mess again." Odd replied from inside, trying to mask his pain behind an unconvincing smile.

"O-hoo-kay, then. I'm taking Thing downstairs to train. Do-hoo you mind?" The Grass-type asked of his trainer.

Odd shook his head in the negative. "Just keep him in line and don't let him hurt anyone." Fermata nodded and headed off once more, his talons making an audible click on the floors as he walked, Thing following along surprisingly obediently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:33 am
"Alright, buddy," I sighed. I could tell that he wasn't gonna budge on this. "I'd offer to help you get strong, at least, but I can really only do that for your Pokemon at the moment."

While I tried to think of something to say to boost his morale, Dartrix came in and spoke to his master. Verbally. Must have been fed a Rainbow Pokeblock at some point. "Speaking of..." I trailed off once Dartrix left. I had several Pokemon that needed to evolve as it is."

Keiko stopped hugging Odd, and walked up to me, kissing me on the cheek. "It's okay. I have some apologizing to do, anyway," she said almost cheerily before leaving the room.

"Come to think of it, I should take care of something first," I sighed, turning to leave. I left the door open in case Odd decided he was uncomfortable being by himself in a woman's room as I scoured the floor for a certain type of room. Meanwhile, Keiko found the room that Lykas and Odd share and knocked on the door, hoping Lykas was in it. If not, she'd go back to her room and ask Odd where he is.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 pm
"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhaaaaaa. Boy that felt good, i felt my back pop in several places." Arkelos said flopping onto one of the couches with his arms stretched above his head. "Well now i suspect-" Arkelos leaned over to look at the clock on the wall. "-Yup. We should be having company annnytime now." He said with a smile.

All his pokemon were exhausted. "You all did a great job, take a nice long rest; you all have earned it." As the pokemon returned to their pokeballs, Arkelos' ear began to twitch. "Hmmm, Arruooo. My nose tells me of some negative scents in the air. Mmmmm, you can smell the energy, it's almost breath taking." Arkelos chuckled at himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 pm
Quote:
The Joltik squealed in delight and scurried of every inch of Rala's body as she excitedly awaited the Lava cookies. cookies happily munched on the cookie, giving no thought as to where her mistress was going.

Eve, on the other hand, was on a mission. Someone had killed her flowers and she was not about to let that go. Now that she had a name to go along with the destruction, it was only a matter of time before she found Arkelos, "I'm told you were the fool responsible for murdering my plants," she growled, throwing the remains she had been holing onto at Arkelos.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 pm
Ms Edyn
Quote:
The Joltik squealed in delight and scurried of every inch of Rala's body as she excitedly awaited the Lava cookies. cookies happily munched on the cookie, giving no thought as to where her mistress was going.

Eve, on the other hand, was on a mission. Someone had killed her flowers and she was not about to let that go. Now that she had a name to go along with the destruction, it was only a matter of time before she found Arkelos, "I'm told you were the fool responsible for murdering my plants," she growled, throwing the remains she had been holing onto at Arkelos.

Arkelos tilted his head dodging the plants thrown, than looked over his shoulder. "Ah, you must be the Famous Eve I have heard some much about. I hate that we had to meet under such circumstances; I must sincerely offer my condolences for the poor judgement to train indoors. Whether you accept my apology is irrelevant at this time. As i understand it, you are not big on words. More on the actions those words mean. Allow me to show that my actions are sincere by offering you these rare Flowers. Abra if you would be so kind." Arkelos said walking over to his pokemon. A moment later Arkelos had a bouquet of rare Hoenn Lava Lilies.

"These are from a special place i have had the pleasure of going. I'll leave the long story for another time. Oh that reminds me. Abra one more time please." As Arkelos walks over to the counter to place his current bouquet. "I know i have done wrong, and i do not expect you to forgive me quick, if at all. However if you would allow me to show you a place that i can offer to you. It was and still is a sacred place for me. If you wish to destroy it as revenge i completely understand. Allow me this opportunity to show my remorse for the permanent harm i have done." Arkelos walks over to Abra and holds a very sweet smelling Flower, "Thank you my friend" He said to Abra. "Now, i'm not the expert or even knowledgeable about plants as you are. I found these on a trip to a Rainforest. Not sure what region, I went there with my Dad for an Archaeological dig he was ask to help with." Arkelos held out the Flowers for Eve for possible Identification.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko would find Lykas in his room. He was laying ont he bed, staring blankly at the ceiling when she knocked. "It's open." He called back, not bothering to get up. He'd never bothered to actually latch the door before laying down and while he was laying in his boxers, he wasn't concerned with anyone seeing him that way.

Odd wouldn't be too bothered being alone in Keiko's room but he would step outside the door and wait in the hallway for Terashi to come back, mulling over his offer of assistance.

Downstairs, in the training room, Fermata was trying to figure out why Thing hated Odd so much. "So-hoo why do-hoo you hate Odd enough to try and kill him?" He asked the other Ghost, roosting on a shelf lifted just slightly off the ground. Thing glared at the Decidueye for a bit before responding.

~I am the physical form of an entity that has existed since before even time and I am enslaved by a young do-gooder mortal.~ Thing replied, rolling it's eyes at the other Ghost. ~Why do -you- allow yourself to be domesticated in such a way~

"Odd is my mother and my father and also my friend. I was hatched from an egg in his care and he has loved me as if I were his child ever since."
Fermata replied, preening one of his wings as he did. "More importantly, you are not enslaved. Odd may have captured you but he wishes to keep you safe as well as keep others safe from you. Which requires discipline on your part."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:31 pm
Rala would vocally giggle at Joltik as she raced across her body, as though being tickled. Because of this, she couldn't focus enough to speak telepathically. Nevertheless, she made no move to stop Joltik, letting her climb up her body and to the treasured Lava Cookie.

"...hey," Keiko spoke, as soflty as she could, as she made her way into his room. "I... owe you an apology. I kinda lost my head when we were in Alola..." she explained, feeling a bit fearful toward the betentacled hybrid.

Requiem of Whyspers
Ms. Edyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala would vocally giggle at Joltik as she raced across her body, as though being tickled. Because of this, she couldn't focus enough to speak telepathically. Nevertheless, she made no move to stop Joltik, letting her climb up her body and to the treasured Lava Cookie.

"...hey," Keiko spoke, as soflty as she could, as she made her way into his room. "I... owe you an apology. I kinda lost my head when we were in Alola..." she explained, feeling a bit fearful toward the betentacled hybrid.

Requiem of Whyspers
Ms. Edyn

Lykas sighed when Keiko came in and apologized to him. "Ya... I..uh... I should apologize too. It's not like me to yell at people like that, either." He said, sitting up on the bed. "I was just worried about Odd. He's never just gone missing like that before and him being worried enough to actually send a typed-out message didn't help... " He admitted, looking at the ceiling rather than Keiko. "Crazy as if might sound, Odd's the first person I've ever really let myself get attached to. I really don't know what I'd do if I lost him for real." Finally looking directly at Keiko, he offered her a small smile.

"I know you were worried about Terashi too, with him being gone for as long as he has for that training he's been getting and I shouldn't have snapped back at you. Can we just be friends again? Without the yelling and being angry at each other? I don't like the tension anymore." He asked with a small laugh, hoping she'd actually agree.

Odd would still be standing outside of Keiko's room when one of his Pokemon wandered by. Celesta, his Mimikyu, was wandering the empty halls on her own, kind of exploring. "What are you doing out? It's not like you to wander around on your own." He asked the Fairy-type.

"Mimi kyu mikyu." Celesta replied, walking over and hopping up to be held by Odd.

"Feeling lonesome, huh?" Odd asked, petting the Disguise Pokemon's "head" gently, so as not to damage it. "You ever think about making some disguises of Pokemon other than Pikachu?" He asked her after a moment. "I think you're a good enough seemstress to do it if you wanted."

"Mimi?" Celesta asked, looking up at Odd with a twinkle in her eyes. "Kyuuu!" She cheered, pleased with Odd's praise.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:58 pm
Having been silent due to a period of little growth being tracked, everyone's SNAGs would go off as a message came to them. It seems more had been observed this time around, enough to warrant bringing it up.

[HQ Gains for: 6/19/2017 to 7/9/2017]
Ms Edyn
Joltik: 2 Evo Points

Arkelos
Poochyena: 1 Evo Point
Rockruff: 1 Evo Point
Houndour: 1 Evo Point
Abra: 2 Evo Points

Requiem of Whyspers
Shuppet: 1 Evo Point

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games