Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Odd nodded to Keiko and followed her in. "I could afford to worry about someone else for a little while." He told her with a warm smile. It was true and he knew it.

After listening to her story, he let out a small sigh as if he were about to say something mean and was preparing himself for it. "You want to hear the truth?" He asked before continuing anyway. "I think they all deserved it a little bit. You're always being nice to people even when you've got a lot going on in your own life and anybody will eventually crack if they don't get their own frustrations out sometimes. " Definitely not what he'd made it sound like with that sigh but he felt it was something Keiko deserved to hear. "If you don't let it out sometimes, your own worries and concerns will eat you up from the inside until you just can't contain them anymore."

Looking the young woman in the eyes, he spoke once more, scratching at the side of his nose as he started to speak. "Ow... Keiko, the team will live, embarrassment or not. The only person in this team who gives a crap about our image is Aria and she's a massive narcissist anyway so who cares? If you need to vent and take it out on an enemy, go for it." Scratching at his slightly crooked nose once again, he yelped again as he touched it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:49 pm
Keiko smiled widely at Odd's rebuttal, hugging the man as a response. "Thank you. And you're right, I... tend to put other people's concerns over my own. Kind of a fatal flaw, if you will. The kicker is that if I wasn't missing Terashi so much, none of that would have bothered me as much as it did."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I sighed, having been leaning against the door frame about halfway through Odd's successful attempt to make Keiko feel better about her situation. "The training I was offered took a fair deal longer than I expected, and near the end of it, I kinda lost track of a good chunk of ti-"

Of course Keiko leaped into a tackle hug the second she realized it was my voice she was hearing, which I couldn't help but smile to as I wrapped my arms around her. Then she started crying again, but I kinda expected that, too, considering the state she was in when I first saw her. Though, it was pretty clear that these were tears of joy.

At that point, I looked up at Odd as Rala Teleported beside him. "Sorry for stealing your thunder. Saw the open door and didn't think much of it. Thanks for helping her out, though," I said with a friendly smile. Considering I helped him realize what was happening with Lykas before their relationship fell apart, I figured we were even, though I didn't bring it up at the time.

"I can help you with that, if you'd like," Rala offered, referring to Odd's somewhat damaged body.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:12 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"It makes sense. Lykas was on edge because I was missing. You were on edge because, while you knew where your boyfriend is, homesickness can be a hell of a thing." He said, not bothering just yet to clarify what he meant by that. "

When Terashi spoke up from the door, he nearly jumped out of his skin(not that it would be the first time, given where he trains). "You managed to sneak up me..." He told the newly awakened Channeler. "I guess that means your training is going fairly well." He told him, turning to face him with a grin. "No thunder to steal. I was just doing my job as a friend and offering support."

When Rala offered to help clean him up and heal his wounds, he nodded. "Lykas refused to let Mykel do it." He told the Psychic-type with a shrug. "I guess he decided I deserve it." He told the Embrace Pokemon, figuring since he wasn't exactly hiding it, that she could see his memories of the events that led to his current state. He would, however, elaborate further if he was asked to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:26 am
"About as well as it could, considering it was just preliminary training to get my mind and body accustomed to Psychic energy," I shrugged. "I did learn how to sense energy, though the energy bubble in my head has a tendency to get in the way of that for the most part. But it hasn't been giving me headaches in a while, so I can't complain too much."

I paused, rubbing Keiko's upper back while she tried to calm herself down a little. "Don't worry about Lykas, though. He's still getting over being worried about you. He'll eventually remember that he loves you and get tired of being angry," I explained. Even if I wasn't too capable of sensing energy with my handicap, emotions came somewhat easier. Especially with Rala nearby, even though she was focusing on a concentrated, if somewhat less powerful Heal Beam, so she could heal his wounds without pumping too much Psychic energy into his semi-corporeal body.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:15 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Makes sense." Odd replied as he started to stand up, stopping only when he felt the soothing flow of healing energy pouring into him. "Not every Channeler has a natural talent for the use of their chosen type. Or a natural affinity with it like I did, apparently."

When Terashi told him to give Lykas time, he shook his head. "He's not angry. Not even a little bit. But he's made it very clear that I brought this on myself and I don't deserve to just get better immediately. He says it'll teach me a lesson." He explained, relaxing as he felt some of his lesser bruises healing up. The pain in various parts of his body easing up slightly. "Actually... I'm the one who's angry at the moment. Just trying not to let it show." As he admitted to that anger, it briefly flashed across his face, though it was hard to tell if it was anger or self-loathing at the moment. There had to be a story there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 am
"Guess I need to practice that some more, then," I whispered. Before I could say anything, out loud, though, Keiko leaned back, removing her face from my torso, looking over at Odd. "What's wrong?" she would ask, eliciting a nod from me. "Yeah, what's up?"

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:30 am
The sound of voices is what caught her attention. The small Joltik had awoken from the nap she was taking with her trainer early and decided she'd like to explore some without Eve. This had proven to be a bad idea, as she now found herself hopelessly lost and hungry. However, she knew voices meant people, and people usually meant food. She'd take care of her hunger first, then she'd worry about finding Eve.

Crawling into the room here she heard the voices, the Joltik looked around a few moments as she judged the people in the room. Perhaps it was because Eve was a female, or maybe it was simply because she appeared the least threatening, whatever the reason Joltik quickly began making her way towards Keiko.

After nudging the girl's toe to try and gain her attention, the small pokemon started crawling up Keiko's leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:50 am
Keiko had been through a lot that day, and yet a sudden itch on her leg was not what she was expecting. She lifted the leg up to scratch at the spot that was itching, but instead of skin, she felt some kind of fuzz. Gazing downward to investigate, a small yellow bug was the last thing she expected to see.

Keiko screamed. Loudly. Mostly out of instinct. But before she could react in any other way, or before I and possibly Odd could see what was causing her to freak out, the Joltik had vanished. I couldn't help but smirk at Rala, who had the Joltik in her hand. Rala was gentle in removing the Bug-type, but she was very quick about it, as well - Joltik might retaliate in shock, though Rala could take it. Sensing the creature's hunger, she would Teleport to the kitchen to fetch some berries for the Joltik to try out.

Keiko, however, was unaware of Rala's interference and was overcome with fear. "Wh-! Wh-! Where did it go!? Holy crap, where is it!? I don't-"

Keiko calmed down a bit when she felt my arms around her, hugging her from behind. "It's okay. It's gone. Rala took care of it," I told her, eliciting a sigh of relief from her. "Oh. Okay," she sighed.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Rala would appear with a likely surprised Joltik on the palm of her hand. Rala would open the door to the fridge, though her focus was on the Joltik. "Sorry about that, but Mistress has been through a lot lately, and you scared her a little. I'll let her know you didn't mean any harm later. But for know, you're hungry, right?" Rala asked, taking a random berry from each container in the fridge that held some and placing them around Joltik. "Try them out. See which ones you like."

Requiem of Whyspers
Ms. Edyn

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:38 pm
Arkelos and his group of hounds were at it again. "Alright yall, it's racing time. This time only speed enhancing moves. Ready, set, GoGoGo!" Everyone took off with a burst of energy. Furfrou lead the pack, followed by Poochyena, that Growlithe, Rockruff and Houndour tied, followed by Abra and Arkelos. "Abra, when I call for it, teleport us to the next level of HQ." Arkelos said with a cheerful smile.

The group rounded a corner stretching down a long hallway, "Growlithe Flamecharge, Poochyena mimic Growlite, Houndour Flare Blitz; try not to hit anyone, Rockruff Rock polish, shake off those rocks holding you down, Furfrou Wild Charge; same goes for you, try not to hit anyone. Flare Blitz and Wild charge shot the two into a tie for first place, Growlithe and Poochyena pick up speed leaving a flaming got trail in their wake, Rockruff shed several rocks giving him a clean shiny coat, immediately Rockruff took off behind the others. "Great job everyone, Abra Get ready!" The group entered the Lounge, Arkelos the Hounds, and Abra all entered in a heated way.

Arkelos caught sight of others in the room and Shouted out, "Abra now!!" And with a flash the group was gone, leaving a trail of static and embers.

Down on the floor with the kitchen and bedrooms the Group appear in an explosion of electric flames. "KAAAABOOOOOM! YEAH!! Great job Abra, is everyone okay??" Still barreling down the hallway past the all the bedrooms, "I hope no one is sleeping or busy, because this is gonna be loud" Arkelos said with a laugh. "Alright yall, the kitchen is the finish line! Make this run count! Abra, could you warm Jezebel of our race. Hopefully she is not to busy." Looking a head Arkelos gives one last rule, "Free for all! Abra, keep the attacks from doing any damage to the base please." Abra sent Jezebel a message, "Arkelos and his Hounds are headed for the Kitchen, and it's another Race, giving you fair warning."

"Alright gang, time to fight for first place, Remeber NO direct attacks." Rockruff starts out with Stone Edge, making a wall of rocks, Growlithe picked up more speed, using strength, he battled though the rocks making a joke. Poochyena used Shadow Claw to gain a ghost like speed, digging into the ground and launching herself forward each time. Houndour used embers, giving the floor a hot burning feel, using the heat of embers and the speed, Houndour used Flare Blitz again, furfrou determined to catch up used mimic, copying Houndour's Flare Blitz the two take off in a streak of flames.

"Abra, that bedroom door is open, use protect on the door frame!" As the group comes up to the door, a barrier is placed along the frame. "I can only imagine what this looks like to those on the outside, and way TO THE KITCHEN!!" Arkelos screamed.

Between flames, rocks, and eerie shadows, the group come colliding with the kitchen doors, flying the open. "Abra, if you could please." A barrier went up in a sphere just inside the kitchen, half a second later everything froze but Arkelos. Quickly moving everything so when telekinesis wore off, no one would be injured.

"Okay Abra, you can let go." All the canines were placed in a row left to right that they entered the kitchen. The flying rocks, debris, and flames were all contain by the barrier. "Great race everyone, all of y'all deserve a snack." Turning to Jezebel, he finds an unwelcoming face. "Hi Jezebel, h- How's it going?" He said with a scratchy throat.

----------

Jezebel is in the kitchen making some vegetable stew. "Well today has been uneventful. Everything is cleaned up, the floors is mopped, the dishes cleaned and put away, table is set up with an assortment of snacks." She let out a sigh of relief when she thought someone was in the room, "Hello? Is someone there?" She picks up her cup of tea and goes to sit down at the table. "Arkelos and his Hounds are headed for the Kitchen, and it's another Race, giving you fair warning." Jezebel thought for a moment, "Arkelos and his Hounds--?" Here eyes widened, "Oh no, she went to cover everything up, and moved the table to the side. Moment later the group crashed through the door, "Stooopppp!" Everything stopped, a barrier went up and next thing anyone knows it was over. "Hi Jezebel, H- How's it going?" Arkelos said looking at Jezebel. "You almost destoryed the kitche!? I could only imagine what the rest of the base looks like. Are you crazy?" She shouted sternly.

Arkelos helped move the table back and get the doorway cleared, My apologies. I made sure no one got hurt. Also, do you by any chance have some snacks made?" Jezebel points toward the basket on the counter. Arkelos and his Canines take a small break before going to clean up their mess. Jezebel grabs her cup of tea and joins them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:54 pm
"I'll be right back," I said before Rala popped into the room and left just as quick with me in tow.

~*~

Rala, sensing the destruction seconds before Arkelos arrived in the kitchen, set Joltik and her berries down gently on the counter before vanishing, returning quickly with me in tow. Despite Jezebel giving Arkelos giving him an earful about the kitchen, I had to step past her, as the kitchen wasn't the only part of HQ being destroyed, crossing my arms as I advanced on Arkelos, giving him a stern, displeased stare. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to take your 'training' outside. People live here, and metal reinforcements on the walls, floor, and ceiling aren't cheap, let alone the furnishings," I bluffed, not really knowing what amount of finance went into the place. "And I'd hate for you to incur Sub's wrath if you somehow caused the place to collapse or cave in or something. There's plenty of room in the caverns outside of HQ, let alone on the surface. Training here is only causing trouble. And don't start acting like I'm burdening you by asking you to train elsewhere. What I'm saying now is just shy of a godsend compared to what GRAY would say if he decided to speak up right about now. Hell, even Sub's reaction to the mess you made would be preferable."

I didn't have anything against the guy, but seriously, the rowdiness indoors seriously needed to stop.

Arkelos
Ms. Edyn
Since Joltik had to be moved temporarily.
SubonicXP
In case you do feel like having Sub/GRAY chiming in.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I'll be right back," I said before Rala popped into the room and left just as quick with me in tow.

~*~

Rala, sensing the destruction seconds before Arkelos arrived in the kitchen, set Joltik and her berries down gently on the counter before vanishing, returning quickly with me in tow. Despite Jezebel giving Arkelos giving him an earful about the kitchen, I had to step past her, as the kitchen wasn't the only part of HQ being destroyed, crossing my arms as I advanced on Arkelos, giving him a stern, displeased stare. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to take your 'training' outside. People live here, and metal reinforcements on the walls, floor, and ceiling aren't cheap, let alone the furnishings," I bluffed, not really knowing what amount of finance went into the place. "And I'd hate for you to incur Sub's wrath if you somehow caused the place to collapse or cave in or something. There's plenty of room in the caverns outside of HQ, let alone on the surface. Training here is only causing trouble. And don't start acting like I'm burdening you by asking you to train elsewhere. What I'm saying now is just shy of a godsend compared to what GRAY would say if he decided to speak up right about now. Hell, even Sub's reaction to the mess you made would be preferable."

I didn't have anything against the guy, but seriously, the rowdiness indoors seriously needed to stop.

Arkelos
Ms. Edyn
Since Joltik had to be moved temporarily.
SubonicXP
In case you do feel like having Sub/GRAY chiming in.

Arkelos let out a laugh, "You're good kid, I know you mean nothing by it. Honestly I didn't even know there were any caverns or tracks outside to train. These halls seemed kind a a cramped as you have mentioned." Finishing up his snacks Arkelos stood up and direct his attention at his Pokemon,

"Now ladies and gents, we have wrecked the place, and as such we are responsible for fixing the danages. There is no time to waste, Abra, please teleport all the rocks and rubble outside for me dear, Honour and Rockruff, could y'all be so polite to move the larger rocks and boulders to a better destination, Growlithe and Furfrou, I'm gonna need y'all to help sweep up the dust and trash please. As for me I'll sit here and think about my actions, and try to keep it from happening again." Arkelos said in the most sarcastically toned voice he could muster, "Now if you would excuse me, I must help my Pokemon clean up the real mess, here is a sugar cookie. Maybe that will help sweet up your temper." Arkelos said leaving the kitchen trying not to bust out laughing.

---------

Jezebel jumped in, "Arkelos! Don't be so rude!" She aid throwing a frying pan at his head. "Damn it missed, you gotta excuse his behavior. Normally he's nicer that that." Jezebel said to Rala and Terashi. "Despite the mess, would y'all care for anything? I do have some electric gemstone cookies for Joltik if it's hungry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:40 pm
The temptation to challenge that stranger to a battle was strong, but there wouldn't be much of a a point to it. It wouldn't solve anything. It certainly wouldn't teach him any respect. So, I let it go, deciding to let him incur Sub's or GRAY's wrath if he decided to completely ignore my warning, though that didn't seem to be the case. Regardless, getting angry over words just seemed like it'd cause more trouble than it'd fix.

"I appreciate the offer, ma'am, but I'll pass for now," I sighed, responding to Jezebelle. "Maybe I'll bring Keiko out here when she's feeling better. Speaking of.." I trailed off, looking at Rala. The Gardevoir took the hint and Teleported me back to Keiko's room before warping back into the kitchen.

"Ooh, electricity. I didn't think of that," Rala chirped telepathically once she returned to the kitchen. "What do you say, Joltik? Do you need a charge?"

~*~

Upon my return, I wrapped Keiko in my arms again. "Sorry about that," I sighed. "Tried to give someone a little friendly advice and they pretty much threw it in my face. I'm back, though. Anyway, Odd, spill. What's got you riled up?"

Keiko wouldn't ask again, but would lean into my embrace. Despite being very happy that I was finally back, though, she was still worried about Odd, too.

Arkelos
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:42 pm
Joltik barely had time to register what all was going on before she found herself transported to the kitchen with several berries placed before her. Without really caring about who, or why, the small bug immediately began digging in and trying each of the berries in front of her.

"Someone is going to pay for this," Eve growled softly as she knelt beside the remains of one of the many potted plants she had strategically placed throughout the halls of the HQ. Each one carefully chosen for their pleasant aromas and ability to survive indoors with limited sunlight.

The ruckus caused by Arkelos and his canines had been what aroused Eve from her slumber, only to discover her Joltik missing. Thus prompting her venture to the hallway and discovering the remains of her precious plants.

Clenching the plant in her fist, Eve stood and began following the path of destruction. Upon arriving at the kitchen, Eve's temper only continued to escalate as she noticed more and more damage. Throwing the door to the kitchen open, Eve glared at each person in the room before holding up the damaged plant for all to see, "I want to know what moronic Neanderthal is responsible for this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:42 pm
Tristen and Freth would be in the kitchen. Tristen would be with pencil, paper, and apparently a school book on the table, and by the way it looked, he was trying to do some sort of history lesson, though, Tristen was having a hard time focusing, sitting back in his chair for a moment as Freth started to get out a tea from the fridge. "Tristen, the more you stall the longer it's going to take for you to leave the table."

"I know..." Tristen said. "...it's just..."

"Blizzard. Yeeeah, when you came back here without him, and you told me about that...hell, he mentioned family living that way, but geez, he never mentions the first thing about them. Hell, I don't even know what they look like. I never met them. Don't know what they're like or anything of the sort."

"Blizz made it look like he really didn't like his brother too much. And probably less now since he found out he's with that gang." Tristen said.

"You know, its funny. I've known him for a long while now and...I've come to realize that, despite all that time, I never really know him like I should for some reason."

"I noticed he's kinda good in making people just forget things...you know, make people uh...do other stuff and..."

"Side track them. Especially things he doesn't want to talk about. Yea, I know. Probably some of the reasons why he just stays so focused on work, I guess." Freth said.

"That doesn't look like a good thing." Tristen said.

"It isn't." The two then perk up, seeing the sudden entrances into the kitchen. "Uhhh...what did we just miss?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:50 pm
"It was Arkelos," Rala spoke up telepathically to both Freth and Eve. "He likes to train his Pokemon indoors, I guess. Tends to break stuff. He's trying to clean his mess up, now. Master tried to tell him that people won't appreciate that sort of thing, but the guy just mocked him. Surprised Master didn't try to battle him, to be honest. Oh, and your Joltik went on a little adventure and met Mistress. But Mistress has been through a lot, and was really surprised when she saw Joltik, so I brought her here. Hope you're okay with her eating berries. I didn't think to give her electricity, at the time. Don't really know of any sources to give her."

Blizzard120
Ms. Edyn

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games