Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:12 pm
So once upon a time Marcus was happy....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm
DJ Double B
No love for Noibat or Deino it seems
Which is a shame, cause Deino is pretty cool lol

Oh, I think deino and noibat are very cute! But I had to vote for gible, one of my absolute favorites >w<

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hehe, whoopsies >w>
So many children dealing with stuff lol

Also very cool you looked up Eterna, I had no idea it was that cold. I guess it makes sense, Sinnoh does seem like a colder region in general.

omfg though Marcus is gonna murder Kirsi bc of Ray xD

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Awesome~!

I guess we can wait until after this event, I think Kirsi seeing Ray because of the event acts as a good natural trigger for her to approach him. She's probably been feeling guilty for what she said anyways. And in that case, Prarie, you could probably just have Koru say whatever she naturally would say/ don't worry about needing to prompt something~  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oh, I think deino and noibat are very cute! But I had to vote for gible, one of my absolute favorites >w<

Yeah, I voted for Skrelp cause its just cute lol
Deino was my number 2 tho  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
No love for Noibat or Deino it seems
Which is a shame, cause Deino is pretty cool lol

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hehe, whoopsies >w>

Also very cool you looked up Eterna, I had no idea it was that cold. I guess it makes sense, Sinnoh does seem like a colder region in general.

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Awesome~!

I guess we can wait until after this event, I think Kirsi seeing Ray because of the event acts as a good natural trigger for her to approach him. She's probably been feeling guilty for what she said anyways. And in that case, Prarie, you could probably just have Koru say whatever she naturally would say/ don't worry about needing to prompt something~

Well Koru definitely will be shocked when she sees him, probably prompting her to go over to him (though it might not turn out well) Should we assume Kirsi revealed something happened between her an Ray to Koru? Koru never wants to go in to start something jsut seeing the bandages and crutches will worry miss sunshine to death...  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:12 pm
Prairiefox

Well Koru definitely will be shocked when she sees him, probably prompting her to go over to him (though it might not turn out well) Should we assume Kirsi revealed something happened between her an Ray to Koru? Koru never wants to go in to start something jsut seeing the bandages and crutches will worry miss sunshine to death...

Ah, true! I was just thinking that Kirsi's knee-jerk reaction to seeing Ray hurt would be to go and comfort him, protect him, etc., which would completely knock her out of being angry at him, which sets her up nicely to go to him (probably when there aren't people around).

I would say assume Koru knows Kirsi told her some of it- Kirsi decided she'd at least tell Koru something had happened that she was upset about, and have mentioned Ray had made her mad, but no specifics.

I actually like the idea of Koru rushing up to check on him while Kirsi stands guiltily to the side lol.

I'm prepping my post now btw, so if you're doing the same, I guess include a spot for them to say hi to each other and whoever posts second can edit it in haha :p  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:17 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Ah, true! I was just thinking that Kirsi's knee-jerk reaction to seeing Ray hurt would be to go and comfort him, protect him, etc., which would completely knock her out of being angry at him, which sets her up nicely to go to him (probably when there aren't people around).

I would say assume Koru knows Kirsi told her some of it- Kirsi decided she'd at least tell Koru something had happened that she was upset about, and have mentioned Ray had made her mad, but no specifics.

I actually like the idea of Koru rushing up to check on him while Kirsi stands guiltily to the side lol.

I'm prepping my post now btw, so if you're doing the same, I guess include a spot for them to say hi to each other and whoever posts second can edit it in haha :p

Oh Im writing mine too XD want me to post before you or would you like to?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:28 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Feel free to go ahead if you finish! I just wanted to make sure they actually said hi to each other haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:30 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Feel free to go ahead if you finish! I just wanted to make sure they actually said hi to each other haha.

no problem you can too Im about to finish it up but if you're done go on ahead and Ill just edit mine ^^ maybe kirsi could be standing in shock and Koru sees Ray and DASHES FOR SAD BOY  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 pm
TheRealKiru

Hey, I'm probably gonna make a post having Nirav exit the Sewing room here tonight so I can get him at the daycare
Are you able to post as Ashley or should I go ahead and have him exit?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hehe, whoopsies >w>

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

no problem you can too Im about to finish it up but if you're done go on ahead and Ill just edit mine ^^ maybe kirsi could be standing in shock and Koru sees Ray and DASHES FOR SAD BOY

Is Marcus gonna be swamped by salamances again? lol
I guess I should move him at some point and have him react to Ray's words ( I'm still straggling through study schedules and finals crying )
Also yeah he will most def be gunning for Kirsi after this. He may even say this is all her fault and be more than willing to battle anyone who defends her.
Just sayin.

And yea I felt like the forest would be a tropical one but my friend pointed out that it was most likely dedicious due to the pokemon found there and the description talking about "a misty air" ( also its relation to an actual mountain forest in Japan.)
We are such dorks. JFC XD
Although Eterna is like...only 2 routes below the snowpoint and even with it's shores there's still a chance it is colder than other regions ( beach usually means warmer climates but there are exceptions)
It was certainly an interesting way to spend my morning. I'm glad you think it's cool ^^  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:56 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Is Marcus gonna be swamped by salamances again? lol
I guess I should move him at some point and have him react to Ray's words ( I'm still straggling through study schedules and finals crying )
Also yeah he will most def be gunning for Kirsi after this. He may even say this is all her fault and be more than willing to battle anyone who defends her.
Just sayin.

I just replied and Koru knows- if Ray is leaving Marcus then something is definitely wrong...I"LL DEFEND HER! -koru grabs sword- BRING IT ON  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:04 pm
DJ Double B
TheRealKiru

Hey, I'm probably gonna make a post having Nirav exit the Sewing room here tonight so I can get him at the daycare

Exit and I'll catch up.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:05 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

o wo r u n Well now we have even more reason for their hatred of each other to run even past if/when Kirsi and Ray make up, lol
Kirsi wont be approaching though she will be nearby if Ray wants to notice. I'd guess right now he doesn't know the "childhood friend" is Kirsi? Maybe when he sees her he makes the connection? Since Kirsi said she knew him first, it would make sense for him to suspect, lol.

Yeah! Sinnoh is my favorite region and it's cool to learn about! I imagined it would be a normal forest similar to east-coast US temperatures, though I guess if you averaged winter and summer it makes sense. I expected an average of ~60 degrees (F) though! I bet lots of cold air does blow down from the mountains.

I bet sunnyshore is hot though. It really looked like such a hot place.

Prairiefox
I just replied and Koru knows- if Ray is leaving Marcus then something is definitely wrong...I"LL DEFEND HER! -koru grabs sword- BRING IT ON

OwO
My hero~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:11 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

o wo r u n Well now we have even more reason for their hatred of each other to run even past if/when Kirsi and Ray make up, lol
Kirsi wont be approaching though she will be nearby if Ray wants to notice. I'd guess right now he doesn't know the "childhood friend" is Kirsi? Maybe when he sees her he makes the connection? Since Kirsi said she knew him first, it would make sense for him to suspect, lol.

Yeah! Sinnoh is my favorite region and it's cool to learn about! I imagined it would be a normal forest similar to east-coast US temperatures, though I guess if you averaged winter and summer it makes sense. I expected an average of ~60 degrees (F) though! I bet lots of cold air does blow down from the mountains.

I bet sunnyshore is hot though. It really looked like such a hot place.

Prairiefox

OwO
My hero~

Why I keep puttingKoru in the "knight in shining armor"role I'll have no idea but I really wanna draw it XD

Since Sunnyshore is closer to the ocean I'd say it's like Florida and Miami of the pokemon world.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 pm
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
TheRealKiru

Exit and I'll catch up.

Alright can do
It'll be up in an hour or so  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games