Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

"Hey, person with the imaginary friends." GRAY spoke up from the building's intercom system. "You got a message from Countess Pump. Want to read it to you?"

Odd froze for a moment when GRAY spoke up. "What does Pump want with me?" He asked before returning to his cleaning rampage. Not the most direct way of saying "yes" but it should suffice.

"To make a long and overly flamboyant message short, Countess Pump says the gateway you closed is in flux currently. She doesn't think it will open up on its own any time soon but she is worried that if anyone wanted to they could easily open it back up right now. She has some of her 'minions', as she calls them, keeping an eye on it but just thought she should give us, and you in particular, a heads up just in case anything does happen. Again, she stresses that it should be fine as long as it's left alone. And that's the short version of her message. That woman is clearly royalty, what with how much she likes to talk and include unnecessary adjectives." GRAY explained to Odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:27 pm
SubonicXP

"To make a long and overly flamboyant message short, Countess Pump says the gateway you closed is in flux currently. She doesn't think it will open up on its own any time soon but she is worried that if anyone wanted to they could easily open it back up right now. She has some of her 'minions', as she calls them, keeping an eye on it but just thought she should give us, and you in particular, a heads up just in case anything does happen. Again, she stresses that it should be fine as long as it's left alone. And that's the short version of her message. That woman is clearly royalty, what with how much she likes to talk and include unnecessary adjectives." GRAY explained to Odd.

Odd really froze this time. "That portal shouldn't be able to reopen at all. I barely escaped from the Otherworld when I sealed it." He said to himself. Something was off here. It had to be. "Let Sub know I'm going to check up on the Lost Hotel and I should be back soon." He told the AI as he dried his hands. Heading off to his room, he grabbed a full team of his Pokemon and called for Claydol to Teleport him off to Kalos as quickly as possible. Whatever happened to planning?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm
Albeit slightly delayed, a message would come to everyone's SNAGs, explaining the growths that had been observed recently.

[HQ Gains for: 6/5/2017 to 6/11/2017]
Requiem of Whyspers
Drowzee: 1 Evo Point
Duskull: 1 Evo Point

Arkelos
Rockruff: 1 Evo Point
Growlithe: 1 Evo Point
Poochyena: 1 Evo Point
Houndour: 1 Evo Point
Abra: 1 Evo Point

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:23 pm
Things seemed to be quiet following Odd's departure. The members within the HQ appeared to simply go about their business as usual, unaware of what might've been going on elsewhere. For others, what was going on outside of the HQ were both very different and very much real. For someone like Amaranth, it was just plain confusing. She was wondering why things had been so quiet, only to suddenly see a message come to her SNAG.

"Track a SNAG... help? Huh?"

Everyone else's SNAGs would see a message arrive as well, showing the same thing across its screen:

"Track my SNAG. I'm in trouble. Help!"

Unsure of how many were ambling around in the HQ, Amaranth tried to set up the tracking features of her own SNAG, wondering if she was the only recipient. And, if so, why her?

Meanwhile...

Requiem of Whyspers
The empty air of the abandoned Thrifty Megamart in Alola rippled silently, a strange sort of presence disrupting the normal flow of things. None of the wild Pokemon or the strange young men and women in the building noticed it right away, leaving the disturbance to continue growing. Eventually, however, someone did notice. Not the rippling of the empty space but the young man lying on the ground, battered and bruised, in front of it. “What da heck?”

It wasn’t long before the young man was dragged away by two of the larger ones, still unconscious. A little while later, a message would come through the SNAGs of all active Snagems.

The message would show it had come from the team’s resident Dyslexic. Whatever was going on, it had been desperate enough that he’d been forced to try and spell out a message instead of having GRAY relay a information for him.

(Disclaimer: The quoted post was submitted privately by the member quoted, slightly modified to work for this post. Logs can be presented as proof if needed.)  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 pm
"Alright boys and girls, it looks like a we have someone that needs our help. Let's get to the common area to see if anyone else has gotten the same message. I wonder what happened. We'll find out soon enough. Race yall to the main area. MARK! GET SET!..... GO GO GO!"

The group of Canines all charged down the hallway in some friendly competition. "Right, let's not repeat out last race. Doesnt seem like hardly anyone noticed the mess, but let's not this time." Everyone barked in agreement, Abra made the statement, "Yes sir." The group got hypes at the race continued.

A few moments later, everyone arrived in the common room. "Great job, if i saw everyone correctly, Rockruff came in first, Growlithe and Houndour tied for second, Poochyena in third, Furfrou placed..." Arkelos turned around to see Furfrou gracefully walking up behind. "...Ah there you are. Your fur is getting long. I think it's time for a bath, trim, and groom." Furfrou jumped up in a shocked manner. and started to hide. "I won't be doing it this time, i promise you'll get professional assistance this time." After making comment, Furfrou came out of hiding. "Okay that's everyone. Now yall rest while i figure out what's going on." Arkelos walked over to GRAY. "Requesting additional information on recent Snag Message please."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:56 pm
Tristen was tending to his Pokemon, as was I in the main room. I was actually trying to get to know Rowlet a little better as Tristen was giving his Eevee a bit of brushing around its mane and ears. I perked up as did Tristen. I took out my SNAG, opened it up, and looked at the message. "I think I may have gotten the same thing. What is it?" Tristen asked.

"Its a tracking signal...is it a distress call?" I asked, staring in confusion.

"From who?"

"...Odd?" I then said, a little confused.

"What's odd?"

"No. Odd. Member Odd."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's coming from...Alola..." I said. "Rowlet, come back for now. Might need you later." I said, recalling the bird for now and getting up.

"Come on, Eevee, we might have work to do." the boy said, recalling the Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:36 pm
Keiko, who was already in the main lobby feeding Togen and Siri, was surprised when people started rushing in. As her SNAG was in her purse, she hadn't heard the all-call for help "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm
Silver would be woken up by his SNAG making noises at him. More specifically, the text-to-speech function reading out the message from Odd. The Houndoom hybrid would lift himself off his bed, rubbing at his scarred eyes. Normally, the hybrid wouldn't have bothered with whatever message had been received until he was more awake, but, the fact that it had read out the message immediately instead of simply beeping a couple times to let him know the message existed meant this must be pretty important. The hybrid would follow his usual path to the lobby of HQ, hearing the voices of some of his teammates.

"Oh, you're awake Silver. I wasn't sure if I should come get you," Lynnette would say, glad that she wasn't required to wake the sleepy, and most likely hungover hybrid. Silver would snort in response, clearly not totally awake yet. "I just hope this is important," the hybrid would say, his ears perking up slightly to listen for anything the others might be saying about the situation.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:13 pm
For those that managed to get their SNAG to track the message, they'd find that it was indeed coming from somewhere in Alola, around Ula'ula Island. Even odder, it looked to be coming from a supermarket of some sort, though given the team's penchant for oddities, perhaps this wasn't quite as unusual as the first glance might feel.

Amaranth would at least get the idea to try and get there, though she'd stop before leaving the HQ after remembering how Alola wasn't exactly keen on people using their own Pokemon to get around. Instead, the SNAGs would ring with a collective sigh from GRAY before having Claydol appear and be ready to teleport everyone over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm
Oddly enough, despite the others currently being out and about, a message would come to their SNAGs to be seen at the earliest convenience to give what growth had been seen prior to their departure.

[HQ Gains for: 6/12/2017 to 6/18/2017]
Arkelos
Rockruff: 1 Evo Point
Growlithe: 1 Evo Point
Poochyena: 1 Evo Point
Houndour: 1 Evo Point

Blizzard120
Eevee: 0.5 Happiness

TerashiLeonGoken
Togepi: 0.5 Happiness

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:08 pm
Anyone wandering around the second floor of the base, where the bedrooms were, would be likely to hear sobbing. The closer one got the Keiko's room, the louder it would get. Seems she was still getting over some of what happened recently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:16 am
"What's that sound?" Odd asked as he walked through HQ. He still sounded a bit upset over recent events, himself. The only person besides himself that knew about what had happened to him so far was Lykas and he wasn't being much help. Instead of trying to help him find Dull, LYkas was telling him that what had happened was his own fault for not asking for help and trying to fight him on his own.

In spite of that and his irritation with it, Odd was still more concerned with the others than the bruises all over his body and his aching face. Was he even sure his nose really wasn't broken? He made a mental note to go see Doc about later. The whole time he was thinking about his problems, he was trying to find the sound he kept hearing until he finally traced it to the bedrooms.

Keiko might hear a soft knock at her door, provided she wasn't being too loud. "Are you alright?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:39 pm
Keiko wouldn't hear the knock, but Odd's voice would be clear as day. However, the Ghost Channeller wouldn't get a response for about two minutes, as Keiko forced herself to calm down and dry her face before opening the door and showing herself before a friend. "I-I'm... o-okay," Keiko said weakly, offering Odd a weak smile despite the clear evidence on her face explaining what she'd been doing the last half hour. "Sorry, I... I didn't mean t-to bother you or a-anyone else. I'm just... d-dealing with some stuff." she explained, breaking eye contact at the end of her explanation.

Requiem Of Whyspers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Odd stepped back when he heard footsteps inside, though he'd been moments from walking away entirely when he heard them. "..." He listened to Keiko's sniffling and shook his head at her, denying her any sort of belief. "You're a terrible liar, you know." He pointed out, leaning on his shoulder against the door frame and setting his own concerns aside for now. "Need someone to talk to?" He voice and his face both noticeably softened, though the Channeler's face still looked a bit crooked despite that.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:44 pm
Keiko giggled a bit at being a terrible liar, which might not have been the response Odd was expecting, if he was expecting a response. "Well... at least I'm not entirely without redeeming qualities..." she quipped under her breath, taking being a terrible liar as a compliment. Her smile faded quickly, however, and she shook her head. "I appreciate the offer. I don't really want to burden you with my problems... but I'm not exactly burdened with options. I guess... if you're okay with hearing me complain for a while..."

Keiko trailed off, turning to walk back into her room, sitting on her bed with her arms folded in her lap. Though she said nothing, it was implied that Odd was welcome to come in.

"I... lost control. While we were in Alola, looking for you. Sub, for some reason, drank some really old... tea, I guess? It's what he called it. Kinda robbed him of his sanity before it sickened him to the point of losing consciousness, and while he was saying whatever his unwell brain thought up, I got offended, and... yelled at him. Like, really loudly. Then, Lykas, who was understandably upset, what with you being missing, objected rather loudly... both figuratively and literally. And then I... well, I didn't really yell at him. Not in the way I yelled at Sub. But I was somewhat cross with him. But that's not the worst of it."

Keiko took a pause to breathe, bracing herself for the rest of her explanation. "After we found you, those guys attacked us, and... one of them started flirting with me. When I explained to him that I was taken, he..." Keiko said, her face shifting to a look of weak anger for a short moment. "...said some things that I didn't really appreciate. So... we had a Pokemon battle, and I won. Kind of proud of that, honestly. But then... he just wouldn't shut up, and... I don't like violence, you know? I mean a Pokemon battle is one thing but one human hitting another is just something I don't condone. Not to mention it scares the crap out of me when I see it up close. ...I hit him. That, I'm not proud of. He shouldn't have been talking crap about Terashi... but that was way out of character for me. Then he called me crazy, which I now realize was completely justified, but... it hit a little bit closer to home than I was prepared to deal with. If not for Rala... I probably would have wound up embarassing the team in front of those... people."

Keiko hung her head low, sounding as though she were on the verge of crying again. "I broke down. I just... didn't know how to handle how I felt anymore. So, I've... well, you probably know the rest by now.

Requiem of Whyspers

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games