Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:22 pm
Keiko sighed at that. "Yeah, I don't blame you. I'm okay at Pokemon battling, but blackmail and other such stuff just isn't my forte. Wasn't able to help Leslie out much last time I worked a mission with her, either."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 am
"Actually..." Sub spoke up as he listened to Night and Keiko go back and forth. "You would be surprised with what Keiko can do. She needs to get out more anyways and forced into situations that put her outside her comfort zone." He smiled at Keiko. "Any who, where is the office?" He asked Night.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:20 pm
Keiko couldn't help but blush at the vote of confidence, but she didn't take everything he said as a compliment. "I get out plenty," she retorted, though she refrained from listing times in which she left HQ as msot of her excursions were for the sake of completing missions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:21 pm
"Goldenrod, where else?" Night said, unable to prevent herself from looking Keiko over. Whatever Sub might say, she still didn't think the other girl capable of subduing her should the need arise, "Are you sure about her, V? You know what I'm capable of when I let my anger get the best of me."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm
"I guess Sub would have an idea of what I'm capable of as a Pokemon Trainer since I battled him a little while ago," Keiko shrugged. "But I've seen how you get, and I agree with you," Keiko shrugged at Night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:53 pm
"Trust me, Keiko has more in her than what she lets on. Maybe not brute strength but she makes up for it in her own way." The man insisted. "So! When do we set off for Goldenrod then? Been awhile since I've hit up the old hunting grounds."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm
"As soon as we're all ready, I guess," Night said, mild shock evident on her face. She honestly didn't expect Sub to actually volunteer to go with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Ms Edyn
"As soon as we're all ready, I guess," Night said, mild shock evident on her face. She honestly didn't expect Sub to actually volunteer to go with her.

"Splendid!" Sub beamed happily. "I can't wait! Think about it, you could have inherited untold riches which, of course, you'll share with your best bud, right?" He grin stupidly as he threw his arm around Night this time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 pm
"I guess Sub would know you more than most of those that are still here," Keiko said with a smile, completely ignoring Sub's greed because reasons. "I hope everything turns out okay!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:40 pm
"Honestly, I'm not sure what I'll do with the money, if I'm even getting any," Night said, shrugging.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm
"Well either way, pack your bags, ladies, we're going to Goldenrod!" Sub shouted gleefully as Gardysuddenly appeared from the ball in his pocket.

"All aboard the Gardy express! Choo choo!" The Gardevoir shouted into the minds of the females as the three were snatch away through time and space.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:42 pm
Sweating and hard running, Arkelos and his pokemon race through Snagem HQ in a race to the finish. Rockruff leading the pack, Growlithe and Poocheyna tied for 2nd place, Houndour just behind, followed by Furfrou, and Arkelos bringing up the rear in efforts for his Canines to get some exercise. Abra is broadcasting the race into the group's mental ears, in hopes that it's own physic training will give it some experience to grow.

"Great job everyone, just one more lap. Now lets make this interesting. Use some your moves to help gain an edge against each other. Do NOT attack each other directly. Go!" Arkelos said blowing a whistle.

Growlithe launches some embers at the ground, lighting it on fire. Houndour uses flame charge to gain a flaming speed advantage. Furfrou uses echo'd voice, the force of the sound waves scattered the flames giving the floor a more land mine feel. Houndour gaines the lead, Rockruff uses Rock Tomb landing boulders in the way of the others, following the jet stream that Houndour created, Poochyena threw a few shadowballs toward the ceiling, causing some pieces to fall to the ground.

After a few minutes, the group reaches the Common Room. "Great job everyone-" Arkelos said catching his breath. "That's enough training for today." Sitting down and taking a drink of cool water. "Abra, Group. We better repair the damages we caused before Sub sees it. However, let's take a break and relax for doing that." Arkelos said taking a deep breath.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 pm
"Giratina's Wings!" Odd exclaimed as he exited his room with Affanoso and Thing beside him. "Who trashed HQ?!" He demanded as he walked through the halls, having his two Pokemon putting out fires and attempting to clean up the smaller rubble at they went. Luckily for him, Affanoso's Infestation could make a near-endless supply of necrophage minions for the Duskull. The Ghost used that to his advantage quite a lot during this cleanup process. By the time the trio made it to the kitchen to grab the food Odd had left for, he was a rather irate Channeler.

"The people in this place are such slobs." He told himself, angrily beginning to clean up the kitchen. When he start acting like this? Wasn't he usually the most calm and collected person in the group?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"The people in this place are such slobs." He told himself, angrily beginning to clean up the kitchen. When he start acting like this? Wasn't he usually the most calm and collected person in the group?

"Hey, person with the imaginary friends." GRAY spoke up from the building's intercom system. "You got a message from Countess Pump. Want to read it to you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Hey, person with the imaginary friends." GRAY spoke up from the building's intercom system. "You got a message from Countess Pump. Want to read it to you?"

Odd froze for a moment when GRAY spoke up. "What does Pump want with me?" He asked before returning to his cleaning rampage. Not the most direct way of saying "yes" but it should suffice.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games