Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 pm
I have no idea what to do with poor Ray, he doesn't wanna be around anyone and he's injured pretty badly still

Guaaahhhh my baby ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:00 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
don't mind me just using data from the Ordell world to make histograms.
Maybe that'll make them more fun

wait what o-o?

I use facts about roleplay to keep myself focused on math.

Like I'll make up math problems ( probability of picking a kingdra student at random -inset formula with the number of kingdra students from the roster-

Histograms are a way to showcase continuous data in statistics and is what I was studying for my final that day.

Basically they look like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I have something like ( number of Harvey's relatives by age. Numer of pokemon Marcus has seen by level ect)

Basically I use pokemon to learn math.

Oh that's cool owo Jimmy Neutron helped me learn square roots XD cartoons make you smarter >w>

lol Jimmy Neutron was the best,

I totally used pokemon types to remember science ( electricity is conducted by water and hurts things in the air cause electric beats flying and water ect)

And yeah during my first sememster when we had to make charts and word problems I found out I could make myself care if I calculated how likely say...a die roll would fall for Marcus to encounter a Dedenne. Or how likely Harvey was to pick a student when calling on them from work. It's good too cuase I have a hard time staying engaged with problems.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
I have no idea what to do with poor Ray, he doesn't wanna be around anyone and he's injured pretty badly still

Guaaahhhh my baby ;A;

Ooh, I can't really say anything until I know what's happening with the event, but Kirsi is ready to be told she's being stupid ignoring Ray if you were interested!

I was also thinking, if students go home for winter break, it would actually make a lot of sense for them to reconcile right before or during, maybe spend the break crying over stuff together? It's up to you, but I thought it'd be a cute way for them to go back to being friends (even if most of it might be off-screen)

Just let me know where you're at. I don't mind waiting, or let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to do! ^w^

Prairiefox

o wo

I could get Kirsi to the daycare if Koru could be there!

I would say at this point she's probably noticed (or Kirsi has told her) that she's mad at Ray and doesn't want to talk about him. Her mood (grief over Rina) could be interpreted as caused by Ray / having to do with Ray somehow.

Ahh, I've missed you guys >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Guaaahhhh my baby ;A;

Ooh, I can't really say anything until I know what's happening with the event, but Kirsi is ready to be told she's being stupid ignoring Ray if you were interested!

I was also thinking, if students go home for winter break, it would actually make a lot of sense for them to reconcile right before or during, maybe spend the break crying over stuff together? It's up to you, but I thought it'd be a cute way for them to go back to being friends (even if most of it might be off-screen)

Just let me know where you're at. I don't mind waiting, or let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to do! ^w^

Prairiefox

o wo

I would say at this point she's probably noticed (or Kirsi has told her) that she's mad at Ray and doesn't want to talk about him. Her mood (grief over Rina) could be interpreted as caused by Ray / having to do with Ray somehow.

Man Koru still doesn't know any of this happened well the specifics anyway o-o She just knows Kirsi is troubled by something and Ray doesn't hate her so everything else she's been oblivious too v.v"

Definitely! Maybe shoot her a text since she's at the sewing club right now making presents >w>
Yeah I can see that but that would probably mean she might try to talk to Ray like a mediator between them and that...may not go so well...  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 pm
Cant quote Kiru or Prarie right now cause im on mobile but i want yall to know
Im gonna be moving Nirav to the daycare after his next post
I wont be around for a lot of saturday so i wanna try and have him there -- wanted to let yall know!

Also regarding the daycare stuff in general
My heart says the kiddos are getting pokemon eggs and itll be super cute
...But my head says Ramona is gonna be blamed for robbing more things cause she never catches a break T___T  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:02 pm
DJ Double B
I wont be around for a lot of saturday so i wanna try and have him there -- wanted to let yall know!

...But my head says Ramona is gonna be blamed for robbing more things cause she never catches a break T___T

No problem! I just posted and I can again tomorrow but Im working the closing shift at work so I'll be more active before then ^^"
>w> you never know -spins around in swervy chair-  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:55 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Guaaahhhh my baby ;A;

Prairiefox

o wo

I mean...>> Marcus is also open for plotting
because I haven't put this child through enough clearly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Guaaahhhh my baby ;A;

Yeah I'm up for anything, it's been three weeks in the RP so I think that's a good amount of time.

As for the winter break idea, that would be interesting! I'm totally down for that if you wanna have Ray and Krisi hand and grieve together.

Currently Ray is recovering from some pretty bad injuries he got earlier, and is at his lowest. Plus Ray's been avoiding everyone and hasn't been going to his classes either. So I'm down for whatever ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:51 am

I don't know how many people need to know this but Marcus totally dabs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:49 pm
Anyone here have a Steam account? >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:30 pm
Dream Skylar doesn't sound one bit realistic, I find it more creepy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:33 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Anyone here have a Steam account? >>

*raises hand* I do oAo  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:53 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

No problem! I just posted and I can again tomorrow but Im working the closing shift at work so I'll be more active before then ^^"
>w> you never know -spins around in swervy chair-

I mean, plus side: Ramona isn't getting blamed for more stuff biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:45 pm
Hope the kind
Dream Skylar doesn't sound one bit realistic, I find it more creepy

Ginny's scared lol  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 pm
Neryem

Just realized Callum and Marcus are room mates! 3nodding  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games