Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:34 pm
Sub would catch the bottle and without missing a beat toss it into the garbage can behind him, the bottle plopping right in, causing the flap to spin around. "That sounds like the right word. I mean, I'm not clinically insane but GRAY likes to think I meet enough criteria to be put in Sunyshore Asylum. But I'm sure my best bud Night wouldn't let me get locked up, huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:37 pm
"I was going to go for high, but that works, I guess," Keiko says casually, continuing to force a neutral look on her face. "Also, did not want to know that Sunyshore City has an asylum. Thanks for that."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:52 pm
"Of course not, V," Night said, innocently throwing her arm over Sub's shoulders, "I'd prefer to lock you in a pink room with Loki."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm
"Keep anything pink and anything named Loki away from me." Sub said as he slightly flinched under Night's touch, the thought of those two things making him shutter. "Any who!" He blurted out as he started to try and change the subject. "Here anymore from your boyfriend?" He asked Keiko. "Did you hear that Terashi and Keiko aren't related and are now..." He would let his sentence trail off as he poked his two index fingers in order to make a visual for Night in explaining their relationship. "I forget how long you've been gone and relapsed into your drinking." He said to Night, making a joke. He knew she really didn't relapse, or did she?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 pm
"Yeah, turns out Terashi and I were never related to begin with. His dad did a DNA test on me... somehow. And yeah, we've been a thing for a few months now," Keiko explained, no long able to control her facial expression as it fell into a somewhat sour one. "And yeah, I have. He thinks his training will be over soon. I just... wish he'd hurry up," she adds, mumbling that last bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:16 pm
"That's interesting," Night said before giving Sub a swat on the back of his head, "and you know perfectly well if I'd relapsed I wouldn't have given you that bottle to get rid of."

She, then, turned her attention to Keiko, "How does that work, exactly? You two went for how long thinking you were related? Now that you know you're not, you're suddenly together? Seems kinda weird to me, but to each his own I guess."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:25 pm
"Eh, how do I know it wasn't a trick? I mean, I wouldn't put it past you. You've done worse." Sub insisted as he folded his arms, mostly just listening to Keiko and Night chat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:35 pm
"Oh, don't get me wrong, it was weird as all get-out at first," Keiko insisted, feeling less awkward around the pair now that she had something other than Sub to think/talk about. "Honestly, if it wasn't for Reno, we'd probably still be keeping each other at arm's length. We both liked each other, but neither of us wanted to say anything for the sake of respecting the other's wishes. It was... really uncomfortable. But after Reno tore open the bag to get to the Meowth, Terashi and I talked about it a few times and decided to be together despite everything. Which is good because he's legitimately the nicest guy I've ever been with. ...not that that's saying much, considering."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm
"Can't know for certain, V, but think of it this way. If I truly had relapsed, do you think I'd have been sitting in the kitchen where anyone could have walked in on me with it?" Night asked, shaking her head, "Do you really think me so unintelligent?"

"Like I said, Keiko. To each his own. If you two worked it out so it's not weird to you, who am I to judge?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:05 pm
"Fair enough." Sub said to Night with a shrug. "Can you imagine though? Reno playing cupid? Or rather doing anything beneficial to someone? You disappear for a time and the world goes mad."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:07 pm
"I know, right?" Keiko said in resopnse to Sub. "Terashi wasn't very happy with the way Reno handled things, but if anything he was doing us a solid. Or at least, he was doing me a solid. But then, I started liking Terashi since before we thought we... were... uh..." Keiko trailed off, realizing how awkward what she was saying was going to sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:19 pm
"Cupid Reno.... definitely not something I expected to hear about upon my return," Night laughed, "I'm almost afraid to ask if anything else of interest occurs while I was away."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:27 pm
"Oh boy, a lot." Sub said with a chuckle. "More than Keiko and I could probably fill you in. Maybe I'll have GRAY give you a summary when he is in a good mood." He suggested. "Though more importantly, what is this about an inheritance letter you got? Between all the chaos that I walked in on I don't think I really understood what that was all about. Did you?" He at first questioned Night, but then turned to Keiko to ask the last question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:50 pm
"Nothing that would be any of my business, even though I've already expressed my willingness to help in the matter," Keiko replied, trying to sound as sincere as she intended to be. She didn't want another Night fight after the crap that Aria pulled. She wanted to ask how well GRAY was programmed to be capable of being in moods, but she knew the annoying AI was listening and she had had enough conflict for the day.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 pm
"GRAY in a good mood? That'll be the day," Night said, her mood suddenly dampening at the mention of the letter, "I'm not really sure, to be honest. All I know is I'm supposed to go to the lawyer's office to discuss the details. No mention of why or anything."

She sat back in her seat and sighed, "Nothing against you, Keiko, but I'm afraid you may be too kind hearted to do what needs to be done if I lose my temper. Better yet, when I lose my temper. I think we can all agree its bound to happen. "  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games