Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 am
"Hey now! Don't go breaking my heart like that!" Lykas countered with a small chuckle of his own following it. "Well, then. I'm gonna let her speak again. I might still drown her if she doesn't get it through her head that she's being denied what she wants."

"Do I want to know what's going on in there?" Odd asked Keiko as he entered the main lobby with a tiny dream-eating Psychic in his arms. The Drowzee in question wasn't doing much at the moment but it was still a newborn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:58 am
Jezebel walks into the kitchen to see the commotion. "WHAT HAVE Y'ALL DONE TO MY KITCHEN!!!" Jezebel screams. "What's going on here??" Looking around she sees aspects of what happened. "Oh let me guess, you two hens started clucking about some drama. That walking sushi platter came in finding two females and wanted in on the action." Turning to Sub and Freth, "I'm surprised you two don't have popcorn or any cold drinks." Turning back to Aria, lykas, and Night. "If y'all really want to fight it out, do so in the show training room, I would give you directions, but clearly y'all can't your own manners. The kitchen is not for battling, it's for rejuvenation and relaxing. Now if I might ask nicely. Show some decorum or take it else where please.  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 am
"I'll break more than just your heart if you come near me with your foam or kink arms, Calamari."Night grinned before wincing and covering her ears when, she was sure, a screeching banshee came flying into the room.

Upon noticing it was only a human girl, she lowered her ands and shook her head to try and banish the ringing, "First off, calm the hell down. It's only a damn kitchen. Second, I make no apologies or excuses. I admit to burning the chair and will do it again if I need to. My only regret is not aiming at the one occupied by Cretin. If I had, maybe there'd be a little more peace in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:01 pm
Ms Edyn
"I'll break more than just your heart if you come near me with your foam or kink arms, Calamari."Night grinned before wincing and covering her ears when, she was sure, a screeching banshee came flying into the room.

Upon noticing it was only a human girl, she lowered her ands and shook her head to try and banish the ringing, "First off, calm the hell down. It's only a damn kitchen. Second, I make no apologies or excuses. I admit to burning the chair and will do it again if I need to. My only regret is not aiming at the one occupied by Cretin. If I had, maybe there'd be a little more peace in here."

"Oh honey, i love your spicy attitude, but i must attest to your comment. It's not just a kitchen it's home for me. It's the only place i feel comfortable here, i have no clue what you eat but you're welcome to make some suggestions to foods you like."

Turning to the others. "So who's gonna clean up the mess? Or should i do it for yall with the assumption that the fight will goes else where"

Walking over to the counter Jezebel pulls out a pie. "i dont care who started it, i'm ending it here and now. I like playing with fire just as much as any of yall, More literally toward others, but we're not gonna turn the kitchen into an inferno please."

--------------------------

Arkelos walks into the kitchen, stops for a moment, looks around. "Hmmmm" Without a word, he staggers over to the fridge, removes some ribs. Looks around, shakes his head, and walks toward the door. Just as he was about to leave, he turns around and looks with a blank stare, "silly kids" and leaves.  

Arkelos

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:08 pm
Aria would let herself relax as the two hybrids distracted themselves away from her. Apparently, people skills were the weak point in this crew, imagine that. It wasn't like they had caused any incidents where explaining things out would've resulted in less chaos. Slowly pulling herself off the floor, Aria would turn to Night. "Sorry for offending you over your personal history and wanting to butt in. Just figured you could use one of the more personable people around here." Turning to Sub and making sure to place the leader partly between her and Night, she told Sub, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm taking a shower before Furry Bait and Tentacle Hentai decide to get to work where they make the real money." Giving a smile, the coordinator would skip out of the room with her hand resting on one of her Pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm
A message would appear on everyone's SNAGs as usual, GRAY outlining the growths observed. But not without noting Night's arrival for the first time in some time. "Oh, I see the Ninetales hybrid is back and still having her time of the month. I'll remind you all that I do not take responsibility for any damages or injuries caused by coming too close to her. If she incinerates you, then well, that saves me the time of taking care of your corpse myself. As I were..."

[HQ Gains for: 5/29/2017 to 6/4/2017]
Ms Edyn
Zorua: 2 Evo Points

TerashiLeonGoken
Togepi: 0.5 Happiness

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:34 pm
"In that case, I suppose I should apologize. To you, at least," Night said to Jezebel, "I had no intentions of starting any fires in here today, I just have a bit of a short fuse where certain subjects are concerned."

She'd been about to comment on Aria's remark when she noticed the message on her overly neglected SNAG, "I love you, too, GRAY." Though, the clear dryness in her voice said otherwise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:37 pm
As Aria left and Night seemed to calm down Sub let out a sigh and finally relaxed as he pulled up a chair and sat down. As he did he heard GRAY speak up and lets out a little chuckle. It was nice to have things back to normal.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 pm
"Somebody's antagonizing Night again," Keiko sighed, thoroughly done with having anything to do with the conversation in the kitchen. She just wanted it to be over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:56 pm
Sub would look over at Keiko and roll his eyes. "For a fox she is awful catty, don't you think?" He asked her, implying Night as the 'catty' individual.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:00 pm
Keiko gave Sub a sour look as a response. "Calling her names isn't going to lessen her arsonous tendencies, you know," she retorted without missing a beat. "I mean, Night's not in the wrong, here, but jeez." she added with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:05 pm
"Oh, V knows I'd never set him on fire," Night said, giving Sub a grin, "I have other ways of tormenting our "fearless leader."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:08 pm
Sub chuckled in response to both Keiko and Night, just kicking back in his chair with his arms behind his head. "Me and Night have a beautiful relationship. I call her fur matted and dull, she threatens me with my crippling phobias. Couldn't ask for a better friendship." He said to Keiko.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 pm
Keiko gave Sub a look that she would normally reserve for someone who brings up attempting to detonate the world's core last week in casual conversation. "Are you..." she started to say before questioning every life choice she's made up to that point. "Nevermind,", she adds calmly, looking away from Sub and forcing her face to resume a neutral pose.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:22 pm
"I think the word you're searching for is insane, Keiko," Night laughed with a wink at the other girl, tossing the bottle she had previously been staring at to Sub, "Do me a favor and dispose of that, will you?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games