Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:21 pm
Aria would simply raise her eyebrow before saying, "It's amazing how quickly your standards slip." Taking a drink, she waited yo see her response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:37 pm
"As much as you would like to, i will to pass on it, Night. My fairer half won't allow it and what I had in mind was more task oriented than fisticuffs. " RC waves dismissively before blowing out another puff if smoke. "But i will need to speak with the bossman around here before i send people scurring. Just to be polite snd all." The shiny hybrid adds with a wink.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:11 pm
"Well that's no good, RC. I need to punch things, and possibly set something on fire. Either of those options will work." Night said, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms before turning to Aria. "How exactly does wanting to spar with the dragon cause my standards to slip?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm
Keiko sighed as she relaxed in the main lobby, having taken the wise course of getting out of the kitchen while the getting was good. Still, did they have to be so loud? She had an idea of what Night was like - enough to leave her alone when she got angry. But Aria... why was she acting like this? It was bad enough that she was acting antagonistic, but to Night? There weren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how bad of an idea that was. And the more people that got in on it, the louder it all got.

She knew that trying to tell them to drop it wasn't going to work, so despite wanting the bickering to end, she didn't do anything about it other than sit around the main lobby and feel... well, lonely among other things.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm
Aria gave another smile to Night before responding. "Well, anyone who respects the dragon highly enough to spar him doesn't know him, and anyone who knows him doesn't end up sparring him. So I don't think that mister dragon breath doesn't fit your criteria from earlier. Sorry RC." Aria added, an apologetic look tot the Rayquaza hybrid before she turned to the Ninetails hybrid. "Now then, you gonna actually do something or did the addition of those tails involving removing a spine?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:35 pm
Freth continued to watch from her chair sipping away at the bottle through the straw she had for it until the bottle was out. At this point it was just her playing around with the straw as she continued to watch Aria antagonize Night for everything its worth, unable to figure out why she would try to risk 3rd degree burns at minimum just to get under Night's fur. At this point, as far as Freth was concerned, if it came down to it, Aria would deserve what she would get.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:58 am
"V, I apologize in advance for this, but I think you'll agree my actions are justified." The moment the words left her mouth, a small Fire Blast erupted the chair beside Aria in flames, "Consider that a warning, Cretin."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:14 am
Aria would simply sigh at the now blazing chair next to her for a moment before quietly getting out of her chair and taking the fire extinguisher off the wall. Spraying the chair down until the flames went away, Aria would turn the nozzle and give a quick blast at Night. "Do you really think this is going to get me to do something else? I do contest work, having to contend with volatile females is a job requirement." Aria deadpanned at the hybrid, turning to Sub. "But yeah, I was having fun poking fun at Firestarter before I went legitimately nice." She explained, still holding onto the fire extinguisher and keeping the device vaguely aimed in Night's direction.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:13 am
"How about handling volatile men?" A voice asked as a trio of tentacles snapped out of nowhere to wind themselves around Aria's head, covering her mouth. "I've been hearing you antagonize Night for a while now and to be honest, you totally deserve her setting you ablaze. You're being a selfish narcissist and an antagonistic b***h." He told her, keeping her mouth covered so she couldn't argue back. He just found it convenient how it was suddenly "poking fun" when she'd all but attempted to invite herself into Night's personal life and refused to see herself to the door when told to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:32 am
Looking to the tentacles now wrapped around her, Aria would simply ignore her urge to protest against the irate hybrid. Following the tentacles to their source, she would aim the fire extinguisher at Lykas before blasting him with it as a rebuttal. "Will show you when I deal with a volatile man." Aria attempted to say, not bothering with escaping the tentacles even if the extinguisher blast was effective. She didn't need to set off either of the drama queens any further.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 am
Freth continued to watch the pandemonium go on around her between Aria and Night, and now Lykas getting into the mix. She did wonder, though, if the kitchen needed to be remodeled...perhaps this was going to be the best excuse if anything to have it done. She grabs another juice bottle from the fridge, going back to sitting down at her chair. "...this is fine." Freth said to herself, looking down at her bottle for a few seconds, taking her straw and putting it right in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:52 am
Night, calmly as she could, brushed the foam off herself and returned to her seat. "I appreciate the assistance, Lykas," she said, a pink glow slowly forming within her eyes; this, more than anything, was a clear sign of just how close Night was to losing all control, "But clearly this one about as dimwitted as a Slowpoke. If not more so."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 pm
Sub didn't know what to say, one minute he heard yelling and checked to see what was going on and then the next a chair is burning in his kitchen. On one hand he shouldn't be surprised that something was lit on fire in this place, on the other hand he was surprised that it took this long for something to be lit on fire. "Okay okay, let's all chill out...no offense, Freth." The man quipped, trying to make light of the situation though he had a feeling it was past that point.

"Let me see if I got this all worked out...Aria and Night don't get along and want to actually kill one another and Lykas and his tentacles jumped in to spray his foam all over the two females. Did I get that?" He asked in a deadpan tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 pm
SubonicXP

Reno Vantas

Ms Edyn"

Lykas nodded to Night, completely ignoring Aria's attempt to blast him with the fire extinguisher though he was suddenly left to wonder if she'd been around since his hybridization. Had it been that long that he'd forgotten when she left? "Personally, I'd call that an insult to Slowpokes everywhere. They might be slow but even they will catch on eventually." He replied with a smirk. "I could drown her." He pointed out. Was it really that easy? No apparent emotional reaction on his part to the offer. Just a simple statement of fact.

"Definitely not my foam but I'm not gonna turn down the chance if it arises." He replied to Sub, this time cracking a somewhat lewd grin.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:10 am
"Don't want to kill her, V. At least not yet. I just want to cause her as much pain as inhumanly possible," Night growled, her pink-tinted glare never leaving Aria, "Cretin insisted on forcing herself upon my personal life, insulting me, and trying her hardest to get under my fur. Honestly, I think she may be suicidal, and would gladly help her with that."

"As if I would want your foam anywhere near me," Night said, unable to stop the small chuckle from coming out.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games