Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Aria felt her smirk deepen as she managed to get Night to explode. "Kyahahaha! So I need undying trust in someone before they're my friend? Well, no wonder you have so few with standards like that and such a winning personality." Aria cackled out, letting herself relish in the moment before settling down. "But seriously, do you think that there is a person in this merry band of rejects who wouldn't help you to some degree? Or are you simply setting these extreme standards because you're scared of more people finding out actual facts about you and somehow deciding to throw their entire lot out with Snagem in order to use it against you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:25 pm
"Hey, Birdman" Night said, glancing at the open bottle now sitting a little further away from her than it had before, "I've been better."

She turned back to Aria to continue her lecture, "You don't hear me complaining, do you? I like having few friends. When you've been stabbed in the back enough times, you stop trusting as easily. Now, the reason I'm being so selective about who I want to come along its because I know how this situation is likely to go. I will very likely lose my temper. Which will result in one of two actions. I'll either attempt to burn the building to the ground, or I'll overload someone's senses with Extrasensory. Whoever comes along has to know me well enough to talk me down or risk a fire ball to the face. Do you think you're capable of that? "  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:31 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hey, Birdman" Night said, glancing at the open bottle now sitting a little further away from her than it had before, "I've been better."

She turned back to Aria to continue her lecture, "You don't hear me complaining, do you? I like having few friends. When you've been stabbed in the back enough times, you stop trusting as easily. Now, the reason I'm being so selective about who I want to come along its because I know how this situation is likely to go. I will very likely lose my temper. Which will result in one of two actions. I'll either attempt to burn the building to the ground, or I'll overload someone's senses with Extrasensory. Whoever comes along has to know me well enough to talk me down or risk a fire ball to the face. Do you think you're capable of that? "

Tristen and I was left there, staring for a second. "Uh...what did we come back to?"

"At this point? A spectator sport." Freth said.

"Stay out of it. Got it." Tristen said.

"You catch on quick." I told the kid. "Uh...go...find some place to put up your trophy."

"O-okay." Tristen said, making his way off from the door and for his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:30 pm
Aria let a sly grin cross her face as Nught attempted to dissuade her. "Sweetie, I have dealt with our current Co Leader and his attempts to train his telepathy and his Pokemon. You have literally named my credentials. Care to try another fruitless effort to dissuade me from trying to help your antisocial a** or are you relenting this century?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:59 pm
"Doesn't matter. I don't trust you, so you won't be going," Night turned away from Aria, ending her feeble attempts at convincing the hybrid she was capable of doing anything other than being an irritant.

"Long story short, Birdman. I received a letter from my parents' lawyer to discuss some legal matter. The emotional upheaval this has caused is really not being helped by Cretin over there. This whole situation has me strongly considering drinking every last drop of that vodka. Or punching something. Or both. Haven't decided yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:14 pm
Ms Edyn
"Doesn't matter. I don't trust you, so you won't be going," Night turned away from Aria, ending her feeble attempts at convincing the hybrid she was capable of doing anything other than being an irritant.

"Long story short, Birdman. I received a letter from my parents' lawyer to discuss some legal matter. The emotional upheaval this has caused is really not being helped by Cretin over there. This whole situation has me strongly considering drinking every last drop of that vodka. Or punching something. Or both. Haven't decided yet."

"I'll tell you more about it later, Blizzard, but for the moment, just know the whole situation in and of itself rose a lot of red flags." Freth said. "There's too much wrong with the picture other than her parents in the first place."

"I see..." I said. I started to recall all was said about her a long time ago and I could only imagine why at this point. Though really, anything involving Night's parents could very well have been trouble, with or without any wrong doing of a sorts. "At any rate, arguing and childish name calling with each other isn't going to help either of you out. Why don't you two break it up for the moment and cool off?" I asked. Someone had to be a voice of reason around here.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm
Aria simply leaned back in her chair before glancing over at Blizz. "I don't what you're talking about. I've been calm and civil my whole time at this table." Aria told the Articuno hybrid before turning to the other Articuno hybrid. " Wouldn't you appreciated a voice of reason beyond your own? I am certain that I can aid you. Her...I'm less than certain about."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:48 pm
"Not arguing," Night said, standing and making her way to the fridge again, "I was simply trying to explain why I didn't want, or need, her help. She just refused to accept it. As for the name calling, If she could have been bothered to introduce herself, I wouldn't have had to name her."

After pulling another bottle of juice out, she turned ava gave Aria a smirk of her own, "Just be glad she's still here and talking. The temptation to burn her where she sits has been growing ever since she first opened her mouth."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:05 pm
"I'm starting to think I should have found some sort of excuse to stay in Alola...and I don't necessarily have a grand time there." I said, starting to rub my eyes.

Freth looked towards Aria and shook her head. "Are you expecting me to take your side on this? Personally I honestly don't care who helps me help her, and that's provided that I do go. This is all dependent on who she wants to go with her and who she doesn't. Her prerogative." Freth merely shrugged then sipped on her juice bottle for a second. "That's all up to Night; I got no say in it." She then said, pushing back her chair just enough so she could prop up her feet on the table as she made her neutrality known.

"Oi, either way, that's just something for you all to work out. Night, if you need anything, you know where to find me. I'm going to go check on Tristen." I said, making my way out of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:18 pm
"Whoa whoa, what's going on in here?" Sub asked as he entered the room, picking up just the tail end of the conversation so far. "Who is burning who and why? I'm all up for a good roast, literally and figuratively, so long as the person deserves but yeah. I'm sensing a lot of hostility in this room and a bunch of twisted undies and tits."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:24 pm
Aria would raise a hand to Sub as he began to speak. "Well, Night got a letter about her alleged inheritance. I wanted to help, and she keeps threatening me because she has the personal skills of a rock. That explain it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:27 pm
With the leader finally coming into the kitchen, Freth would go back to drinking out of her juice bottle, not saying a word on the matter. Still playing the role of Switzerland as far as she was concerned.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:51 pm
RC would stroll in smoking his Kiseru. " Such a violent bunch. Sounds like you all need to burn off some energy." The shiny hybrid would says with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:54 pm
Night gave a nod to Blizz a he left before noticing Sub walking into the room. "Well, look what the skitty dragged in. Hello, V. No burning, yet. At least not unless someone learns that while I may have the personality of a rock, I'm still fully capable of reducing her to a pile of ashes."

"You offering?" Night asked RC with a grin.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm
Freth looked towards the dragon hybrid, needing an eyebrow to raise. He REALLY didn't want the energy she had in spades. The thought actually humored her out of all the tension that she was sitting in the middle of, spectating over.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games