Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:54 pm
Anyone else going through the hell that is finals?

( I have my last quizes and test lined up then finals on the first week of may eek)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:29 pm
DJ Double B
A Voided Bear
DJ Double B

gaia_spoons Would it be too late to ask for Jung to be able to join the sewing club? I had slipped my mind to ask you earlier with preparing my post to make the music club and whatnot.

Not too late at all!
We'll have to have him join in the RP
Either by talking to Nirav in person or by texting him and saying he's interested

Nirav and Koru put up a bunch of flyers up about the club, so maybe Jung saw one?

gaia_spoons Excellent! I'm quite alright with that. Flyers would be the most logical sense I find since he's quite dejected at the moment to approach anyone. He also in the club registration room not too long ago, so he could have seen the active clubs from there as well.

He'll be sending an awkward text to Nirav . We can have them meet whenever your character's available ʕowoʔb  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:02 pm
A Voided Bear
DJ Double B
A Voided Bear
DJ Double B

gaia_spoons Would it be too late to ask for Jung to be able to join the sewing club? I had slipped my mind to ask you earlier with preparing my post to make the music club and whatnot.

Not too late at all!
We'll have to have him join in the RP
Either by talking to Nirav in person or by texting him and saying he's interested

Nirav and Koru put up a bunch of flyers up about the club, so maybe Jung saw one?

gaia_spoons Excellent! I'm quite alright with that. Flyers would be the most logical sense I find since he's quite dejected at the moment to approach anyone. He also in the club registration room not too long ago, so he could have seen the active clubs from there as well.

He'll be sending an awkward text to Nirav . We can have them meet whenever your character's available ʕowoʔb

Alright cool!
Since he sent the text he'll be in the club roster with Maria and Koru
They can always meet up at the first meeting!
Which more than likely, would be sometime during the next timeskip, assuming the club is made official before the day ends
Dunno how that would work -- I'll have to ask about it if it happens but either way lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Hey guys I read through your posts and while everything is super interesting I will have to point out one thing.

You cannot post your characters pretending that its still the afternoon when we have moved to the night phase sweatdrop

The guild has a "Time of day" system which is controlled by us in Crew. It would cause inconsistency if we have players post their character saying its morning when its supposed to be night time for everyone else.

If you would like the afternoon phase to be extended then please just quote us and let us know 3nodding we have always encouraged you guys to speak up about phase extensions.

In this case we were planning on extending the afternoon phase, but nonetheless I want to point this out so that you guys are aware and do not try to do it in the future 3nodding

That's all guys ^^ thanks for posting and you can definitely expect a surprise for Cyril and Alana xD  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 am
Hope the kind

Shadow of Miracles

Hey guys I read through your posts and while everything is super interesting I will have to point out one thing.

You cannot post your characters pretending that its still the afternoon when we have moved to the night phase sweatdrop

The guild has a "Time of day" system which is controlled by us in Crew. It would cause inconsistency if we have players post their character saying its morning when its supposed to be night time for everyone else.

If you would like the afternoon phase to be extended then please just quote us and let us know 3nodding we have always encouraged you guys to speak up about phase extensions.

In this case we were planning on extending the afternoon phase, but nonetheless I want to point this out so that you guys are aware and do not try to do it in the future 3nodding

That's all guys ^^ thanks for posting and you can definitely expect a surprise for Cyril and Alana xD

ah, roger that. We won't then.
although I want to clarify that it's more about, "not mentioning it's evening" rather than "it's still afternoon" to keep the interaction going as when a character said,"It's dark" or "the sun has set," it will be a cue for the character to address that "it's dark, they can't continue taking photo," that effectively ending whatever we have going.

what I was suggesting with," not mentioning the time," is more about making it so the character isn't concerned by the fact it's dark/night and they are still out there taking photo, effectively allowing us to keep on going. by all rights, they are taking photo at night, but we just doesn't write/mention it to avoid it being awkward, since it's illogical ( and the character also thinks so )

It's rather a roundabout way, but it's the only way I could think of that won't turn it into one awkward writing if we keep on going until night time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 am
DJ Double B

Lol Cyril and Alana's plan is really genius
I love it haha

And yeah at least Ava has a few of em!

It is. I just cannot not do it when Hope suggested the idea. C:
it's too delicious a plan to skip.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:00 am
amarzyciel

It is. I just cannot not do it when Hope suggested the idea. C:
it's too delicious a plan to skip.

Lol can't wait to see how it goes

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Anyone else going through the hell that is finals?

( I have my last quizes and test lined up then finals on the first week of may eek)

Not finals, but a few midterms
Got papers to start though, due next friday and the friday after
then a few performances
It's gettin to be that time of the semester  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:52 pm
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Hey so you both know
I'm going home this weekend and won't be able to reply with Nirav much on Saturday and Sunday
I am free most of Friday though
So once Maria says she's joining (along w/ Jung-Su texting Nirav saying he wants to join), I'll have Nirav exit and run over to the office to drop the forms off

Actually quick question... Would the club office even be open on the free day or at night?
I feel like it would, but academic employees have off that day
I know he has to drop by there to get the official thing
But if it isn't open, it'd be weird to have him submit the stuff presumably a month later after the timeskip
(assuming we timeskip a month in advance like usual -- who knows!)  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:28 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Hey so you both know
I'm going home this weekend and won't be able to reply with Nirav much on Saturday and Sunday
So once Maria says she's joining (along w/ Jung-Su texting Nirav saying he wants to join), I'll have Nirav exit and run over to the office to drop the forms off

Actually quick question... Would the club office even be open on the free day or at night?
But if it isn't open, it'd be weird to have him submit the stuff presumably a month later after the timeskip

It's alright to assume that the general school offices are open, like the main office or the nurse's office since they're important to the students in some shape or form. Plus the office is ran by a NPC so they never stop working XD
Have fun with your family this weekend ^^ I today and tomorrow off but tomorrow will be a little tougher to post since its easter and family get together stuff so it's okay ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Hey so you both know

It's alright to assume that the general school offices are open, like the main office or the nurse's office since they're important to the students in some shape or form. Plus the office is ran by a NPC so they never stop working XD
Have fun with your family this weekend ^^ I today and tomorrow off but tomorrow will be a little tougher to post since its easter and family get together stuff so it's okay ^^

Ok cool
I will try and post Nirav submitting the forms tomorrow after the Easter festivities. Then we can assume the club has meet a few times during the upcoming timeskip, so they could be working on stuff at the first roleplayed meeting  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:29 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Hey so you both know

Ok cool
I will try and post Nirav submitting the forms tomorrow after the Easter festivities. Then we can assume the club has meet a few times during the upcoming timeskip, so they could be working on stuff at the first roleplayed meeting

Cool ^^ Hope you had a good easter I just got home from my stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hello, I noticed on the Club Directory that it says Evelyn is part of the supernatural club which she isn't.
Though she is part of the photomania club which is is not listed as a member for.

Thanks.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:35 am
Hope the kind

do you want to add-in something so Alana & Zorua can at least start to get along?
I thought I should ask if you want me to set up stuff.
I can't give you input though, I have been having trouble writing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

do you want to add-in something so Alana & Zorua can at least start to get along?
I thought I should ask if you want me to set up stuff.
I can't give you input though, I have been having trouble writing.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if Alana's and Zorua's relationship will get along right away. At the very least, with all the attention Zorua will receive, Alana will begin to cherish her Pokemon a bit more.
You do you biggrin
I'm more than happy to go along whatever flow you have/will set up xp  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 pm
murruelecreuset

Hey I'm super sorry about not having posted Lorrie yet
School has been kicking me in the butt lately w/ this large paper and my concert coming up
Been plenty stressful ><

You can have Jean leave or something, it's totally cool.
I won't be able to have her exit until Friday or Saturday  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games