Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:59 pm
Ms Edyn
Night set the bottle back on the table, with perhaps a little more force than was necessary, "You and me both, Freth. I knew they were aware of my hybridization, but I have no idea how they even knew how to contact me. Didn't think anyone did, but out of nowhere some kid approaches me while I was walking through Nimbasa City and gave me the letter. That's all I really know."

She glared at the new girl before snatching the bottle back, "I really don't see how this concerns you."

"Count me in. I always wanted to be an investigator." Aria chirped, giving a small laugh as the bottle was snatched back from her by Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:10 pm
"I had the same suspicions," Night agreed, twisting the top back onto the bottle, "As far as I can tell, it's all legit."

Shaking her head, she looked up at Freth, clearly the situation was having a bad effect on the Ninetales, "What should I do?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:17 pm
Ms Edyn
"I had the same suspicions," Night agreed, twisting the top back onto the bottle, "As far as I can tell, it's all legit."

Shaking her head, she looked up at Freth, clearly the situation was having a bad effect on the Ninetales, "What should I do?"

"Well, by my experience, there's three people that you need to go shake down. The kid, provided that you can find him again, this lawyer, if he exists, and your parents. We need to see who all is in play here and who doesn't belong...we get to the brains of the operation, and...well, you're free to fry who it is." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:44 pm
"I'm willing to help if you need it, but this may not be my kind of thing," Keiko confessed whilst feeding her baby Pokemon. "I'm not very good at the whole 'beating people up for info' thing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:08 pm
"Not sure if I can find the kid again. I know the lawyer exists. My parents used to make me spend time with his snobby kids when I was younger. The letter was sealed when it was given to me, it came from his office. It was addressed to me, with my f***ing name. My real name, not Night," her voice became tighter and thicker with emotion the longer she spoke, her tails twitched spastically with clear agitation, "Very few know who I was before. A handful of people here and my parents. Though, I suppose they must have said something to the lawyer."

She unscrewed the lid from the bottle and lifted it slightly, though she did not drink from it, "What I don't understand is, why? Why after so long do I get a letter summoning me to his office to discuss their Will and my inheritance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Ms Edyn
"Not sure if I can find the kid again. I know the lawyer exists. My parents used to make me spend time with his snobby kids when I was younger. The letter was sealed when it was given to me, it came from his office. It was addressed to me, with my f***ing name. My real name, not Night," her voice became tighter and thicker with emotion the longer she spoke, her tails twitched spastically with clear agitation, "Very few know who I was before. A handful of people here and my parents. Though, I suppose they must have said something to the lawyer."

She unscrewed the lid from the bottle and lifted it slightly, though she did not drink from it, "What I don't understand is, why? Why after so long do I get a letter summoning me to his office to discuss their Will and my inheritance?"

Freth made her way over and took hold of the bottle and put it down on the table gently, just so that Night doesn't break her fast from alcohol. A little bot of insurance, at any rate. She knew well of her little journey along the way that had her break away from the booze in the first place. Even if it wasn't booze, she needed if anything to get her attention most of all. Night was making this painfully obvious that this was bothering her more than anyone else here. "Go find out. If you want, some of us can be overt about being there. If there is something rotten, we all can handle it. I mean, really...compared to what we've been through over the past, what..." She started to look back at the rest in the room for the sake of confirmation if she was right with her facts. "...few weeks, roughly? Right? Maybe a little more than that. Anyways, between crap with Aile and Lysandre and all that stuff, a little shakedown wouldn't hurt if something is up."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:01 pm
Night made no move to stop Freth from taking the bottle from her, but rather sat further back in her chair and crossed her arms. After several long minutes, during which she made no sound, Night closed her eyes and spoke softly, "I don't want to go, but maybe it won't be as bad with company."

She stood and walked to the fridge for a bottle of juice, "However, there are only a handful of people here I'd trust with my life, and even fewer I'd trust with something as personal as this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:06 pm
Rolling her eyes from her seat at the table, Aria piped up again. "Yeah, yeah. Get out and stay out. Go grab Reno so he can do things. Blah blah blah." She sarcastically said, crossing her arms as she waited for the hybrid to begin speaking again and to berate her and make her go grab someone else to help. Sure, she'd get right on that. Totally.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:00 pm
Keiko shot Aria a dirty look as she made her way out of the kitchen. She already knew she wasn't close enough to the Ninetales hybrid to be trusted to come along, not that she'd be useful, anyway. Aria's selfishness wasn't helping anything, either, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:36 am
"Not helping your case, you two." Freth said to the others in the room. "...ugh, either way, so...what. You prefer going on your own this time?" Freth then asked Night.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 pm
Night shook her head, "No, I definitely need someone else there. If for nothing else than to be on stand by to prevent me doing something I may or may not regret later. Someone who, at least, knew me before. I won't trust anyone else." She finished drinking the rest of the juice before flinging the empty bottle at Aria, "If you don't have anything intelligent to say, keep your mouth shut, Cretin."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:53 pm
"Well, let me think..." Freth said, crossing her arms, thinking back to when the gang all met, for better or for worse. "...hmm...as far as anyone that knows you and what is going on that is still around for that matter...that's me, Blizzard...uh, I believe Darts as well...I think Cera...hmm. I think that is it...wow...not a long list." Freth said with the realization upon her, looking back at Night with a bit of concern.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm
Aria would let the juice container hit her before collapsing to the ground in mock pain. "Oh god I've been reprimanded by our most personable member! How can I go on?" She cried out, collapsing into a laughing fit before she could finish. Pulling herself back into her seat, Aria gave a smirk to Night. "I can see how you can feel free to shun good aid. After all, you have such a diverse list of people to help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Night nodded slowly as she listened to Freth list off the names. Which, now that it's been said aloud seemed somewhat short.

"Once again you show your foolishness, Cretin," Night said, refusing to rise to Aria's baiting, "Having large numbers of friends means nothing if you're not absolutely certain you can trust them. I do not know you, ergo I do not trust you to be capable of holding me back should I fail to keep my temper in check. The list Freth gave may be short, but there's no doubt in my mind whether or not I can trust any one of them with my life. Although," she turned her attention back toward Freth, "I think you may have left a couple names off that list. Unless something happened while I was away and they're no longer around. Turkey and V?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:10 pm
Ms Edyn
Night nodded slowly as she listened to Freth list off the names. Which, now that it's been said aloud seemed somewhat short.

"Once again you show your foolishness, Cretin," Night said, refusing to rise to Aria's baiting, "Having large numbers of friends means nothing if you're not absolutely certain you can trust them. I do not know you, ergo I do not trust you to be capable of holding me back should I fail to keep my temper in check. The list Freth gave may be short, but there's no doubt in my mind whether or not I can trust any one of them with my life. Although," she turned her attention back toward Freth, "I think you may have left a couple names off that list. Unless something happened while I was away and they're no longer around. Turkey and V?"

"Oh, did Sub and Sol know of that?" Freth asked, trying to recall. "Well, either way...I couldn't tell you the last time I seen Sol. Last thing I know there was some major spat between team members where due to Ein demoralizing the hell out a few members and after the smoke cleared and got their act straight, I realized that he left without much of a word. Blizzard said he was told by Cera he was out doing...whatever. Not even she really knows. That said, we did see him briefly about a month later during our last major fight with them, barring something that happened in Alola, but that's a whole other thing. Anyways, after that fight, then he up and left again. Same with Aden shortly after, coming to thinking about it." Freth rolled her eyes at the notion. At this point, she was pretty sure that whatever got them to go was pretty stupid.

"Sub though is still around. I mean, he IS supposed to still be leading the team. Haven't seen him today though. I think they are all out at-"

"Honey, I'm home." Another familiar voice calls out just seemingly out of nowhere.

"...Alola. In here, Blizzard!" Freth called back. It took a few seconds for Tristen and I to make it into the kitchen, where Tristen was carrying what resembled a trophy...that was wooden and about half as big as he was. "...what the hell is that?"

"I won it." Tristen spoke up.

"Battle Royal Pokemon battle was being held where we went. He and his Dragonite kind of cleaned house, despite Reno's little protest at the end." I told her.

"Do I want to know?" Freth asked.

"No." I bluntly said.

"Figures."

"Hey, Aria. Hey Night, long time, no see. Everything going alright?" I asked.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games