Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:53 pm
Regardless of what the others were doing or where they might be at the moment, a message would come to everyone's SNAGs, along with a bell-shaped icon on the corner of the device's screen. It seemed an alarm had been set to it for some reason, perhaps in an effort to make these sorts of updates more consistent in the future.

[HQ Gains for: 4/3/2017 to 5/28/2017]
TerashiLeonGoken
Togepi: 0.5 Happiness

Requiem of Whyspers
Shuppet: 3 Evo Points
Duskull: 3 Evo Points
Dewott: 1 Evo Point
Dewpider: 1 Evo Point
Hondedge: 2 Evo Points

Arkelos
Houndour: 2 Evo Points
Poochyena: 2 Evo Points
Rockruff: 2 Evo Points
Abra: 2 Evo Points

Darksol88
Goomy: 1 Evo Point

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Lickitung: 3 Purification Points
Koffing: 1 Evo Point

Darktornathore
Noibat: 2 Evo Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:45 pm
There were many things off about the scene in the kitchen of team Snagem's HQ. Firstly, was the figure sitting on one side of the table with her chin resting on her crossed arms on the table, staring at two seemingly unassuming items. This was strange considering Night hadn't been seen within the walls of HQ for quite some time.

The second odd thing was the two items on the table directly in front of her, enduring her relentless stare. One being a large, unopened, bottle of an unknown clear liquid; the other being nothing more than a simple envelope with her birth name written on it.

Finally, quite possibly the oddest thing about the scene was the figure sitting in the chair directly across from Night, and mimicking her posture, was... Night; or rather, a mirror replica of the fox.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm
Freth found her way to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes as she done so. Things were quiet for the time being, which was nice, but even to her admission, it kind of gotten a little boring really quick. A case of 'careful what you wish for' is what would be shown here. Then again, considering that she woke up this morning with a headache and didn't want any part of going to the Alola region in fearing of agitating such headache was not doing her any favors either.

As she made her way through the door way, she stopped in her tracks. A face she hasn't seen in a while...though...she started to wonder if her headache was making her see double for a second. She rubbed her eyes for a second, then realized what was going on. "You know...you almost had me." Freth said. "The Zorua can stop now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:04 pm
Without looking away from the items that continued to hold her attention, Night sighed, "I've been trying to get him to stop for the past couple hours. He thinks he can cheer me up by imitating me."

Sitting up, Night stretched her arms in the air and arched her back until a faint pop could be heard before turning away from the bottle and letter to look towards the door, "Hello, Freth. How are you?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:09 pm
Ms Edyn
Without looking away from the items that continued to hold her attention, Night sighed, "I've been trying to get him to stop for the past couple hours. He thinks he can cheer me up by imitating me."

Sitting up, Night stretched her arms in the air and arched her back until a faint pop could be heard before turning away from the bottle and letter to look towards the door, "Hello, Freth. How are you?"

"Oh so that's not your doing...per se." Freth said, making her way deeper into the kitchen. "I could be asking you the same thing, actually, considering. What has you lamenting despite you not being here for..." Freth had to stop herself to think back just exactly how long it was since Night has been here. "...well, a while. Either way, can't exactly blame the little guy for trying."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:35 pm
"No, I suppose not," Night said, turning to give the disguised Zorua a slight smirk. The appearance of which caused the second Night to yip with joy before disappearing, leaving the shiny Zorua sitting in her place.

Shaking her head at the young pokemon's antics, Night returned her attention to Freth, "To answer your question, I'm conflicted." She reached forward and picked up the envelope, "My parents haven't spoken to me, haven't even made a single attempt to contact me, in years. Then, out of nowhere, I get this. It has me strongly considering breaking my sobriety and chugging that bottle of vodka."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm
Keiko walks through the kitchen with a Togepi in her arms and a Spritzee perched on her shoulder. She waves to Freth and then to Night, the latter she doesn't quite recognize yet. "Hi," she says calmly despite the wide smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm
Ms Edyn
"No, I suppose not," Night said, turning to give the disguised Zorua a slight smirk. The appearance of which caused the second Night to yip with joy before disappearing, leaving the shiny Zorua sitting in her place.

Shaking her head at the young pokemon's antics, Night returned her attention to Freth, "To answer your question, I'm conflicted." She reached forward and picked up the envelope, "My parents haven't spoken to me, haven't even made a single attempt to contact me, in years. Then, out of nowhere, I get this. It has me strongly considering breaking my sobriety and chugging that bottle of vodka."

"Get...what...that from your parents?" Freth asked staring in confusion. "Funnier still, they...honestly don't know about you being a hybrid, do they? That will be lovely talk at a dinner table." She said as she started to rummage through the fridge. "Let's not even get into your so-called extracirricular activit-" Freth had to stop herself for a moment, realizing what she just said. "...that's not actually from your parents, is it?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 pm
"Hello," Night said to Keiko before throwing the envelope back on the table and returning her attention to Freth, "It's from their lawyer. Apparently, when they cut me off and kicked me out, the decided not to cut me out of my inheritance."

She grabbed for the bottle of vodka and held it tightly in her hands, "I just don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:03 pm
"Is something wro-" Keiko started to ask when she noticed the envelope. She knew enough to tell when a letter came from the office of a legal advisor. "...oh."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:05 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hello," Night said to Keiko before throwing the envelope back on the table and returning her attention to Freth, "It's from their lawyer. Apparently, when they cut me off and kicked me out, the decided not to cut me out of my inheritance."

She grabbed for the bottle of vodka and held it tightly in her hands, "I just don't know what to do."

There is a lot going on here that Freth wasn't quite grasping. "You...might need to take it from the top." She said, turning around, taking out a juice bottle. "So...your parents who wanted nothing to do with you...still...want something to do with you...and...uh...I'm sorry, I'm a little lost. I remember clearly when you told about yourself a while back and how you make it out on your own. Then again, I'm still curious on how did they find you out about who you are and what you do now. Not to mention, even I wouldn't even know that considering that you were out on your own little journey of self-improvement and such that I am to understand." She said, popping the top and started to search for a straw. "Sorry, even I am left with a few questions. Outsider looking in, I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:25 pm
Another female would glide into the room before swinging around Night, grasping the bottle that had been on the table, and sliding herself into a chair before breaking and spinning off the cap in one smooth motion. Taking a sip of the bottle, Aria would stare towards the hybrid at the table with a slight amount of smugness. "Sorry. I needed a drink, and you didn't seem like you'd need this right away." Aria half-heartedly apologized, taking another sip from the bottle. "And I say, take the money or whatever and run. Bring a Snagem or two to break legs if necessary. Maybe we turn it into some small event, make the papers for it. More popularity wouldn't hurt m....us."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:35 pm
Night set the bottle back on the table, with perhaps a little more force than was necessary, "You and me both, Freth. I knew they were aware of my hybridization, but I have no idea how they even knew how to contact me. Didn't think anyone did, but out of nowhere some kid approaches me while I was walking through Nimbasa City and gave me the letter. That's all I really know."

She glared at the new girl before snatching the bottle back, "I really don't see how this concerns you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:37 pm
Ms Edyn
Night set the bottle back on the table, with perhaps a little more force than was necessary, "You and me both, Freth. I knew they were aware of my hybridization, but I have no idea how they even knew how to contact me. Didn't think anyone did, but out of nowhere some kid approaches me while I was walking through Nimbasa City and gave me the letter. That's all I really know."

She glared at the new girl before snatching the bottle back, "I really don't see how this concerns you."

"Just some random kid hands you that?" Another red flag raised. "Is this legit or someone extorting the hell out of you? Either way, If I were in your shoes, I'd get to the bottom of it. Someone is after you either way, that much I can tell." she said. "If you need help in that, you know who to call."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:43 pm
Keiko cringed a bit when Night mentioned how she came upon the letter. "Yeeaaahhh, that sounds highly suspect. And same here on the helping out if needed," Keiko offered, completely ignoring Aria's rude behavior.

"Pi pi!" Togen shouted from within Keiko's arms, as if agreeing to what was being said.

"No, I haven't forgotten about feeding you and Siri, Togen," Keiko retorted, knowing what the Togepi was really after as she makes her way to the fridge.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games