Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He grinned to hide a wince as he shifted his sitting position. "Yeah, can do. It's just a few broken ribs, is all." Erin replied in a sarcastic tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:33 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image

Sasha seemed to frown.
"Ill get you to the infirmary we quickly. Ill set your ribs in a temporary cast." She seemed worried

"you be ok big bro. Your strong" liya said encouragly  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm
Jaecen Light

"Don't worry 'bout me. I've broken my ribs before. It's nothing to scream bloody murder about to me." Erin said, trying to stay still while trying to remain comfortable.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:45 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image

Sasha takes Erin and Misty to the infirmary.
"Yes Liya, don't worry. Ive healed many broken ribs before, many before sedation even existed." Sasha grinned with a old laugh

"it was quite literally biting the bullet" Misty sighed talking only so Erin heard her as she was still resting in Sasha's arm.

"But your still my big brother!" Liya said as she dropped down from Shinochi's shoulder. She really didn't know what to do. She didn't like the idea of going to the infirmary right now.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:28 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She pulled on his arm a little to get his attention as she still held his hand, "Then let me help you damn it! I...I know that it's no use trying to get rid of your curse...but can't I at least try to do something, anything that'll give you an easier time...?" she looked down at her hand as she held Jaecen's. "I hate that...I can't be of use to you, you know?" she said, as her star mark glowed pink again.
Shinochi watched as Sasha took Erin and Misty to the Infirmary, then looked down at Liya. She placed her hand on her head, her ears twitching, "Is it because of Kalena that you don't want to go? I currently sense her there." she said.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"well....yeah! With Jax doing what he did, I bet she's fuming angry and would take her anger out on any nobody, even if they isn't a nobody anymore." Liya said.
"but I know she's scared inside, but she don't want me near her"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked at her and stood to his feet. "..." His face was serious, his eyes distant for a few minutes before he snapped back to reality. Jaecen shook his head before looking into her eyes again. "There might be a way to counter it... I haven't worked it out completely but it has a chance of working."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked up at him quickly, "Really!? Well, what was it? What did it involve doing?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed a little. She was serious in wanting to help Jaecen whatever way she could, so hearing that there was a way, it sparked something, even if it had a small chance of working.
Shinochi raised her eyebrows at Liya, "Hmm...well, then I guess you should steer clear of her for, at least until she's not in a bad mood anymore." her ears twitched when Liya said that Kalena is actually scared. She didn't know what she could mean by that, but shrugged as she began to pet Liya's head, "Well...fear makes you do stupid things."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"Fear does that?" Liya seemed confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 pm
Jaecen Light

"Who's to say? I'll have to take a dive into that book that Gramps gave me." Jaecen said. His facial expression was in between grim and joking.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised and eyebrow, remembering that she was supposed to ask Jaecen about the book he brought back, along with the ring. Maybe it's the same book he was speaking of, "By any chance...is this book you brought back with you, along with my ring?" she asked
Shinochi chuckled, "Depending on the person actually. Sometimes, fear overcomes a person and they do things that...well, is something that they don't mean to do." she tried to explain.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"like...um....destroying worlds or taking them into the darkness? Back then I was being controlled and I did that...." Liya said with guilt in her voice  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm
Jaecen Light

He gawked at her before clearing his throat. "Right. I knew you were a bit suspicious. The ring was a fluke when Kurona and I almost got sicked into the black hole. As for that book... It's the remains of what Carter studied centuries for. I know it's all in Anokian but," He pointed to Liya. "She might actually be able to read it... Surprisingly... Carter wouldn't just die without leaving a lot of clues and other ways to get and figure stuff out. Our house is crawling with his freaky inventions and spells, for heavens sake."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, letting out a sigh with her eyes closed as if feeling annoyed, "And you couldn't tell me all of this, why exactly?" she said, opening one eye and looking at Jaecen.
Shinochi's ears twitched when Liya spoke, but she slowly nodded her head, "Yes...I suppose so. I mean, it's the Organization that you under control of, right? It'd be kind of scary to go against their orders, especially for a little one like you." she said as she patted Liya's head a little.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 pm
Jaecen Light

He tapped a steel tipped boot on the floor, raising an eyebrow and folding his arms at her. "Now, now. Some things really shouldn't be messed with. The existence of daemons, for instance. Carter was a great scientist. But he was a mad one, too. For every good thing he made, there was a bad one. He had many regrets but I don't want our family curse to be one of them. That's why I have to cure our extended life. The answer lies somewhere in that book, the Magia Arcana, as he called it."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games