Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen nodded. "Right, then. Ready whenever."
He stood still and watched her movement. Jaecen wasn't sure whether it was a good idea for himself not to use a weapon but it would be quicker this way. The sword would just add weight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:22 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, and started to approach Jaecen while keeping her keyblades in the same positions. While getting closer and closer to Jaecen, she appeared to be keeping full focus onto Jaecen, as if watching for any sudden movements he'll make.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He had already developed a quick finish to the fight. Jaecen pointed to a random part of the room and seemed surprised. "Wow, I didn't notice that til now."
His plan was quite simple and easy: First, she would look in vain for the thing that had attracted Jaecen's undivided attention only to find out that he had vanished. Then, he would actually just be behind her. His plan also included his arms wrapping around her from behind. It was more than likely to work, he thought, since it had worked on many other opponents. Jaecen knew Tsuyoi wasn't like those opponents but he just wanted this over with quickly.

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stopped, and stared at Jaecen, "As much as I'd want to look at what you mean, you need to focus on the fight Jaecen." she said before holding both of her keyblades reversed. "Sparkra!" she said as rings of light crystals revolve around her. She then dashed towards Jaecen, holding both her keyblades in front of her.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:46 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stepped out of the way, the keyblades narrowly missing him. This won't be easy after all. He smirked, kicking her leg out from under her.

(OOC: I've only got two days so this is going to have to be quite quick...)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi caught herself, and spinned around with a sweep kick to Jaecen's legs. Meanwhile, the light crystals that revolved around her surrounded Jaecen and started to shoot towards him.

[ooc: Ah, all righty]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He had to think fast, casting a full-body aeroga spell. he tumbled and caught himself, pushing himself off the ground with one hand. Jaecen stayed on two feet and remembered the aeroga spell. "Disspell."
The wind dispersed, causing a wave of wind to whip around the room and untidy it before dispersing. Tsuyoi was either knocked off balance or pushed back.

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Being pushed back by the wind of the aeroga, Tsuyoi covered her face with one of her hands. She swung her keyblade in front of her to disperse the wind from pushing her back. She looked at Jaecen and smirked, de-summoning one of her keyblades. She then held her current keyblade behind her as if to leave herself open, "All right...I'll wait for your move now." she said, moving her bangs which blocked her eyes.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stood upright. He put his hands in his pocket and smiled. "You've got me stumped. It shouldn't be this difficult."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, and then pointed to the ground where Jaecen stood, "Gravira." she said as a miniature horizon formed around in the area Jaecen stood. The horizon would increase the gravity of the area Jaecen stood in.
But, when Tsuyoi used the spell, she started to get dizzy again, "Ngh..ah, of course...this would happen." she held her head as she had trouble keeping herself balanced from being dizzy.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He disappeared in a cloud of smoke. All that was left was a log. Jaecen reappeared behind her, his hands on her shoulder blades. "You okay?"

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi dropped her keyblade in which it disappeared, and fell back into Jaecen as she couldn't seem to keep her balance anymore. She closed her eyes to try to regain from her dizziness, "Ahah...I guess I still need to train harder at my magic."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Think your father'd call this cheating?" He chuckled, catching her. "Wasn't gonna do it. Just asking."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She shook her head, "Well..he did tell me to be tough if its someone who wants to marry me against my own will...so," she looked at Jaecen with one eye open, "I didn't go tough on you...since I actually love..." she paused, blushing while looking away, "...love you.."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'd do anything just to hear you say you love me. I can't say it because the words of affection are words I can't even express." Jaecen looked her in the eyes. "About this, can you stand or should I carry you to a bed? You really seem to have spent a lot of magic..."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items