Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 pm
The door is flung open as a man is thrown through the open door, his body horribly twisted and flayed of skin. It hits the ground with a wet thump and lays still. All appears still and silent in the unnatural blackness beyond the open door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 pm
((I'm a little confused? Is this the door we had tried to open earlier and Threan had got poisoned on?))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:08 pm
Kowsauni
((I'm a little confused? Is this the door we had tried to open earlier and Threan had got poisoned on?))

((Nope, it is in the NE wall, the one he got poisoned at was down a hallway. The first page has a map that shows your rough positions. You are in the main room where you first came in, there is a door in the north wall, the east wall in the north corner, and in the south wall. The spider and webbing is in the south, the body just came through the east.))

((The map will be updated tomorrow morning to reflect movement changes as well as the addition of a body))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:55 pm
Hearing the sickening thump followed by silence, Lydia scuttles up to the hallway and peaks around the corner. She cringes at the sight of the twisted corpse but only slightly. Lydia then slowly withdraws back into the main room, keeping her bow aimed at the door in case anything jumps out of it. She then explains what she saw to the others. "Whelp, something opened a door up there and tossed a body out of it. Otherwise everything else is normal. How's our newly rescued friend doing back there, eh? "

((I saw Lolth17 make a comment about his computer being broken, so I don't know the status of his posting abilities atm.))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm
((Oh no! I hope he makes it back soon!))

((Also, I just realized that the map didn't update correctly on the first page. I'll rename the file and try linking it again in case it keeps trying to view the cached image))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:31 pm
Threan moves up next to Lydia before moving around the corner to glance at the dead body and then up at Lydia very briefly. "T-t-tossed out? D-d-did you see anyone?" he asks quietly.  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:08 pm
Lydia shakes her head. "I did not and from the angle of the hallway I couldn't see into the room. I figured I'd rather let whatever is in there come out to us then approach it from a blind corner."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 pm
[The updated map is finally displaying correctly and the color key under the map has been updated as well]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:40 pm
(Oh Shoot, I was thinking it was a different door. In that case I can see right into it.

Lydia backs up a safe distance then peers into the darkness with her darkvision. Her longbow is drawn and ready to fire at any opponent, zombie or otherwise, that may come looming out of the darkness.

(+5 on perception)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:02 pm
A young woman stumbles in through the door that John and Pyrrha went through. With her torn, bloodstained, and web covered clothing, it looks like she's been through a rough time. She freezes when she spots Lydia.
"Ah.. ah... Oh... Oh no..." Her eyes look as round as saucers as she starts grabbing in her shirt for something.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 1 Total: 15 (2-40)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:39 pm
Lydia sighs as she sees the woman emerge into the room and react in a horrified manner to her presence, however her focus and her bow remained trained on the darkness. "I really wish one of you would have explained some things before she saw me." Lydia then speaks directly to the woman. "Look, you don't have to like me, but know this. I am not here to hurt you. However, there is something dangerous through that door over there but I cannot tell what it is as it is blocked by magical darkness. We need to get to a more secure place then this!"

(First roll for diplomacy(+4) to convince the woman Lydia is not a threat)
(Second roll for listen(+5) to see if she hears anything moving around in the magically dark hallway)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:25 pm
The woman backs away slowly. "So... an follower of an evil goddess, who is here, in my temple after the attack, but isn't here to hurt me? Am I getting this straight? And you want me to believe you that you aren't here to cause mayhem? You'll have to forgive me for not fully trusting you on that." She keeps edging away until she can put her back on a wall.

Then she sees the body and her eyes go wide. "Did.. did you do that to him? Oh gods! How could you?!" She starts fumbling around her neck and pockets, desperately searching for something while trying to find a safe place to run to.

((Any idea what happened to the others?))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

orphen5555

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 pm
Threan runs to be standing in front of Lydia."S-s-sorry Lydia.." he says before glancing at the woman and then down to the floor. "Lydia is -h-h-here to help. She's probably the nicest person I've ever met. We here looking to help c-c-c-clear out the temple of the undead and find out who did this..s-s-s-s-she didn't do any of this."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Lydia smiles at Threan, she constantly found her self touched by his behavior, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced in the underdark. "I doubt I'm the nicest.." She then turns her attention back to the woman. "I hold no love for lolth or this cursed body she bestowed upon me, the others can attest to that. Whether you want to believe it or not, we found your friend like that, just like we found you. Whatever did that to him is probably hiding in that magical darkness. Your free to run away in fear if you like but know that the town up above is empty, for some reason. There will be better safety in numbers and perhaps you can even tell us something about this place. More of your comrades might be alive you can facilitate us in saving them."

((I dont know where everyone else, I saw lolth17 make a post and I've seen Alzzak posting as well))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 8, 13 Total: 23 (3-60)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 am
John grabbed the new comer's shoulder, "As a follower of WeeJas, you should be familiar with 'innocent until proven guilt'" He spoke trying to calm her down, "as a follower of Baccob, I have been with her for sometime, searching for proof she was, or is lying. And I have found none." He finished by holding the wooden symbol of Wee Jas out for her. "now take a deep breath and settle down, panic will not help matters."

John then proceeded to the body, to determine the cause of death. "Lydia, may I borrow an arrow?"

(sorry, thought this game was on a break.
dilomancy +1
heal check to death +5
search for goods +2  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games