Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: No one

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Anthony walks into the sweet shoppe in normal attire a simple deep purple shirt with jeans and tennis shoes along with his hair tied back in a part way ponytail. "Time to get to work" he spoke to himself before walking behind the cash register and put on his apron along with his name tag. Anthony started to clean around the shop so Mel would have not to worry about it while he cleaned he hummed a simple tune "okay floors are done and now for the display windows" the man thought in his head before cleaning off the glass easily and carefully to not scruff it. Once Anthony finished he waited by the register thinking to himself as well keeping a eye out for customers.

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

fuestray

Faun

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Ah, it feels better getting a roof over your head." Fanning herself, she walked into the store, dragging her mass of hair behind her, movement smooth and light as if she wasn't having a large amount of hair that reaches the floors that occasionally pooled a bunch. Actually, just by looking at her, one would feel really really hot without needing for the weather temperature to turn higher. Really, she could have braided her hair, but it seemed that she forgot her hairband at home today. Ah, just her luck.

Now with the cool shade and the nice sight of sweet treats, she quickly scanned around for the things she liked. Ah, ice cream, candies, sweets, shakes,... Just the thing she liked, which it made it so hard to decide.

"Ah, it's really hard to choose from when everything looks so good, auntie." She made a silly face that showed "difficulty in choosing", making her features looked younger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 pm
User Image
Zhihao Zhu

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Liqin // Status: Single

Featuring Liqin!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Any easy transition. They had just spent days putting things up in their new house, though it was really Zhihao doing all of the work. His daughter might not have slept, but she did have attention span of a hyper-active pup so that little girl wasn't of much use in getting things set up and he was okay with that. He let her paint the walls of their new house, while she made sure everything was in working order and now their new home was perfect. She did her best so Zhihao figured he would take Liqin exploring, the mutant figuring it'd be good of familiarize themselves with the layout of Soleil.

Liqin plodded along still wearing her yellow coat, even though it wasn't raining. The little girl saw fit to hop, skip, run about with a glee Zhi couldn't help but smile at. His daughter was happy. Her odd appearance did catch eyes, but Li only saw fit to wave and loudly shout "Hello!" at them which inevitably got smiles and returns. Her father only occasionally having to call to her in Chinese to "slow down" which was a concept she did her best to obey by mimicking the cycle of a toy soldier.

However, eventually the smell of something sweet caught the nose of the little girl and within second she shifted directions, forcing her father to jog to follow. She came to a stop at a candy store Sucre's Refinements, practically beaming as she noticed the bounty inside.
Zhi looked down at his daughter, before shaking his head and gently pushing her inside "Its okay." his voice was fairly deep, and heavily accented with his origin "You worked hard." he told her as she squealed and began to look around the store.

Zhi hung at the front, having no desire for anything himself and only keeping his mixed eyes upon the yellow mutant running about looking at candy and other sweet items she was hankering for. The little girl proceeded to grab handfuls of chocolate bars, lolipops, and other things before something odd came to her site.
Wandering over near a figure she noticed pretty and long. It was coming from another one of the patrons. She followed after it leading her away from a box of more bars "Pretty!" she bumped right into a woman (Kalistia) not watching where she was going. She dropped all of her stuff.

Zhi shook his head and came over to take a small hold of his daughter "Be careful" he spoke to her gently before he began to pick up all the candy she had just dropped onto the floor.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:16 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

She hummed, taking her time in choosing more sweets of her helping, occasionally putting some back in consideration of her budget before she felt someone bumped into her back. In the process, she also felt the pull on her hair as she turned around to check what had happened. There were a young girl and an older man who had similar features that suggested that they are related. From the situation, it seemed that the one who bumped into her was a young girl who dropped the candies.

"Oh my, are you alright? Are you hurt?" She asked the younger girl in concern, crouching down to check the girl closer. Since she didn't found any visible injuries, she turned to help picking up the candies that is closer to her. At the corner of her eyes, she noticed the candies that flew a bit farther away and made for it, hair flowing smoothly in the process. While her hair always looked like a mass of something, if one looked closely, the strands still remained silky smooth in look and touch.

"Here you are. Be careful next time, ok?" Finished with her area, she held out the candies for the young girl, smiling. Sweeping her eyes briefly over the younger girl to check again for any injuries, she deemed that no damage was done and nodded in relief.

Money: $800 // Mood: Normal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:09 am
User Image
Zhihao Zhu

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Liqin // Status: Single

Featuring Liqin!

════════════════

Li shook her head as the woman asked if she was hurt, taking a little at her while her father continued to pick up the candy she dropped. It wasn't long before the lady helped as well, causing Li to follow suit to pick up what the two of them missed though her eyes were drawn to the woman's hair which flowed a lot like water. The little girl couldn't help but be mesmerized by it. She followed a bit "Its flows like...." and while her father wasn't exactly listening, if he was he'd know there was a good chance that was exactly what she was seeing at the moment.

Li looked at her as the woman held out her candy for her, and took it gently holding it more firmly before saying "You have water on your head." reaching out to touch Kalistia's hair before her father pulled her hand back. He handed her the rest of the candy and making sure she had good hold of it this time.

Zhi sighed "I am sorry, she means your hair is very pretty." he clarified for the girl who nodded in kind "Thank the lady Li." she rubbed the little girls head who looked up with bright eyes. Li nodded "Sorry." she said clearly not thrown off by the whole thing. She just adjusted her yellow coat a bit and looked over the sweets in her hand.

Zhi stood up, a gentle hand on the child's head "Sorry, take your eyes off the little bee for even a moment and she buzzes around others she takes great interest in." he rubbed her head gently.

User Image
════════════════

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:01 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

"Huh, water? Oh, you mean my hair!" She tilted her head in confusion before brightening up in understanding. She giggled softly at the girl's innocent comment, not minding that the girl had attempted to touch her hair. She thought about offering to let the younger girl touch it, but decided that it would be too weird. "Thank you for the compliment. Your hair is very pretty too."

The compliment flowed out of her lips naturally, as she meant it. While most of the hair were hidden behind the bright yellow coat, she could see that the hair was cared for properly, having the shine and glossiness, the showcase of good heath. Since she had to care for her hair than the normal people, she was quite sensitive about it, but she didn't have the specialty of a hairstylist or any expert on hair.

"That's alright. It's always good to let the young ones explore the world, spread their wings, maybe a little independent. It's not wrong to be curious." Her smile turned gentler at the warmth between the two. It made her a bit curious about their relationship. Father daughter? Siblings? Either way, it was too private to ask about. That also reminded her of the family she had lost before as a brief sadness flashed through her eyes then disappeared like it was never there.

"Ah, right! Since we bumped to each other. I thought introductions would be suitable." She clapped her hand together softly when she thought of an idea, the smile even brighter on her face before going for a bow. "My name is Kalistia, it's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 am
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════
Li was pretty happy that her hair was also complemented, touching her own hair once it was mentioned in a small show of vanity. Her father did make sure she took care of it, especially since her hair was pretty long though nowhere near the level of the woman before them. She felt a lot of pride for it despite the fact she often hid it under a yellow hood for a raincoat she technically had no reason to be wearing.

Jia nodded his head "Indeed, just wish she'd cause a bit less trouble." he said as the little girl, with all the grace and care of a bull began to paw at a bit more candy to add to collection. She wasn't going to eat all that in one sitting, but building a little jar for her felt fine for a reasonable amount of time. His attention was brought back to the woman who felt the need for introductions. Jia wasn't big on those.

However Li was and within moments of hearing she introduced "I am Lily!" she had enough wherewithal not to use her real name off the bat as her dad had taught her, instead using the altered name she picked up at least in front of her father. She would have loved to have used her Chinese name, but as they did not know Kalisita she knew she'd just get scolded for using it. She still did it with excitement and care towards the stranger.

Jia was quiet for a moment until Li pulled on his hand "Daddy c'mon its nice!" she pouted. He gave a relenting sigh as he looked to her "You can call me Two." he gave his number rather than his name since she hardly knew her. It would have to be enough to satisfy the situation as he felt less than comfort the way his overly trusting daughter did. She did seem satisfied at least, but it was clear the two were a bit opposite on the scale of warmness.

Jia even shifted his hands to his pockets for the time being "We just got to town a few days ago and she wanted to explore." he told her to make an attempt.
Li nodded "Found candy! What candy are you getting?" the little girl inquired with wonder as opposed to Jia's calm demeanor.

User Image
════════════════

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

"That's a nice name, easy and simple to remember! A Lily flower and the number Two." She hummed, taking the names into mind, not noticing the strangeness of one of the name that was given to her. Rolling the name a few times on her tongue, she committed it to memory. With names like that though, it would be difficult to forget.

She then smiled good-naturely, a bit happy to find people who had just come tot he place just like her. "Ah, I'm also new here, though this is my third day exploring. I'm really happy that I managed to get to the right destination today."

With the young girl's question though, she remembered her bag she had left on the counter. Back then she was about to go for check-out before stopping in the process to check on Lily. Looking back to determine where her candy bag was, she spotted in still sitting neatly on the counter, though the contents spilled a little, perhaps from her haste earlier. She tried to go to take the bag, but the increasing customers coming into the store kept her from moving much and after some light pushing, she gave up, deciding to grab it later, keeping it in check at the corner of her eye.

"I got some chocolates, cupcakes and marshmallows. Those are my favorite! I planned to get a cone of ice cream after checking out the bag." She looked to the side, eyeing the open bench outside, under the shade of the shop. It seemed that most customers today come for take-out, so the area was pretty free to sit. She moved her sight back to Lily. "Do you like ice cream?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Money: $970 // Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Li chuckled as the woman complemented her name. She did go out of her way to make sure the names she went by at least started with Li, and unlike her father she didn't have a number to give for very good reasons. looked up at her dad, handing her the candy she got ready to pay for them or rather have him pay for them.

Jia nodded and took them over to the counter where the others were, placing all the candy she picked on the counter and paid for it all. It was a good amount, but he would make it clear this would be for later so his daughter didn't overdose on sweets. He got it all in a bag and moved over back to the two ladies before Kalisita explained that she was also new here.

Jia nodded "Yeah, lots to memorize. We just moved here from China so there is a lot we need to get used to." he said, though he was glad he was taught English though his accent was there. Li only had a slight one. Jia looked around "She just happened to smell the sweets so we've ended up here." he told her, since they hadn't really intended on coming here or at least Jia didn't.
Li jumped a bit "I also saw it! There were pretty colors coming from the place.' another odd thing to say, but Jia couldn't question it himself.

Li smiled even brighter Kalisita told her the types of candy she was getting, clearly approving of the choice "I love Ice cream!" she shouted excitedly earning a small shush from her father to clam her down and by the look in the girls eyes it was clear she wanted some now. Jia sighed, of course his child had an intense sweet tooth.

"Alright, but no candy today then."

The little girl did not seem upset with this either, she just focused on a new treat and one she could enjoy almost immediately.

User Image
════════════════

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

"Moving from places to places are bit hard at first, but it's getting better in the future, according to my experience." She nodded in agreement with Two's comment. "I come from a small town so the city was more confusing than the simple streets from I come from. I thought about remembering some shortcuts, but I ended up more lost than before, so I guess I should stick to the main roads."

She laughed softly, sharing her experience more like a lighthearted joke rather than something serious.

Actually, she mostly lived in the forest near the town and only came to the town from food and other necessities, but it still feels the same like living there, without having a house there. That and while the forest look the same in some place, there were marks for signing and she only stayed in certain safe areas and didn't wander too much, so the paths remained simple.

Looking around while chatting with the duo, she decided she didn't need to add anymore candies into her bag. Conveniently, the crowd thinned in the process and she easily moved to check out her purchase, the bag heavy with goods on her hand. She also called out for a ice cream cone, glancing at the choice that were available there.

"Ah yes, I suppose that there are colorful amount of sweets here. It's a pretty accurate description of this place." She raised an brow of the description of the shop before nodding thoughtfully, chuckling softly. "You can say that it's a very happy place to be in."

"Do you have any favorite Ice cream flavor, Lily?" She asked casually as her eye stopped on a vanilla one, telling the owner her choice of vanilla.

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Fun

⊱ ────── Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:56 am
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Jia of course remained a bit close behind, the male keeping his hands in his pockets as Lily went looking through flavors as well in order for a cold treat to enjoy. The older male kept hold on the bag of treats they bought since his daughter had chosen for quicker satisfaction rather than what she had just bought so he supposed to make it easier on him since he could just put them in a jar once they got back home and out of reach where she could touch them, though the little girl was smart enough to figure out how to get to it anyway...he made it difficult.

Jia nodded "Yeah, it'll come into use to memorize routes. Getting lost isn't the worst thing though." his answers still quite short as the little girl looked at the flavors. She began to request that he get some too so they could enjoy it together, and since he wasn't doing anything else he did acquire. The woman did seem to understand his daughter well enough in her odd description and excitement "Its seems like she'll probably want to visit often." he said.

Lily kept looking around at the flavors as she was asked the question and it seemed that would coincide with her choice of flavor "Pink flavor please." which may have prompted a small bit of confusion though Jia spoke up "Strawberry for the little bee please, and I'll just take a chocolate." he said the little girl bouncing.

She reached into her coat and pulled from within it a little pad and container she kept in the inner pockets. Inside that container was paint. She waited for the owners to scoop them out, the two ladies first before Jia though mostly because his daughter got in the way. Jia knew they wouldn't get home with these though and began to look outside for a place to sit and enjoy them, luckily a nice patch outside to enjoy.
He leaned down to her and whispered to her before she needed and began to move away though she stopped as if waving on Kalistia to follow, not able to say anything because she was burying her face in her cone.

Jia looked back "We're just gonna eat outside, I think she wants you to join. She might want to paint you, its how she memorizes people. You can tell her no if you want." he really didn't mind or care, but he just sounded more like a father trying to make sure his daughter wasn't causing too much trouble. He began to follow making sure she didn't get too far moving over to a clear bench to sit and eat on.

User Image
════════════════

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Kalistia Le

"I suppose, but it would be quite frustrating to get lost while you are in a hurry. That's going to waste a lot of time that one should be doing something else." She hummed thoughtfully and commented on his next sentence about the young girl's liking to the store. "Yes, she seemed to be quite excited to be here. The shop is quite the heaven for sweets lovers."

She herself also wished to visit this place again soon, too. There was that excitement of being able to visit the place again, making her face unconsciously flushed, eyes seemingly brighter. She caught herself in the middle before her thought flew too far to sweets heaven, but there was still that light blush on her cheeks and the starry eye before it faded away.

It was just in time for receiving her cone and she hoped that no one actually saw her pulling and weird faces in the process. Feeling the cool feeling of the ice cream on her hand, she lapped at the sweet treat. Hmmm, delicious!

Then it would be the time for the place she had planned to enjoy her cold treat, the bench! She wondered if the two would return home or sit somewhere else, but it seemed they had the same ideas. Given what Two told her, they wouldn't mind her sitting with them and that made her gave them a happy smile.

When she processed the second part of his sentence though, her expression took on an embarrassed tone, the blush returning on her cheeks and she tried to hide it biting into her cone.
                                                                        "D-Draw me? I don't really mind but..." She was happy, flattered, confused and embarrassed at the same time. "Um, I don't know much about modeling for painting or something like that. Should I do anything?"

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Fun

⊱ ────── Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Jia did take notice of her being weird, but did not call her out. If there was one thing Jia was used to it was someone doing something other might consider strange. It wasn't a major concern and she seemed fine otherwise. Once everyone got their stuff he followed out taking a moment to stop "Oh no, you can just act normal. She'll see what she wants to draw." he told her. The little girl had already sat upon the bench enjoying her sweet treat.

Jia sat next to her enjoying his bit by bit as he leaned into the bench peacefully. His eyes scanned the crowd peacefully, taking note of little details about them. This city had a mixture of people in it, some human and some not. Some were a lot like himself and Li though you wouldn't be able to note it from human appearances so at least they fit in. He sighed peacefully, maybe this would be the right place and soon enough he could enroll Liqin in school.

Liqin was busy eating and flipping through her book until she fought a bank page. She reached inside her coat to pull out a vial of water before opening the other container to show it was a full set of colors for her to paint with. She even had a brush. Portable since she never went anywhere without the stuff.

However, between licking at her ice-cream and getting ready she was being quite messy.

Jia looked at Kalistia curiously "So how'd you learn about this place?" he asked. He wondered if she was even human. He'd met inhuman beings before, but a lot of them were hard to identify.

User Image
════════════════

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games