Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image

'Swim in the pond?'
Snow said as she tried to think about it. It took her some time as she watched the woman before she understood what the woman was. She grow up around vampires, were-wolfs, zombies and many other beast of the swamp. There was many races she was still meeting since she came to the island. Leaning against a tree to keep in the dark shade, she heard more noises and sighed again. The garden was mostly quiet but it seemed to be getting noisy and full of people. She would have to slip away at one point and go hid in to her room. It was nice and quiet in there and cold and dark too. "you do know there is a pool in the underground that you can use to swim in" she said to Syrena as she moved some oif her sliver hair over her shoulder.

Dreamatic
DF Red and Blue
TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image

Jax woke suddenly as he felt a tremor and fell, rather comically, from the tree. He sat up and popped his back before standing and rearranging his glasses. Collecting his bag and staff, the Mage moved to the edge of the pool and splashed some water in his face.

That was when he noticed the women around him. He smiled and sat on his heels in a crouch. Waving kindly, he introduced himself to the vampire and mermaid.

"Hullo, meh name is Jaxson Elfson. Whut ah luvely da fer a swim, nah?" The Mage held a thick northern accent, that had impeded relations with many people before, but he was always trying to make friends.

Devossy

Dreamatic

DF Red and Blue

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image

Syrena gazed up at the other woman in front of her with a smile. "Ah, yes... That sounds wonderful. I'll have to venture there sometime." She replied in a calm tone of voice. Such a place sounded relaxing to her due to the solitude would provide. It also reminded her of the times she'd explored underwater caverns while in the ocean. Exploring and learning new things was something Syrena had grown fond of over the years, for it was one of the many reasons that she'd chosen to visit land in the first place.

It was then that she heard a sound nearby. Instinctively Syrena glanced over her shoulder, only to see the man she'd spotted earlier fall from the tree. Unable to contain her amusement, a soft laugh escaped her lips. When he spoke, Syrena could detect an accent, though it was not one that she was familiar with. "It's always a lovely day for a swim. It may not be the ocean, but I still like it, especially with all the fish." She responded with a smile. As Syrena swirled the end of her tail around beneath the water, in reaction, several koi fish swam up to her. They gently nudged her tail, almost as though it was their way of saying 'hello'. "Nice to meet you, Jaxson. I am Syrena. Where are you from?"

TheHelmsman13
Devossy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

Snow eyes went wide as she looked to the sky as she felt the tremor and heard a sound. Some thing like that she had only felt living back in the swamp when Kula would have a fit and shack the whole area with her temper. 'What?' she thought as she looked off before hearing the male. She watched him before moving along the tree line and the side a bit to see the back door. "Snow" She said to them both since they where giving out names, "Did any one else feel or hear that?" She wanted to make sure it was not only her self that felt it before she went off to go check on every one else. She would go see what caused it but she could not live the castle at the moment.

Dreamatic
DF Red and Blue
TheHelmsman13

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

"Ah'm from the Elven Realm. Grew up tere and learned most of what I know from the Elves." He said softly as he stood and walked over to the pool. As he moved, the Magus twirled his hands, gathering ethereal magics and creating an iridescent rainbow colored rose.

Jaxson knelt next to the pool and offered the rose to Syrena. He also gave another, warmer smile. The Mermaid would now be close enough to see the muscles beneath the linen robes Jaxson was wearing, something that not very many Magus or mages had. She might also realize that, despite his origin, the man before her was not an Elf.

"The tremor's came from the direction of the beach, miss Snow. It's what woke me. Any ideas as to what it may be?" Jaxson still looked at Syrena, but he obviously addressed Snow's worry. The Magus, unknown to many, was immensely powerful and had stopped many natural disasters before. The tremors were something different, however, and he'd know sooner or later what caused it.

Devossy

Dreamatic

DF Red and Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

"Not a clue that is why I am going to take to the stuff and maybe find some one I know who might be able to answer a few things" Snow said as she looked at him and then the others. She did not know them all but she trusted that they where not trouble makers. This was her home and she was protective of it. Even if the staff where scared of her. "I will be back later after I have found some info" she said heading to the doors.

Dreamatic
DF Red and Blue
TheHelmsman13

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image
Still in the water Syrena listened to his words as he spoke. "You grew up with the Elves?" A look of intrigue shined within her cerulean colored eyes. From the looks of it, he did not seem to be an Elf, which made the fact that he grew up with them all the more interesting to her. "My people used to tell me many stories about the land of the Elves. I've always wondered what it would be like to visit there." Syrena then said as her gaze drifted elsewhere in thought. There were many things in the world she was curious about, after having spent years of her life at sea.

It was then that she saw an ethereal light gathering in his hands. The look of intrigue that had been shown in her eyes soon changed to one of fascination, when the magic gathering was turned to that of an iridescent rose, which was the color of the rainbow. "Wow..." The single word escaped her lips in a whisper of awe. When Jaxson gave it to her, Syrena partially moved out of the water and took the rose gently within one hand. It was now clear to her that he must have been a Mage, and one who was physically strong as well, something that Syrena was able to infer when her wandering gaze spotted the ripple of his muscles. Her smile changed to a warmer one. "Thank you, it's very beautiful." Syrena said as she placed the rose within her hair, carefully tucking it behind one ear so it wouldn't fall.

Her gaze then shifted back towards Snow. Syrena began to climb out of the water, eventually moving so that she was now fully onto a rock. A strange light surrounded her tail, wrapping around it within a bright glow. Once the light cleared, Syrena now wore a silk white dress, and no longer was there a mermaid tail but instead a pair of legs. She slowly rose to her feet, though her steps were a bit wobbly at first. "Whenever I shift out of my other form, it always takes me a moment or two to adjust to walking." Syrena explained, giving a small smile to hide her embarrassment. However as soon as Syrena felt the tremor, she stumbled to the ground.

She could sense that whatever it was, it had come from the beach. Syrena quickly stood back up, now fully on guard after hearing the tremor. The water itself seemed to instinctively react to her emotions. Slowly, it curled upwards from the pond in a shimmering stream. The water, now glowing faintly as it became infused with a strange oceanic magic, curled around her entire figure. Though Syrena was aware that the tremors came from the beach, she knew that one could never be too careful. Once Syrena calmed down after havig been startled, the water fell back to it's original state. "Those tremors are very strange indeed... I wonder what it could be..." She quietly remarked to herself in curiosity. "Good luck, Snow." Syrena then said kindly to the other female as she saw her heading towards the doors.
Devossy

TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

Jaxson had seen the transition Syrena made countless times, but he found it beautiful and intriguing every time. The Magus caught her when she fell and helped her to stand again. She felt light in his strong hands, but he could tell she had a strength of her own.

"Yes, but that was thousands of years ago now. And the Elven Realm is remarkable, but every Realm has it's beauty and its secrets." The Magus spoke with knowledge and wonder, an eternal scholar. He wondered slightly what Syrena's reaction would be to the fact he was many thousands of years old. He rarely felt his years, but Jaxson knew his road had been long.

Once Snow had left, Jaxson offering a few words of luck before she did, the Magus looked back to Syrena with a smile. He conjured some chairs and sat in one, offering the other to the mermaid. Jaxson would find some time to investigate the tremors, but he had all the time in the world to do so. He'd rather spend some time with Syrena and get to know the beautiful mermaid.

Devossy

Dreamatic

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
When she was caught by him, this was something Syrena was grateful for. She showed this by giving the slight dip of her head, a silent but easily identifiable gesture which seemed to say 'thank you'. Syrena stood still for a long moment, making sure that her sense of balance was fully returned before walking again. However she soon paused, and instead gazed up at the male in front of her, meeting his gaze with her own, as her cerulean blue eyes held a look of interest that shimmered in their depths.

"Thousandsof years?" She repeated, her smooth soprano voice now in a tone of amazement. He certainly didn't appear thousands of years due to his attractive facial features, but Syrena knew from her own experiences, that immortality often brought along the benefits of appearance preservation. "I've only been here for a few hundred years, certainly not thousands... Though all of my time, except recently, I spent in my homeland. And my homeland is many leagues under the sea." She began to explain with a smile, yet the look in her eyes grew more distant for a moment with thought.

Syrena wondered to herself how those in her homeland were doing. Last she had visited, her people that lived in the underwater city faced a great sickness, and it was her task to find a cure. However, she quickly shook her thoughts away and sat across from him. Now was not the time for worrying, and Syrena wanted to enjoy the presence of the male in front of her. "I'm sure you must have been lucky to travel to many places in all your years. And that rose you were able to create... That was spectacular." She said, as a gentle smile graced her lips.

TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

Jaxson smiled as she spoke. He already liked her. Her wonder at his age and the rose made him smile all the more.

"I've been lucky, this is true. And I actually was able to visit your homeland about six hundred years ago. Avalon is still as beautiful as when I visited I hope." The Magus was a hive of surprises, though one could assume he'd visited many, many places in his several millenia long life.

Almost in response to a question not yet posed, Jaxson turned his head to the left slightly, exposing his neck. There was a shimmer along his throat and a set of gills appeared. The Magus would smile at Syrena's reaction, no matter what it was.

"Through many trials and years, I am one of the most knowledgeable and indeed powerful Magus' in the world today. There is little I cannot do, and that little bit is growing smaller every year." He smiled, and waved his hands, the immediate area grew darker than midnight. A second later, a hundred orbs of light circled the two. The orbs were every color of the visible spectrum, creating a brilliant, radiant hue to the area.

As soon as it happened, the garden was back to normal. Jaxson had a small smile playing on his lips as he poured tea into cups on a small table that hadn't been there before. Offering one of the cup to Syrena, the Magus watched for her reaction and waited for her questions.

Dreamatic

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

Aaron breathed in a soft breath when she felt the tremor pass, it caused a shiver to rush down her spine and all nine long white tails to stick straight up and completely puff the soft white fur out on them. "oh dear.." Perhaps she had arrived at a bit of an ill-fated time. Looking around the garden, everyone seemed pre-occupied so perhaps this wasn't the place to seek assistance. She rubbed a hand through her hair mussing it a bit as she then attempted to open another portal with some difficulty before sighing heavily as she placed a hand against her face. Well this wasn't her lucky day, looks like it would be traveling on foot from now on for a while.

She scratched her cheek a bit as she set off leaving the garden to go see if she could find exactly what it was she was searching for. Though her sense of direction wasn't quite that good. There was no doubt in her mind that she would probably get lost later on.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:27 pm
DF Red and Blue

Luminaxxx

Tzzek finally stirred, rippling as a foreign energy touched him. Gate magic was something that the archon had little experience with. It piqued his curiosity and roused him just enough that he drifted away from Luna without realizing it. Slowly, ever so slowly, he drifted in the wake of the source of that magic. His size was stable at around one foot in diameter and his color appeared a pale blue with occasional ripples of darker shades. He had recovered enough to be safe, though not energetic. So, still in a state close enough to what physical beings call being 'half-asleep', he drifted toward the kitchen.

((Exit))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
Syrena was pleasantly surprised to hear that he had visited her homeland once. She looked over at him with a smile before replying. "Six hundred years ago... I was born about eight hundred years ago, though I stopped aging once I reached my twenties. It would have been nice to meet you there then, had I not been spending all my time in the castle." Syrena said with a slight laugh. Now that she looked back on it, she wished she'd spent her time exploring the world much sooner. But it was at that same moment, that her restless sense of curiosity caused a second question to enter her mind, and that was as to how he had gotten to Avalon in the first place. Her question was soon answered as she saw the shimmering of the gills appear on his skin. Unable to help herself, with one gentle hand Syrena reached over and tenderly brushed her hand along the side of his neck where the gills were. "Amazing..." She said, her soft soprano voice now in a whisper. "I didn't know that such things were possible."

However, Syrena did not forget the second thing he had said, and she briefly shifted her gaze towards the ground. "Avalon... Avalon has probably changed a lot since you last visited." She began to explain, as a troubled look appeared on the delicate features of her face. But as soon as she saw the orbs appear, her troubled expression instead lit up into a kindred one of both wonder and fascination. With her attention so fixated on the orbs, she barely noticed those who left the garden. The brilliant light from them seemed to reflect in the deep blue hues of her eyes. It was then that Syrena averted her gaze away from the orbs and looked over at him with a smile. "You say that there is little that you can do, yet this does not seem like anything little to me. In all my years, I've never seen anything like this." Her smile seemed to grow brighter as she spoke. "I too wish to learn about all that the world has to offer."

TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

"All things are possible, with enough willpower. I didn't get to the castle in Avalon but once, and that was to meet the Court Mage. She helped me learn a few new spells." Jaxson smiled as he took a sip of tea. The Magus pushed the little spectacles he wore up to the bridge of his nose when he noticed the emotions passing on Syrena's face.

When the orbs faded, he reached for her hand. Jaxson knew that whatever it was, it had to be something big. He returned the smile she had playing on her lips and leaned a little closer to her.

"I'll show as much as I can, if you wish. But first, what's changed in Avalon? I know a lot can change in six hundred years, but your home couldn't have changed too much, could it?" Jaxson's voice was calm and reassuring, but also inquisitive. He wanted to know what was happening and then he'd see what he could do to help.

Dreamatic

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Syrena listened closely as he spoke, intrigued by it. "Ah... the Court Mage." She said in thought, since the person he had mentioned was quite familiar to her. "Her powers are quite remarkable. She helped me too at one point, but that was only to master my own abilities." Syrena was glad that he knew of her people and the place that she'd grown up in. Avalon receiving visitors was a rarity, due to it's location in the depths of the ocean.

When she felt the warmth of his hand holding her own, the smile on her face turned to a softer one. The gesture was enough to reassure her, temporarily easing the worries in her mind as she began to speak. Though Syrena had never spoken of Avalon's circumstance to anyone before, she felt that he was trustworthy, and instinctively she leaned in closer towards him before speaking . "Avalon has changed a lot since you last visited. It was a strange, unexpected occurrence. The ocean is as dangerous as it is beautiful. Our city was attacked by a serpent and it never fully recovered. Some of my people are very ill from a disease that the serpent brought." Syrena began to explain, as her gaze briefly shifted downwards in thought. However as Syrena glanced back up at him, she found that she felt calm once again. "Anyways... I came to land searching for a cure. I have never ventured this far from home before. Of course I am still concerned about Avalon's situation and I am still searching for a cure, but I also try to stay positive and appreciate the beauty that this land holds." After saying this, she gave a small but hopeful smile. Syrena had always enjoyed exploring and learning new things, not only because of her own curiosities, but also because she knew what every bit of information she gained would bring her one step closer to finding a cure for her people.
TheHelmsman13

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces