Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 pm
Vergil heard his son and gave out a light laugh."Heh...thanks Nero...I think..."said Vergil.
After Vergil said that the door to the shops door closed and Dante walked in and had a smirk on his face.I wonder if he remembers what I called him.thought Dante."Oh Lady Vergil...I'm back!"shouted Dante.
Vergil gain an irk mark."Now...if you would excuse me Nero...I have to beat your uncle to a pulp."said Vergil before he turned and ran toward Dante."Dante...I'm going to kill you!"
Dante saw Vergil running at him."Oh sh*t!"shouted Dante as he was getting ready to run.
Dante didn't even get a chance to run because of Vergil tackling him down to the ground.Dante noticed that Vergil had wrapped his hands around his neck and started to choke him."Vergil....I'm...sorry you...can stop now!"said Dante with a squeezed voice.Dante's face started to turn blue.
Vergil just kept a hold on Dante."No way...this is for calling me a lady!"said Vergil as he kept choking his twin brother.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero is about to reply, but Dante shouted and heard "Lady Vergil" as he gain the sweat drop. He heard his father, then watch him attacking his brother. He hysterically laughing so hard, "That's random!" he shouts as he continue to laugh, then waiting for Kyrie to come home.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:44 pm
Dante started scratching at his twin's hands that are over his neck blocking the air."V-Vergil...loosen up...I-I can't breath!"choked Dante."P-Please loosen your grip!"
Dante's eyes started to water and roll back but Vergil wasn't going to lighten up."No way Dante...you still need to learn your lession!"said Vergil."So I'm not going to let you go!"
Vergil didn't even pay attention to Dante's eyes watering and rolling back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero continue to laugh so hard, until the door is open to show Kyrie have returned from shopping. She notice three devil boys are on the floor, her boyfriend is laughing, Vergil is choking at Dante, and Dante turned blue. She begin to speaking out, "What happen?" she asked very confusing, Nero look at his girlfriend as he still laughing, "D-D-Dad is... choking on... Dante.... it's hilarious!" he shouts as he laughing so hard. Kyrie look at the twins as she sweat drop, "Umm... guys, please don't fight."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm
Vergil heard Kyrie and looked at his brother,whose eyes had started to roll back farther."Oh cr*p...I went to far!"said Vergil as he released Dante's neck and stood up."Oh man Dante I'm sorry...so,so,soooo sorry!"
Dante felt the pressure leave his neck and he started to gasp for air to get into his lungs."G-Geez....Vergil...can't...you at...least take a d*mned joke?!"asked Dante as he kept gasping for air.
"I said I was srwy!"shouted Vergil sounding like a five year old.
Dante just sat up and started to breath normally just as the blue color faded from his face."It's fine..."said Dante as he realized something."And did you just say srwy?"
Vergil looked down at the ground embaressed and nodded.Dante started to laugh a little while Vergil said nothing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero stop laughing and look at Dante and Vergil, while Kyrie made a dismay to see Vergil said a five year old tone. Nero find that creepy, "You really creeping me out dad, and hey Kyrie, how are you doing?" he told him and ask Kyrie, when he look at her with a smile on his face. Kyrie suddenly felt really tense and trembled, "... I... I nearly attacked by Griffon, he... he made me watch everyone killed, but... he let me go because... because he told me, he knew I'm with Dante and Vergil, but he didn't know about you," she told him as she trembled as she felt so scared to see people killed right in front of her eyes. Nero gasp and widen his eyes, "Griffon did WHAT! How am I suppose to kill that d*mn demon, while I'm grounded for two month!?" he shouts in anger, still grounded makes things gone worst.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 pm
Dante and Vergil looked at Kyrie suddenly."The Griffon?!"they asked at the same time.Dante turned a hand into a fist."He's still alive?!"asked Dante as he threw his fist into the wall.
Yes...Yes...get angry...that's what you want to do.thought Dante's dark half as it smiled to itself.
Vergil jerked back."D-Dante...c-calm down...you don't want that to happen again do you?"asked Vergil.
Dark Dante then frowned when he heard Vergil tell his vessal to calm down.No! D*mn you...as soon as I'm freed...I swear...I'll kill you!thought Dark Dante.
Dante looked at Vergil and calmed down."Vergil...I say you let Nero take care of him."said Dante.
Vergil looked at his twin."Absolutly not!"shouted Vergil.
Dante gave his brother a I-would-let-him-go-if-I-were-you look and waited for his brother to answer the look but Vergil only glared.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie, still scared of Griffon, look at Trwins, they seem to knew about Griffon. Nero begin to ask, "You guys know Griffon, and Dante... you can't just bribe him for letting me go, while I'm grounded!" he ask and yell at Dante for bribe Vergil to let him go to beat Griffon. Kyrie walk to the kitchen and put the groccery away, still terrified to see Griffon kill so many children and people.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm
Dante gave Nero a 'Watch me' look."Would you like to bet on that?"asked Dante.
"Dante...what are you planning?"asked Vergil as he kept glaring at his twin brother.
Dante just grinned and walked passed Vergil just to get behind him.Dante then picked up a lamp and brought it down on Vergil's head not hard enough to kill him but hard enough to just knock him out.
Vergil felt the lamp hit his head which knocked him out.Vergil hit the ground and doesn't move.Dante smirked and looked up."Alright Nero....you want to go and hunt down the Griffin?"asked Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero dropped his jaw to see Dante knocked Vergil out, but he got that look from him from before. Kyrie sweat drop about this whole action, "Oh my," she whispered as she covered her face and check on Vergil. Nero listen to Dante, he started to have bad feeling when Vergil wakes up and increasing his grounded like a year or a half of year, "Alright, I will hunt down that bird brain, but if dad increase the grounded, Kyrie, remind me to use my gun to kill Dante," he replied and told Kyrie to remind him to use Blue Rose to make Dante dance like an idiot. Kyrie heard him and nodded as she trying to drag Vergil to the couch. Nero really wanted to hunt down that Griffon for making his girlfriend scared out of her life.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 pm
Dante smirked and headed for the door."We better hurry before he wakes up."said Dante."I'll let you go first...and I promise that we'll be back before he even wakes up."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero listen to Dante, but he doesn't want to suffer for who knows how long he will be grounded. He look at Kyrie, who nodded to go and give a "go and hunt the demon down please" look, and soften his look, then he look at him, "Alright, I will kill this b*sturd down," he replied and head out, but he look at Vergil for moment, hoping he won't wake up, if he finds out he's out for hunt. He will make Dante dance, for payback, "Don't get yourself mad at me dad, blame Dante for knocking you down," he told him, knowing unable to respond as he head outside to Castle Town and thought for possible place for catching a good sight for Griffon.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero got in the shop just in time, he panting so hard and his heart kept pounding so fast about being stupid, thanks to Dante and his crazy idea, and running back home. He shut the door, but intently fell forward to the ground for lowing his energy. Kyrie walked out the Vergil's room and saw her boyfriend laid motionless, she gasp and run downstairs to check on him, "Nero! Are you okay, you look tired," she said very soft tone and sat on the ground to lift his head and place him on her lap. Nero look at his angel, very tired and exhausted, "I'm... going to... kill... Dante for... this... how... ever... Griffon isn't there..." he said as he exhausted panting, but he ended up slept himself on her lap. Kyrie listen to him, but she's going to feel so sorry for Dante beating up by his own nephew, although she smiles at him for trying to beat Griffon up. She place her arm under his armpit, and trying to use her strength to drag the heavy weight Grandson of Sparda to their bedroom.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:05 pm
Dante walked into the shop."Hey kid, Where have you been?"asked Dante completely forgetting that he told Nero to go and hunt the Griffon.Dante sat down at his desk smirking.
A moment later Vergil woke up and got off of the couch."What hit me on the head?"asked Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie heard Dante, she head out of the room and saw him coming in, she smiles, "Nero is very upset and wanted to talk to you in his room. He's not in happy mood," she told him as she remember his planning to kill his uncle for everything, but didn't know Vergil is waking up.
Meanwhile, Nero hear Dante, but he quiet grab his Blue Rose and wait for Dante to teach him for making him look like an idiot.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games