Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm
San formed a single hand seal and released the jutsu watching the mud reform into the ground. He had finally gotten down a rather strong earth jutsu and was slightly excited about it. The black haired Satetsu leaned back and stretched for a second as he took a moment to be pleased with his progress. He would finish up his doton training then go seek out Bast sensei.

((Mud rush wave))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 am
San read threw the scroll once more, looking at the jutsu he had marked as wanting to learn. It would be a rather effective one, and one he could hide rather well with another jutsu of his. It was almost a perfect group. Looking through, San began running through some of the hand seals.

((earths food 1/5))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 am
The scroll stated that the technique could be delayed as soon as the hand seals where finished. This meant he could hide the seals, then use the jutsu whenever he needed to making this doton technique rather powerful. The chakra minipulation and elemental minipulation wasn't too rediculis either, making it a powerful, easy high level technique. Ones legends forged....

((2/5))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 am
San ran through the Hand seals one more time. He needed to insure that he had the flow down right, and make sure that he had his speed down. The gift of being chunnin was that he had plenty of practice with hand seals and allowed him to learn them and form them faster. This would give him an edge over any other opponent when it came to jutsu, especially other ninutsu users....

((3/5))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:02 pm
San finally releashed the stored chakra and watched the ground he wished to open....well....open up. It was a swift motion that allowed even a fast ninja to still be caught by surprise. Exactly what San wanted.

((4/5))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 pm
San allowed the ground to return to normal as he ended the jutsu. He was slightly impressed with the jutsu he had finally learned. He had finished his elemental training, but still had plenty to go on. He had Maruton with six sensei, as well as Fuuin jutsu with Bast sensei. Yet now he still needed to finish up with his brothers training. So they boy sat down again, chilling until his brother to asked more questions.

((Earths food learned))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm
Yo-ko
San could only smile. Good old Howaido, always up for a battle or a spar. It was probably why he was so high in the Hatake blood was because his skill was so polished from constant pressure, tests, and analysis. He was a good friend to San due to this: they thought alot alike. Why do it well, when you can do it perfectly. All the time, everytime. He was trustworthy and dependable.....much like the Hatake nature. He hadn't realized it, but he was literally best friends with the entire Hatake clan. Interesting.

San stood up to stand next to the clone of his friend to answer him. The Satetsu prefered to be relaxed, but for this he needed to be a little formal. After all, he was adressing his student and....his probable teammate.

"Well....i like that idea buddy. Let me finish with him while i do a little training myself, and we will get to it. I think i got a sparing in me. Sound good?"

The Satetsu opened his Burden Golem and removed a Upper level Doton scroll and began rolling through some hand seals trying to memorize them. He wanted to learn quickly

((swamp of the underworld 1/5))
"That sounds fantastic friend, Ill be around the dojo if you need me." With that the clone burst into a white static array the air stagnant in its place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am
San formed a few hand seals and watched the white chakra cloak leave his body and form a clone of him. He would leave this clone here to check the progress on his brother, while the Real san Got up and formed a single Hand seal and used a Shunshin no Jutsu and in a pull of Sand disapeared.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

In a puff of white smoke, San appeared standing in the middle of the ring in the university. This was his usual training spot where he and Six sensei would work on his skills.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 pm
The invisible watcher silently disappeared. (Lazy razz )  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Rushing through the halls, Six came upon the old training grounds where she & San had trained previously. Opening the door, she pulled out a hand to wave to him, grinning completely. "San~! You're here already, using Shunshin again, ne?" Coming to a standstill in front of him, she rocked back onto her heels, putting her hands behind her. "Mamoru noticed your fabric, there," she indicated San's length of soft fabric, "but didn't say anything at the time. Did you receive that from someone important, & can't let go of it yet?" As she finished, she pulled out a length of paper for writing, laying it on the flat ground. "Besides that, I wanted to go over some advanced Maruton with you: Fuuinjutsu. I have the entire list here on this practicing paper."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

San turned averted his eyes slightly, down and to the right. Even if Six sensei was a avatar of the Kazekage, he felt a little more comfortable talking to her then he did the kage, especially about this topic. Imitation, they say, was the highest form of flattery.

"I just noticed that you, Kazekage-sama, bast sensei, all where these blindfolds. I just...wanted to be like you guys. You guys are all very strong, and thats one thing i noticed you all had in common. So i thought maybe there was something to it."

San let his sentence trail off. He felt a little open, a little more insecure now. Six sensei was about the closest thing he had to a mentor, teacher, role-model. Even this secret, this desire felt like he was oppening himself up in a way that was not normal of a 16 year old, especially one who wanted to be in the ANBU program. But he trusted her with all he had, so maybe she knew how to deal with this kind of information. In a sudden burst of seriousness, San spoke again.

"But i am ready for whatver you can teach me"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 pm
A young man dressed in a long brown robe entered the university. His hood shrouded his face and his cloak was open in the front revealing a toned musculature. The figure turned and saw Sanshi and walked over slowly. The figure, better known as Jurei, began to speak. "Just the person I'd hoped to see...." he said to Sanshi, keeping his face hidden still.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 am
User ImageUser Image

The black haired satetsu's head whipped around at the sound of the voice. It came from the figure approaching him in the brown cloak, hood of course hiding his face. Although the figure had was in Suna, and the University for that matter, San still didnt know if it was for the Kazekage or for him. His appearence was obviously one not of the Sand village, so San allowed his right hand to slowly make his way for his kunai holder as he opened his Burden golem in case he needed his Iron Sand. If the figure knew what was good for him, then he would know to identify himself soon. Not cause of san, But Six sensei.....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 am
Jurei grinned from beneath the hood, allowing his smile to be seen as he observed San's slow movement towards his weapons. Jurei contorted his body to allow his cloak to flutter and show he was unarmed, his weapons were submitted at the gates upon entering. He then lifted his head and pulled the hood back to reveal his face, bearing a rather happy expression. "Long time no see Sanshi. How've you been?" he asked in a rather kind way. Just being in suna he wanted to see at least a semi-friendly face and this seemed to be the only one.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games