Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 pm
"A long lost friend?Who is it,Loke?"asked Serenity curiously.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm
Loke looked at Serenity with a look of shock."Uhhhh...I...um...well..."Loke couldn't think of what to say next."Well my long lost friend is uhm well it's..."
I can't tell her!What would she say if I told her?he thought to himself.I want to tell her but I also want to keep it a secret.
Loke suddenly shot up and held his head in his hands."Oh what do I do now!?She has a right to know!"shouted Loke as he fell back to the ground.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Yami sigh and disappeared to Blade of the Darkness, Hikari listens to Loke, he seems like he's avoiding, she have to keep it that way. Her purple eyes looking down, "Loke-kun, I understand, but between you and me... I think Jellal-san might probably known all along. Yami-kun and I don't betray each other, deep in your heart, your lost memory might be missing." she try to cheer Loke up in her lightly smile.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 pm
"Who is his long lost friend!?"shouted Serenity angerly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 pm
Loke was still holding his head and he was still on the ground in pain."I can't take it any more!"shouted Loke."Hikari just tell her please I can't do it!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari jolted from Serenity's shouting, and then hear Loke tell her the truth about it. She sigh and look at her half sister, "Jellal-san just told us that you and Loke-kun are long lost childhood friend, and he's planning to take sacrifice and protector. He knew about you and Loke-kun," she answered Serenity about what Jellal said to them, bit emotionless.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 pm
"B-But how would he know?"asked Serenity as she backed away into a wall."A-And how can we be long lost friends?We never knew each other before."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 pm
After a few minutes later Loke eventually calmed down and he got up suddenly but he got dizzy and nearly fell on his head."Ohhhhh I really don't feel good at all."said Loke."I should just stay sitting for awhile."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari thought of it, there is something not right. If they couldn't remember them, then Jellal might be lying to weaken them. She look at Loke in serious expression, "Loke-kun, you can't trust Jellal-san, he might be lying to you. If he said is true, we have to talk to him to see if this is true or not." she suggest it to him with a shrug, yet Yami made his vein pop out of his head. This is a bad idea.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
"I agree with Hikari,Loke...he's probably just lying to us...Jellal is probably going to break free and come after us."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm
Loke looked at each sister and stood up slowly."Your right we shouldn't listen to him."said Loke as he turned to Serenity after hearing her say that he could break free."He won't break free at all."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

After 10 months passed, the 19 year old Hikari look at the city, she can feel the summer breeze. She drew Blade of the Darkness, she has been mastered the darkness, but still she has absolute lack of darkness because of her princess of heart. Yami, who's 20 years old, appear in spirit form and lean against the wall, "We have to get ready, we found your sister and your parents. I will help you find my parents, but they have really strong darkness and causing you to pass out... I can't afford to lose you, Hikari-chan, he told her emotionless tone, yet Hikari understands as her pure light continue to flow. Her parents didn't talk to her after she rescued them because they couldn't believe their own daughter kept her friendship with Yami, but Serenity's mother accept their friendship. Hikari turn her face towards her friend in shy smile, "Don't worry, Loke-kun and Serenity-chan will find your parents, plus, I have you in my heart. I know you will depend on me and everyone. If your parents tried to kill me, thinking I killed you... please be on your guard," she said to him quietly then he nodded as his spirit returns to his sword. Hikari sigh because she miss him so deeply after he death, she wish there is some way to revive him before finding his parents.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 pm
"Wait...I still don't know why Jellal will never try to break out!"said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm
Loke had to tell her so heturned to Serenity."He won't ever be able to escape because once their done getting answers from him the other members will kill him."said Loke calmly."But it's to keep you safe.So don't go thinking that we have to save him even though he's evil,understood?

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari listens to Loke and Serenity about Jellal, she sigh deeply and look at him with kind smile, "You guys don't have to worry about Jellal-san, he's trying to lie to us, so we can be defeated easily. Any way, next is Yami-kun's parents... Yami-kun and I know about them, they are strong darkness and somewhat dangerous because they have heart of darkness. Yami-kun will protect us," she said about Jellal, until she change the subject to find Yami's parents to save them, yet she's afraid that they will kill her before Yami will protect her. Yami understand it, but as the keyblade guardian, he will protect her from dangerous situlation.

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out