Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

James took his staff and leaned against it and thought to himself about Luna "Luna ... if you like i'll let a friend of mine show you the rooms we have for you to choose" he said as at that moment, Fawkes the Pheonix flew into the room and landed on the arn rest of the couch near Luna "Fawkes ... you mind showing Luna around?" he asked as Fawkes gave a chearful coo and flew onto Luna's shoulder, aparently he liked her too "i'd offer us to do it but i think we better get started on dinner ... the plates may be good at cooking but sometimes magic doesn't need to be used for everything ... plus i'm a good cook ... as long as Kiko's there to make sure i dont burn the water" he said with a smile and chuckled

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Watching as fawks nuzzled Luna's neck causing her to giggle. "Okay kids go off and explore. Why I make sure Mario here stays away from the kitchen." Smiling as she watched Luna walked down the hall talking to Fawks the whole time, just like they were old friends. Then that's when she realized, she was attached to Luna already. For one reason or another. Turning back to James she tapped him on the nose, "You can be the man and reach the stuff your lovely fiance can't reach kay." Reaching up she kissed him and smiled. "I know I promised, but you were right...I'm already thinking about names. My spells have months left, like it won't be until almost the middle of next year. Luna just reminds me what it was like to be there for Miya. I'm already attached to her...I don't even know why we just meet her, but I just feel like I've know her my whole life or something."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"me too" he said to her as he looked back to the doorway "she's powerful too, stronger than i am ... i couldn't sence any thoughts from her" he said as he looked back at Kiko and held her hand "that sword she carries is familiar though ... i've seen it somewhere before" he said as he continued to think "though ... Luna does sound like a good name ... Luna Ambrose" he said thinking on it "maybe we should ask her if she'd mind ... we do owe her atleast an explanation before we decide ... it's one of the things my uncle taught me, eplanation before action"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I hope she doesn't, I've already been thinking about the name Luna, Luna Ambrose. And if you want I'll be Mrs. Ambrose." Tsukiko had to laugh then. Hugging him tightly, she couldn't help, but smile. "We'll ask her after dinner. Though she seems to know much about us already. It might be easier to explain then." Tsukiko gave a happy sigh as she rested her head. "I hope our daughter grows up to be as strong as Luna. Haha." Tsukiko laughed as she broke away. "I haven't even know the girl and hour, and I already want to keep her as another addition to the family....our family." She took his hands lightly again and smiled. Tsukiko had never had a family until she came here. Then she meet James, and her family kept growing. "Her sword kinda reminds me of my own. The design on the blade it self. Maybe she has a dragon...." She trailed off and shrugged her shoulders. "Now if we plan on eating tonight, I need to start on dinner. I do need you to get a few things for me though that I can't reached. Reaching up she kissed him again with a smile.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:43 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ofcourse" he said as he got up and went in the kitchen to start cooking, but hesitated as he thought about Luna 'it's odd how we both like her after an hour ... and both of us wanting to name our daughter after her ... and the discription of her family is way to simmiler to ...' he thought as he accidently droped a cooking pot "blast it" he said reaching to pick it up and put it on the stove "Kiko ... i dont think Luna is from around here ... i dont know a thing about her, and i know everyone past and present" he said looking at her "and the way she discribed her parents ... something just seems ... familiar about her" he said as he exhaled "i think Luna ... might be Luna"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko had been listening to his theory as she cooked. "So you think that the teenager that's with Fawks is our daughter." Turning around to look at him. "How would she have gotten here anyway. People just don't just from the future to the past. She has no reason to be here." Frowning slightly, she knew something was out of place. "Its just to perfect first the vision, then I have dreams about her....its not possible for her to be here." Tsukiko was confused and she didn't want to upset the girl. "Luna might not be her real name or something. That's why you can't remember her. That or she's just knows how to skip around your powers." She was trying to make sense of it all, but she couldn't. Turning around she placed her hands over her stomach. Her mother had trouble having children, her grandmother had problems, and she knew her great grandmother had as well. So it still scared Tsukiko at times, even if James had told her that their child would be immortal just like them. "If this Luna was our Luna, she would be immortal like us." Shaking her head Tsukiko needed a new topic, this wasn't helping her in the least bit. "At dinner we will ask her to explain everything."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

seeing er confused and upset he walked behind her and wraped his arms around her waist and held her hands on her stomach, he wanted to reasure her, he wanted to tell her she'd be a wonderful mother, but she didn't want to talk about it further so he didn't "ok then ... but listen to me Kiko ... it doesnt matter what your parents have done ... you'll make a wonderful mother, just like i know you'll make a wonderful wife" he said as he snuggled her and finaly kissed her on the lips before returning to help cook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 am
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

This was the second time she had heard that voice. Getting up Miya walked to her door. She had been the scrolls her father sent her to find. Setting it down she walked to her door and into the hall. A girl just a few years below herself was wondering the halls with James's phoenix. She was chatting with the bird. That hair color and posture seemed familiar, she only knew it like she knew it like the girl that it originally belonged to. "Do your parents know you're here young lady." An amused smile on her face as she watched the girl freeze. Walking closer to her she just placed a hand on her free shoulder. "I never though my own niece would be so cunning....yet I'm sure you know, you can't lie to them for much longer." Looking at Fawks she placed a finger over her lips. "I'm sure you know to keep this under lock and key. Seeing is how little lady has decided to mess with the time line. You did your homework I hope. Your father's not going to be pleased when he finds out. I don't think your mother will be either. I hope you have a good reason for what you've done little lady."

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 am
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

Luna froze in her tracks as she heard the familiar voice. Was it really her, she was to scared to turn around. Listening as the woman spoke to her, looking up at her aunt as she stood next to her. "I have, Mom was more then happy to tell me stories. I checked in my father's library to make sure they didn't miss anything life changing." Little Lady, that's what Miya called her in the future. It just made her miss her aunt all the more. So she spilled every thing now. "In my time you disappeared two years ago. No one know what happened to you. Dad wouldn't tell me, so I borrowed one of his artifacts. I knew if I could come here, it would fix the future. Everyone misses you there, especially me and mom. Daddy told me how depressed you where before they got married....I want you know now, that its going to get better. You think you lost yourself, but you haven't. You will always be Miya...." Luna was upset as well, she missed her aunt. Miya had been the one to talk to her, when she didn't feel comfortable talking to her parents. She had been the one that taught her so much, and been there just to be there. Even when she wasn't there. Miya always made sure she was going to be taken care of. Just like a second mother to her. "Please don't feel like no one wants you. You think mom as a new family, and she does. You are in that family though. Mom thought you knew that, and she regrets never telling you. You and I both know how she is. Has she ever done anything to hurt you on purpose. So please just know that Miya, talk to her if you have to. She always has time for you, she seems busy to you now. Mom would drop everything if she knew something was wrong like this."

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko had to smile, she just couldn't frown or be upset. "Its not fair when you read my mind like that. I don't stand a chance." She went back to cook humming happily as she did so. "Don't forget, we still have to add the hot spring to the secret room. I wouldn't mind spending the night there. I want to see if you will pass out again." She giggle and watched him just the vegetables she had asked him to cut. "Its not a sword, its just a knife. Here let me help you." Putting her knife down she placed her hands over him. "Like this okay." She was standing between him and the counter as she helped him. "The last thing I need is for you to cut off a finger or something."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'm not that cluzy ... i'm just havng an off day" he said as he looked at his fiance and continued cutting "well ... we'll have to sound proof it ... dont want anyone stumbling on it from our laughing ... and i only passed out cause my energy was drained because of the ice cuffs extra weight" he said as he kissed her as he drifted into a thought, it was mostly about Luna's sword ... he knew he saw it before, it was driing him to the breaking point to try and figure it out, he knew swords. he knew every sword had it's own song and was only harmonious with it's true master ... if he could just hear Luna's then he might figure out who she is, but he was near confadent that his first theory about her was correct, but he didn't want to offend her if he was wrong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 am
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

"Little Lady there is no reason to be upset. I don't know that's going to happen, but I know I will try my best to not leave you like that. Okay" She hugged the girl and smiled. "Your name is Luna isn't it." The girl nodded and she smiled even more. "Tsukiko always wanted to name her daughter Luna, I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet. Come on now, I think its time you explain to them whats happened. Maybe they you won't be in so much trouble now when you get home then. I'll be there the whole time kay." Luna nodded and hugged her aunt. Miya just smiled, this girl was her niece, Tsukiko's daughter. "I hope your ready for a million questions. Because the minute they figure it out. The flood gates are going to open. Luna nodded again and smiled as her aunt. This was what both of them needed. Miya needed someone to find herself, and Luna need to see her aunt. Now all Miya need was to find her nobody. Then she would really be whole once more.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko was putting something in the oven when she turn to see Miya and Luna entering the room. She smiled to see Luna's charm had made her anther friend. "Hey Miya, I was hoping you would join us tonight." Both sisters laughed and smile at each other. They could tell from each others eyes it was okay, or it was going to be okay. "Would you to mind setting the table for me, dinner's almost ready." The plates and everything was already on the table as she turned to finish cooking. If Luna wasn't her daughter, the girl was still sweet. Even if she was only a few years below her, she was still a child in Tsukiko's eyes. She did remind Tsukiko of herself, if she had had a normal live.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at Kiko he smiled as he saw Miya finaly comming out of her room 'looks like Luna managed to understand Miya ... that proves it then ... the only one who could do that is Kiko ... or her daughter anyway' he said with a laugh and kissed Kiko on the cheek "i'll be right back ... i got something to do on the balcony, it's got a link to my lab to a alchemy project" he said as he looked at Luna "Luna ... mind helping me?" he asked her as he went to the balcony and waited before she came outside before he shut the door

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 am
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

Luna set a plate down and looked up at Miya. Who in return gave her a nod and encouraged her to go. It was scary for her, she had never been in real trouble with her parents before. "What was it that you need help with. I'm not honestly familiar in alchemy." It wasn't her favorite subject her father had taught her. Luna never really got the hang of it. She preferred when they all made potions together. That was her favorite, because she could mess up and them still have a good laugh about it. Still trying to keep the secret for as long as possible. Luna didn't want to go back to the future yet. When she did, she was going to be in so much trouble. It wasn't that she wasn't allowed to use the artifacts. It was more that her parents didn't want her even going near them.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games