Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 am
(oh I'm not with megidramon, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the thing, unless you gusy take too long and the destruction of the world is iminant, or in that case I would just use a teleporter to the real world and leave this one to its end, depends on how I feel if it takes too long. I have a feeling it would not be a good idea to destroy the world though as the rp would kinda either end with that or move on to the real world, which would actually be a pretty unique twist now that I think about it, compared to most of the rps in this guild)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:07 am
((Ok. Well, I'll have to deal with the town first, then I'll get to Megidramon.))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 pm
Nagato stood up, slightly amused by the destruction he caused.
"Hmm, I heard some stuff in my sleep, so the village, I guess we should go now, kari."
what now, Reki? I know you well enough that this village would be nowhere near your top priorities.....
nagato walked outside, and alphamon shot out of the digivice.
"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 pm
Rolling her eyes, Kari nodded, her four digimon trailing behind her. "Biyomon, we could use firepower." Smiling, her digimon of love digivolved into Birdramon, and scooped up Kari and gatomon. Terriermon and Lopmon prepared to take off with them, when Kari called to Nagato. "We'll be faster this way, or I can meet you there."  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 pm
"But Reki, we still got to deal with that big dragon, remember?" I'm able digivolve to Mega now, but its gonna take everything we got to stop that thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 pm
"Don't worry about that thing right now i have already got some plans for him later,now we must focus on our little show for Kari and Nagato ,but did you make it to Mt.Olympus and deliver our message,if not you must hurry and deliver it,first you must pass the mountains,then you shall find a gate,that is guarded by a Knghitmon, he does not battle but you must give him a rare item in exchange for opening the gate door that leads to Mt.Olympus."
Reki stated to walk to the door,into the digitown where Kari and Nagato were"Now the fun begins." Reki puts on a coat that gives him the appearance of a Phantomon ,and Dorumon,Gabumon,Clockmon,and Monodramon Digivolve in to there Mega forms,and will pretend to be controlled by Phantomon."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm
( just so you two know im in the digitown already,and yes i actually look like a Phantomon,yes yin i wanted to use him for fun 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm
Something was in the air... aside from the huge orange bird carrying Kari and her other partners. She looked around, anxious. "Nagato? Is it just me, or does this not feel right?" Then, something hit her. Figuratively of course. She had been to cranky to notice it before, but now, she did. Wrapping her arm around Birdramon's leg, she shifted so that it was in the joint of the elbow, then grabbed her D-Terminal

What ever you're planning, Reki, know that it's going to bite you in the butt later on.

She wrote. Having known him for this long, and then the state they were currently in, Kari knew he was planning something.

((It's going to beep in the middle of the fight, so that we can find out it is you without killing your digimon. Also, to prove friendship, put me in danger. ^^))  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 pm
(well, who here thinks the destruction of the digital world and the continuation in the real world would be an interesting idea? battles in famous cities, famous locations, bring this thing to the real world? possibly an attack of megidramon at the beginning after the digital world is shut down he goes to the real world and you guys all follow and I continue my plans in the real world, of course since the digital was destroyed all or many of the digimon would have escaped into it, not that we are really running into all that many, so how does this idea sound to you?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 pm
"Yes, it does seem a little akward..."
alphamon flew up next to birdramon, and Nagato hopped on.
"What do you think, alphamon?"
"I do sense something.."
nagato grabs his digivice, and looks at it, the crimson color appealing to his eyes.

(I like the idea of the real world.)  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Yin Yun Yang
(well, who here thinks the destruction of the digital world and the continuation in the real world would be an interesting idea? battles in famous cities, famous locations, bring this thing to the real world? possibly an attack of megidramon at the beginning after the digital world is shut down he goes to the real world and you guys all follow and I continue my plans in the real world, of course since the digital was destroyed all or many of the digimon would have escaped into it, not that we are really running into all that many, so how does this idea sound to you?)

(thats an unexpected turn of events,but that does sound cool so yea after this session we should bring the fight to the real world)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 pm
TotalRampage 0
Yin Yun Yang

(thats an unexpected turn of events,but that does sound cool so yea after this session we should bring the fight to the real world)

((But it can't be destroyed!!! gonk

Kari'll stay behind in the digital world & try to help, but she'll be reborn as a real-world digimon after her four flee. Ideas?))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:40 pm
Hakari Niko
TotalRampage 0
Yin Yun Yang

((But it can't be destroyed!!! gonk

Kari'll stay behind in the digital world & try to help, but she'll be reborn as a real-world digimon after her four flee. Ideas?))

(Jeez, you guys make it sound as if armageddemon is the ultimate, and cannot be defeated.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:42 pm
(people people, it is the digital world, it can be rebooted. Who says that that isn't part of my villiany plans? The digital world won't be completely gone, we probably will head back into it later on in the rp, possibly even get to the point where the worlds are crossing over, which seems like a good thing for a villian to try and do, cross the worlds together. Trust me, I can come up with quite a few ideas, so no worries)  

Yin Yun Yang

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 pm
( 3nodding honestly i just want to rp dudes)
"You heard him, Gaomon. We got to go to Mt.Olympus." Gaomon nodded to his partner statement. They walked out of the base to depart for their jouirney. "Digi-soul charge, Overdrive!!" "Gaomon warp- digivolved too...MirageGaogamon!!" Rick got on top of MG and they took off.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games