Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 am
Soq's Name: Vasu'Raj
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Vasu is one who always thinks about having a mare-mate, but knows nothing of obtaining one. He tends to melt around any pretty face, and becomes just plain goofy. He just doesn't know how to act initially. He is also a foal at heart. If a mare were to look past that, and see him for who he is, he'd be hers for life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anything. He is love struck by any pretty face, like I said.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me
RP or non-RP?: RP or thick plotting. With the right mare, I'd consider no rp. ^_^
Flirt or serious relationship?: Relationship would be nice, however, if a mare tries to change him instead of accept him, it would be a short term relationship. I'd imagine it's make for some great rp though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 am
Soq's Name: Snubbull
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Playful and affectionate. She loves romance and wants her own happily ever after one day. Snubbull will get dirty when and if she has to though she prefers being clean and looking her very best.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Up for anything =3.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either or.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious.  

Rita Zyon

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am
Soq's Name:Necro
Soq's Picture:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Temperamental,cold towards others, and rarely interacts with any breed besides her own. She enjoys giving others a good scare and the thrill of chasing.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?Another Kalona, one who can stand up and assert himself to her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either, though if we RP i've been in a pretty bad slump
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Soq's Name: Bad Horse, The Thoroughbred of Sin
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bad likes to be evil. He is trying to run his own evil league of evil. Though he likes to do evil things, he is more interested in making others do it for him.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He thinks he doesn't need one but he needs someone to knock him down a bit and make him less serious. Good or evil welcome.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm
RP or non-RP?: either
Flirt or serious relationship?: either  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am
Reposting

Soq's Name :: Amaris
Soq's Picture :: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests :: She's a girl with strong family ties - almost too strong, really. Every morning and evening she takes long runs from the home she shares with her father, just running straight on as fast and as long as she can... just because. Then she turns around, and races right on back home. She never has a reason to keep going, but returning to her father is a good reason not to run to the sun. Though she has her mother's bold nature, a sharp tongue with a quick mind, she's been taught to be a proper little girl by her studious sire. Be curious, but courteous - seek knowledge and your way in the world, but be respectful as you do. As of yet, she hasn't gotten close enough to those outside her family to show her wilder, childish, "spunky" side to. An interesting note though, is due to her rather sheltered life, Amaris has never formed a sense of fear. Because of this, she takes all she meets with a welcoming smile and a trusting mind.

What is your Soq looking for in a mate? :: Someone just as childish and bold as she, a stallion who can help her shove aside the manners and just run to the sun without a doubt. It can be someone who has the best intentions in mind... or maybe someone just looking for a too trusting toy to play with - perhaps as a temporary thing, or perhaps longer~? Or, for a change of pace - someone more serious, someone to act as more of a guardian to this foalish mare. Her lack of fear has the potential to get her into a great deal of trouble, especially when coupled with that insatiable curiosity.

Honestly, I don't care xD

She's got nothing going on with her, so I welcome any species, any personality, edits or non, so long as there's some sort of plot we can have fun with and the two end up meshing well somehow ~

How do you want others to contact you? :: PMing me is preferred~
RP or non-RP? :: I would rather Rp, but plotting things out is fine as well if needed.
Flirt or serious relationship? :: Again - would rather a serious relationship, but flirting is possible if we can make a plot of some sort out of it <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:48 pm
Soq's Name:Ruka
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ruka is a kind soquili, he is often playful at times, he is one of the sons of Entei and Hanna. He was rised by his mother, and her friend Bella Lillian so he loves to sit and listen to others talk. However he is a storyteller and knows a lot of the legends around the villege.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that understands him and knows where he is coming from, she can be a little mean to him listen settle down.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm
RP or non-RP?: Either
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt or serious

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games