Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:19 am
Mis whispered back,"I dont think Renamon has evr had it..."

Renamon balanced on Stingmons head and slowly inched to his face as it fell over and then hit the ground."Look its petrified of our power, after all that talk he was throwing about."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:01 am
"yes, Stingmon. Look in awe of our power." Cold~Fyre said with srate face then burst out laughing.

"Yeah, Cold~Fyre had it but I think he lost it in that battle."  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:06 pm
((>.> You guys are evil! I coulden't come on gaia and when I come back my stingmon is a petrified statue??!!!!))
*Stingmon suddenly dissapeared only to reappear right beside Cold~fyre* " Yes, very funny, now. Would you like to feel my wrath? Or should we settle this in a more polite fashion?" "Oh come on stingmon... leave him alone. What did he do to you anyways?" *Stingmon just stared into the gabumon's eyes, not looking away*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:29 pm
((Well we had to give a reason as to why the Stingmon didnt move))

"Now you Stingmon if you want a real battle how about I make my Renamon become a Sakuyamon and give you a Mega to tangle with?" Mis smirked showing her teeth partly.

"Yea i cant stand digimon like you, you annoy me from your existence so come on would you like to fight my Mega," Renamon shone a grin to match that of her tamer's  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:44 am
*Stingmon looked very angry, and his body started to glow*
"What? A digivolution??? But how?!"
*The light around stingmon turned to darkness, and as his raged engulfed him, he turned into blood stingmon*
"Stingmon.... What has happened to you?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:02 am
Hano takes out a small device and talks into it. A small voive eminates from Stingmon. "If anyone can hear me press on their temple and reply. A device has been planted on your stingmon and you so I can catch up with you. Where are you?"

"Your an idiot, you probably scared them to death," said his newly Mutant digivovled BlackMegaGargomon.  

Rinexe

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:52 am
The stingmon, put his claw on his temple "Who are you and why do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:01 pm
"I'm Hano, use to be evil became good, you don't remember? I'c coming to join the group," he said speaking into the device.  

Rinexe

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm
"No I don't rememeber, and I don't plan to. If you need us you will have to find us" He said, crushing the digivice attatched to him with his claws.

"Stingmon, you seem different, don't you think that was a bit rude?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:24 pm
"Tha' was rude...Ichi, get ot of that digivolved form and go back to the 3rd form you ever had..." Hano said as Ichi turned back into Devimon. "Dcope the area and tell me if you find anyone..."  

Rinexe

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 pm
"Touchy little bug, but either way if i dont have to delete you its less trouble for me, and trouble is so troublesome." Mis pushed a button on her digivice and it rang out a sonic frequency that transmitted her image along with the mage of everyone around her to every person in the digital world along with her position."I hope you didnt make that guy mad, cause hes gonna be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 pm
"Stingmon, we better go. Lets teach Xane who is the boss here. After all, you still remember the location of his palace right?"

"Of cource." Said the annoyed stingmon "How could I ever forget?  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Rinexe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:55 pm
As thought Hano arrives, but with a BlackMegaGallantmon and a Gallantmon. "You pissed me off...Akuma, Super poke." Gallantmon uses the only technique it knows and aims a very sharp sword at Stingmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Rikeza looked at the digimon around her and backed away, taking Cold~Fyre's paw as she did. "this is getting bad, those are megas."  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:49 pm
"Megas, smegas who are they suppose to scare exactly?, no one thats who I mean look at the clashing colors on those outfits." Mis said in disgust at the two new digimon that appeared.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games