Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:04 pm
"One second." Reno said, watching as a flurry of water balloons flew from the entrance into the HQ, splattering against RC and aimed to cover his skin in green body paint. "Happy birthday. You are now a blade of grass. And before you get mad, it washes off in like five seconds."  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:10 pm
Reno Vantas
"One second." Reno said, watching as a flurry of water balloons flew from the entrance into the HQ, splattering against RC and aimed to cover his skin in green body paint. "Happy birthday. You are now a blade of grass. And before you get mad, it washes off in like five seconds."

RC actually starts laughing. "I am a leaf on the wind! Watch me soar!" He says with what might be the first honest smile for the hybrid in a long time, taking to what air he can before landing and washing off the paint. He takes a deep breath. "Well, I better go back in and apologize. I will need more than just you to help out when the time comes." RC says to Reno.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:05 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"The more-hyup" Lykas dodged the incoming Power Whip with leaping rolling to one side, if only barely. "The-oof!" Being mid-roll, he'd failed to see Licktung's attack still in motion, the tongue encased in Grass energy swinging around toward him. It caught him in the stomach and threw him into a wall. "...Merrier..." He groaned the last word as he slid down the wall. Between the hits he'd taken in the field and this one, combined with the constant burning sensation caused by the virus surrounding him, he was sore. Quite a bit so.

"Ugh....Nuregami....Use your..." He paused, realization dawning on him. There was a way to end this without having to keep fighting. "Dragon Tail!" He pressed the button on his belt and released the Milotic as he finished the call. Nuregmi looked confused for a moment but did follow through after a moment. His tail took on a shimmering indigo light, reminiscent of a Dragon's attacks and he slithered across the room, snakelike in his motions, preparing to strike his foe.

"Tung!" The Lickitung roared as it began to gather Shadow Energy, it's aura flaring to life seconds before Nuregami reached it. Luckily, before it could execute the Shadow Rush it was preparing to pull off, Nuregami struck it in the back of the head with his tail fin/fan. The Draconian energy within it flooded into Lickitung's body and, in a seemingly miraculous turn of events, it ended up forcing the Normal-type back into the ball it had been called out of. A second later, yet another of Lykas' collection appeared. Genevieve the Dewpider appeared from his Safari Ball, looking utterly confused as to what was going on now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:40 am
Reno would snort and chuckle as he saw RC react to the sudden coat of paint he had received. That was definitely not the reaction he had expected to get from the Rayquaza hybrid at all, but damn was it worth it. "Probably for the best. Hate to have them think I got brainwashed or something." Reno wheezed out, doubled over from the laughing fit he had just had.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:01 pm
Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

The Dazzling Gleam would momentarily blind the Houndoom, the canine letting out a pained whimper in response. Thanks to the blinding light the hell hound was unable to defend its self against the incoming Granbull and its Play Rough attack, the Fairy dog pouncing it and pushing it into a cartoony fight cloud. The Houndoom was subjected to unspeakable horrors inside the cloud.

Once all was done and said the Houndoom would be tossed out of the cloud, worse for wear but still had some fight left in it. That said, the canine would realize it was out numbered and with a fierce snarl it would unleash a large ball of flame at the Snagems and their Pokemon. While the Inferno was inaccurate it would serve its purpose as it exploded in a fierce fashion and once the flames and smoke had settled afterwards the Houndoom would be gone, the Fire type using it as a distraction. The Snagems didn't know how why but they felt like that wasn't the last they had seen of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:53 pm
Keiko thanked both of her Pokemon before recalling them and focusing her attention on the Rapidash and her babies. "Are you guys okay?" she would ask, advancing on them slowly without actually getting close enough to touch them, not wanting to scare it off.

SubonicXP
Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:06 pm
RC makes his way back into HQ, looking quite different than he did when he had stormed out. Was everyone still there?  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:07 am
It had been a few days since the events in the training room and Lykas had been trying to decide on a name for his Lickitung, though he still wasn't quite sure if he was going to keep it permanently or return it to the wild once it was purified of the Shadow Virus.

Meanwhile, Odd was back in the training room, this time with Entr'Acte, Affannoso and Thing training.

"Thing, try using Gunk Shot. I know you have the potential to be very strong but I need you to listen to me and try." Odd instructed.

"Affannoso, use your Infestation. Make as may bugs as you can and try to block these attacks with them." Affannoso nodded and began to immediately spawn tiny necrophages, the small insects crawling out of his eye sockets and swarming all around him in no time at all.

"Entr'Acte, you're to use Flash Cannon. we're going to try and cut off Thing's Gunk Shot if it works and try to penetrate Affannoso's Infestation either way." Entre'Acte gave a small, occular nod, his singular eye shifting to show his consent. "Everyone ready?"

~Remember that we are not friends, Mortal.~ Thing reminded Odd before it began trying to focus on the task given. It only obeyed now until it gained the strength to overthrow its oppressor. If this mortal could help it to grow stronger and adjust to it's new physical prison, then it could deal with that for a time.

Odd gripped Entr'Acte's hilt, rolling his eyes at Thing at the same time. A spiral flash of light showed the energy gathering within the Honedge's blade even before it began to glow. "Keep that ribbon off my arm. Got it?" He reminded the soul-sucking sword. A small spiritual sigh escaped the sword as it acquiesced to Odd's order, his ribbon hanging limp afterwards.

By now, Affannoso's swarm of necrophages was thick enough to obscure the Duskull from view so Odd decided now was the best time to release their attacks. "Thing, go!" The Shuppet nodded and poured out the energy it had been collecting. It ended up as little more than a large glob of Toxic poison but at least it was a start.

As for Entr'Acte, the blade practically whistled when the Steel energy inside the Pokemon's body came pouring out in the direction Odd had it pointed. Luckily, it was towards the intended target. Unluckily, the recoil from the release caused Odd to be rocketed backward, clear off his feet, and changed the trajectory of the attack less than a half second after it was used. The resulting change in trajectory ended up causing the attack to miss the mark entirely.

"Ow....." That was entirely not what the plan had been. "Definitely need to work on these moves some more...." The Channeler groaned as he stood back up, Entr'Acte actually helping him.

Somewhere deep in HQ(actually in Lykas and Odd's shared room) a very Mysterious Egg was shaking violently and flashing with no one around to witness it. After a few seconds, the shell exploded violently, the pieces fading into the Æther before they ever hit the ground. What remained behind? A tiny little trunk-nosed dream snatcher best known as Drowzee. This may prove to be an interesting new addition to the Snagem HQ.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:22 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos is relaxing in the lounge with his canines. Abra is there as well, however she is asleep. "Hmmm, I wonder where sub is at; i need to ask him a question." He thought to himself. Arkelos looks around, "GRAY, might i ask you to locate Sub? I need to speak with him." A slight humming noise comes from the speakers. "Who do you think i am? His mother? I don't keep tabs on where everyone is located. Besides why don't you get up and go look for him yourself? I'm sure he can't be THAT hard to find after all." Arkelos let out a laugh, "Come on now, i just need to know if he's in HQ or out on a mission." GRAY lets out a scoff, "Fine i'll check; Lazy lout."  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Arkelos
SubonicXP

Arkelos is relaxing in the lounge with his canines. Abra is there as well, however she is asleep. "Hmmm, I wonder where sub is at; i need to ask him a question." He thought to himself. Arkelos looks around, "GRAY, might i ask you to locate Sub? I need to speak with him." A slight humming noise comes from the speakers. "Who do you think i am? His mother? I don't keep tabs on where everyone is located. Besides why don't you get up and go look for him yourself? I'm sure he can't be THAT hard to find after all." Arkelos let out a laugh, "Come on now, i just need to know if he's in HQ or out on a mission." GRAY lets out a scoff, "Fine i'll check; Lazy lout."

"You rang?" Sub asked as he suddenly popped up from behind a sofa. How does he do that?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:44 pm
SubonicXP

"Ah, Well hello. Thank you for your time. Wanted to ask you about something." Arkelos stood up and sretched. "I have been itching for some fun, maybe an adventure. The missions really aren't doing it for me. Have any ideas on what i could do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 pm
Arkelos

"Ah, Well hello. Thank you for your time. Wanted to ask you about something." Arkelos stood up and sretched. "I have been itching for some fun, maybe an adventure. The missions really aren't doing it for me. Have any ideas on what i could do?"

"Ah, I admire your spunk." Sub said with a smile as he came from around the sofa and sat down. "Hm...how do you feel about robbery?" He asked the man.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:04 pm
Arkelos Snickers, "Robbery huh?" Rubbing at his chin, "Sounds like a challenge, might even get something out of it for myself." He thought to himself. "Sounds fair, i'll take the challenge." Arkelos grinned, "What's the target, location, and details."

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm
Arkelos

"Splendid!" Sub said, rubbing his hands together in a most cliche manner. "In Veilstone City, in the Sinnoh region, there is an old warehouse. Years ago the warehouse was being secretly used by the now defunct Galactic Club. You weren't around when we clashed with them but a crazy woman named Io discovered a special meteorite fragment that turned out to be a Deoxys virus and used it as a Channeling artifact. With her new power she transformed the Galactic Club into the Stone Society, a small group of techno-religious fanatics all empowered by pieces of the meteorite." Sub said, giving Arkelos some backstory.

"During that time we discovered that Io had shown interest in a machine constructed by a man named Cyrus and the Sunyshore Gym Leader, Volkner. The machine was said to collect and store excess energy given off by Pokemon during battle, said energy capable of being used for other purposes such as powering machinery. The machine disappeared and was never seen from again, the blueprints destroyed after Cyrus and Volkner had went their separate ways. It's one of a kind and neither one of them has been able to replicate it since. I always had a gut feeling that Io took it and lost it in the chaos that ensued when our two groups clashed. I'm not really sure on whether or not the machine is in that warehouse but I figure it's a good place to start." He continued.

"So your mission is to head to the old warehouse and dig around, see what you can't find. I don't know what the machine looks like exactly but I do know it was the Sunyshore gym badge as a logo on it, Volkner puts it on everything he makes. Even if you don't find the machine there try and collect any clues you might find, anything to do with Io, the Galactic Club, Stone Society, or the machines creators. The warehouse is located in a secured fenced in complex with other warehouses so there will certainly be guards to deal with. Think you're up for it?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos ponders for a moment. "Hmmm, it seems a little to easy in my opinion. If i go in through the front door, the guards will be alerted. As will this Io lady. If i go in through the back door, it could be a trap they would expect. Teleporting in wouldn't be wise due to not knowing what could be waiting, for all i know we could teleport onto their banquet table like a stuffed Tepig center piece." After another moment of thought, Arkelos smiles back at Sub with a sinister grin. "You got yourself a deal mate."

Turning around and rounding up his pokemon, "Alright ladies and gentleman, we got ourselves a challenge. Y'all up for a good chase?
Houndour i'm sure you'll be excited to hear there will be a fight or two, Poochyena, Growlite, I got a special assignment for you two,
Furfrou i know you don't like getting your fur dirty; but i promise we pull this job off, i'll give you the best stylist coins can buy, no matter the price.
Rockruff, i need you to cover Houndour if she gets into any trouble.
Abra, you'll be my eyes and ears to the whole team.
Everyone got what needs to be done?
The group all bark and reply with great inspiration as they head off on their assignment.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games