Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm
Xaven the Raven
I'm considering coming back, what have I missed? (Classes are slowing down)

Its currently the afternoon of the freeday in November (saturday)
That just started and will go til next week.
Everyone has been doing different stuff really, by what i can recall:
Kiddos are getting sick. Namely Tera, but Ray aint doin so hot for other reasons
Some kids have been working on homework. Others are battling or relaxing
Ramona Floros is still in some big trouble with the whole museum stealing thing

Aaaand yeah.not much different happening rn  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:12 pm
Oh dear me! It is so rude not to at least greet the people in the OOC Aeea when I got here.~ yum_puddi

Hi guys! I'm literally new here in this guild. Nice to meet ya'll (even though no one hasn't introduced themselves or whatsoever) and I'm truly glad to be a part of a growing Pokémon Roleplay such as this. cat_blaugh

Looking forward to be roleplaying with you guys soon enough. heart

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 pm
London the Carbink
Oh dear me! It is so rude not to at least greet the people in the OOC Aeea when I got here.~ yum_puddi

Hi guys! I'm literally new here in this guild. Nice to meet ya'll (even though no one hasn't introduced themselves or whatsoever) and I'm truly glad to be a part of a growing Pokémon Roleplay such as this. cat_blaugh

Nice to meet you Carbink! Welcome ^^ Sorry for not replying yet to your profile its been a pretty busy day but we're taking a look so just sit back and relax and chat ^^

You have any plans for your character once he's approved?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Prairiefox
London the Carbink

Nice to meet you Carbink! Welcome ^^ Sorry for not replying yet to your profile its been a pretty busy day but we're taking a look so just sit back and relax and chat ^^

No rush PrairieFox and just call me London. :3_nod: But I don't live in London or any Europian countries. Also, don't tire yourself out from doing your job. And yeah I'll just sit back and chat (whenever someone's replying.)

My character? Well I'll just let him go to the Academy or perhaps to the classroom when it is still not considered late to post or something. But otherwise, he'll just relax at his dorm room or something like that. yum_puddi

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:31 pm
London the Carbink
Prairiefox
London the Carbink

No rush PrairieFox and just call me London. :3_nod: But I don't live in London or any Europian countries. Also, don't tire yourself out from doing your job. And yeah I'll just sit back and chat (whenever someone's replying.)

My character? Well I'll just let him go to the Academy or perhaps to the classroom when it is still not considered late to post or something. But otherwise, he'll just relax at his dorm room or something like that. yum_puddi

Oh okay ^^ Well right now we're on the Off Day so the students have the day off from classes and can do what they please as abiding by the rules so yeah he can kick back, go explorin' anything today ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 am
Prairiefox
London the Carbink
Prairiefox
London the Carbink

Oh okay ^^ Well right now we're on the Off Day so the students have the day off from classes and can do what they please as abiding by the rules so yeah he can kick back, go explorin' anything today ^^

Oh goodie! Now my character will be at peace and can actually avoid other students with ease. cat_blaugh

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am
London the Carbink

Hello! nice to meet you too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 am
amarzyciel
London the Carbink

Hello! nice to meet you too.

H-hi~ redface
Glad to see that you've replied to my introduction thingie. sweatdrop

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 am
London the Carbink

Hello!
Welcome to the guild (:

I'm DJ and I have two student characters: Ava Stenson and Nirav Goto
Cant wait to rp with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:18 am
London the Carbink

H-hi~ redface

emotion_c8  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:35 am
DJ Double B
London the Carbink

Hello!
Welcome to the guild (:

I'm DJ and I have two student characters: Ava Stenson and Nirav Goto
Cant wait to rp with you!
Hey DJ! heart
Thanks for the welcome to the guild, I really appreciate it. cat_wink
And can't wait to meet them. whee emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:38 am
amarzyciel
London the Carbink

H-hi~ redface

emotion_c8
rofl
Are you perhaps proposing a battle of emoticons? dramallama yum_strawberry

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:45 pm
Prairiefox

Hey, where are we taking nirav and koru to?
just wondering what the gameplan is -- there aren't too many other kids to talk to about the club as of yet

London the Carbink

Congratz on your charrie being accepted! He seems cool
I noticed he is really scared of bug pokemon
it just so happens that one of my characters is high key obsessed with bug pokemon
we should plot sometime if you're up to it twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:58 pm
DJ Double B

just wondering what the gameplan is -- there aren't too many other kids to talk to about the club as of yet

I uh...XD I guess I channeled a little bit of Koru and just went with it ^^" Well I know we were talking to Rue about talking to Maria about joining but I don't think she's posted anywhere yet ovo"

London the Carbink

Congratz on your charrie being accepted! He seems cool
I noticed he is really scared of bug pokemon
it just so happens that one of my characters is high key obsessed with bug pokemon
we should plot sometime if you're up to it twisted

Oh dear better watch out for the fluffy spiders of doom XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:58 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Was kind of wondering that too...
I planned on posting Maria today (since I got busy yesterday) and logged on to find you guys exited so I wasn't sure where to post. sweatdrop  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games