Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:41 pm
DJ Double B
X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Hey I'ma post Ava in the Grasslands here soon taking photos/scanning pokemon
Yall mentioned interest in getting characters together to photograph and scan pokemon, so we can all just meet there if you're still in!

Sure thing see you there biggrin

DJ Double B
Prairiefox

o0o HM who shall be the next target >w>

When you thought you replied but didn't T___T sorry!

Hmm not too sure.
I've asked about interest in rping joining the club/recruitment since Nirav made it but haven't heard much back
Think they've gotta find one more by the end of this RP day else they've gotta reapply, according to the rules sweatdrop

If you need another member Maria might be able to help out.
Could be useful since she's in the drama club.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:47 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
Well I though about her just pitching super huge ideas at first like "Hey let's make a giant charizard plush!" or something like that but then she thinks about it a liitle more nd comes up with something.................but Im so braindead right now I have no idea what that was DX What would you suggest for a first timer sewing project

Also realized, they've still gotta get another character on that to make sewing club a thing
so we're about halfway to the giant plushie lol

Hmm not too sure.
I've asked about interest in rping joining the club/recruitment since Nirav made it but haven't heard much back
Think they've gotta find one more by the end of this RP day else they've gotta reapply, according to the rules sweatdrop

It's okay! Hm well if you want Koru can meet up with Nirav and they can work out a game plan?

If you're down for it we totally can
They can figure out the plan and execute it to get that last member haha

They could meet somewhere on campus
The Courtyard maybe?
Or one of the Common Rooms maybe

Sounds good how bout the courtyard then? I was writing a post so I can go ahead and put one up there and have it say Nirav asked Koru to meet about it?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:48 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Hmm not too sure.

It's okay! Hm well if you want Koru can meet up with Nirav and they can work out a game plan?

The Courtyard maybe?

Sounds good how bout the courtyard then? I was writing a post so I can go ahead and put one up there and have it say Nirav asked Koru to meet about it?

sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:06 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Hmm not too sure.

The Courtyard maybe?

sounds good to me!

Ill work on posting it now ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:17 pm
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

ayy
Also, quoting both of yall cause Murreul mentioned that Maria may be interested in joining
We can coordinate something w/ all three of us
(And always recruit more people to have a lot more people cause the more the merrier)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

ayy
Also, quoting both of yall cause Murreul mentioned that Maria may be interested in joining
(And always recruit more people to have a lot more people cause the more the merrier)

I can have Maria run into Nirav and Koru if you guys want.
Instead of just two people getting together to figure out how to get more members it'll be with an unexpected third xd  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:44 pm
I'm considering coming back, what have I missed? (Classes are slowing down)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 pm
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

ayy

Instead of just two people getting together to figure out how to get more members it'll be with an unexpected third xd

YES! We need one more to get it started ^^ be our saving light emotion_kirakira  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

ayy

Sure thing, I'm just coding my first post for DJ. I'll probably get to both Maria and Eve tomorrow. Got up way to early and I'm getting sleepy. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

ayy

Sure thing, I'm just coding my first post for DJ. I'll probably get to both Maria and Eve tomorrow. Got up way to early and I'm getting sleepy. emotion_zzz

Its alright ^^ I have to work til close tomorrow so I wont be able to post til i get home goodnight ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:15 am
DJ Double B

Yall mentioned interest in getting characters together to photograph and scan pokemon, so we can all just meet there if you're still in!

murruelecreuset

Sounds good! I might take a while to post(if I can even post this week, I've been really swamped/sick since last Wednesday ^-^;; ) so feel free to continue on without Tera if I take too long!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:30 am
X Kaos X
DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

Sounds good! I might take a while to post(if I can even post this week, I've been really swamped/sick since last Wednesday ^-^;; ) so feel free to continue on without Tera if I take too long!

Alright, oh you feel better Kaos. heart  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 am
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this so I figured just quoting you guys here would work since it isn't a suggestion nor it is really a suggestion. I noticed there are a few Pokémon missing from the area forums that have been on the Daily Weather (common Pokémon). I noticed one a while ago and let Hitsukei know but I noticed another a few others. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I've listed them below.

xxx Grasslands xxx
Morning ~ Sunkern & Taillow
Afternoon ~ Doduo

xxx Forest xxx
Morning ~ Stantler

*Also on the Daily Weather Stantler is listed on both the morning and evening lists.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:46 pm
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this so I figured just quoting you guys here would work since it isn't a suggestion nor it is really a suggestion. I noticed there are a few Pokémon missing from the area forums that have been on the Daily Weather (common Pokémon). I noticed one a while ago and let Hitsukei know but I noticed another a few others. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I've listed them below.

xxx Grasslands xxx
Afternoon ~ Doduo

xxx Forest xxx
Morning ~ Stantler

*Also on the Daily Weather Stantler is listed on both the morning and evening lists.

Oh awesome thanks for letting us know! With the lists we already have them planned ahead way ahead of time but my guess is when we change the lists we may delete something on accident ^^" I'll go and take a look but thanks for bringin' to our attention Rue ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:58 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

xxx Grasslands xxx
Afternoon ~ Doduo

xxx Forest xxx
Morning ~ Stantler

Oh awesome thanks for letting us know! With the lists we already have them planned ahead way ahead of time but my guess is when we change the lists we may delete something on accident ^^" I'll go and take a look but thanks for bringin' to our attention Rue ^^

No problem Prairie.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games