Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 pm
Keiko rubbed Audrey between her ears, and rubbed Cutie along her abdomen to show her gratitude toward the two. "Thanks, you two. Rest up for a bit, okay?" she asked before putting them back in their balls and focusing on Lynette. "Yeah! We can't let other Pokemon get hurt like this!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:57 am
Allen was warped back to HQ with Claydol after his most recent mission, one that ended with more questions than answers for the seventeen year old. So he found himself in the medbay for the Zangoose he caught to be scanned. He'd worry about the out of place Lickitung once he figured out how the normal type interacted with the Shadow virus.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:21 am
Lykas arrived back at HQ with the recently contained Shadow Lickitung's Ultra Ball still in hand. The Ball practically oozed with an aura of danger and aggression which the hybrid was determined to keep in check as much as possible.

Downstairs, Odd was in the training room. He had Thing and Affannoso training with Celesta. In the meantime, he had another of his Pokemon incubating the Mystery Egg he'd recently purchased from Nebu. Or had intended as such. Instead, Fermata and Replay appeared to be arguing over who should do the incubating.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:18 am
Whilst the Zangoose was being scanned, Allen decided to bother squid boy 2 the squiddening not jellyfish. "Uh hey, could I check out the Lickitung you caught? I'm not the best at figuring out disease and poison stuff out just yet, but I want to see if I can figure out how it got infected.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:03 pm
Lykas nodded solemnly to Allen's request to look at Lickitung. "Sure but let's go to the training room first. There's an Immunizer built in there to prevent the prevent the infection from spreading to anyone else in HQ." He replied, heading off toward the elevators.

"Celesta, use Copycat!" Odd called in the training room.

The Mimikyu nodded, her blank, crudely drawn eyes staring off and into the Channeler's soul, seeking the darkest truths of his being. A pair of spindly, shadow arms slowly crept from beneath her cloth disguise, skeletal in their appearance. The bone-like shadow claws drew a circle in the air before a void of blackness appeared between them, a jagged beam of shadows erupting from it and encasing her target in the mimicked Night Shade.

"Excellent!" Odd called out. Celesta cheered in her eerie voice as Affannoso floated down to her level and circled her, cheering for her. She'd copied his attack so well, it was hard to say who'd done better.

"Thing use....um...anything, I guess." Odd told the Shuppet who'd yet to act.

~I am no puppet, Mortal!~ Thing retorted but eventually used a weak Sucker Punch on his target. At least it had listened and used something this time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:01 pm
Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

The Donphan would give off once last trumpet before wandering off into the tall grass, slowly but surely. It was feeling much better but it would still be awhile before it was back at full steam, it would probably feel good as new tomorrow morning.

"Well then you should getting moving. My sensors indicate another energy spike from the gully. If there is something specifically responsible for it there right now then it's currently active." GRAY commented..  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 pm
Keiko made sure her SNAG was set to detect energy before making to leave. "Alright, ready when you are," she'd say to Lynette.

SubonicXP
Darktornathore

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 pm
Tristen found his way into the med lab again after a short time. "Doc? Doc?" Tristen called out.

"Tristen? Boy, tell me you're not a visitor that is here frequently like your adoptive fathe-oh dear..." Upon closer examination, he could tell that the boy's energy was down considerably and he was burned...yet again. "You fought your Magmar again, didn't you? You haven't even recovered fully from the last time! I swear, you take after him too much."

"I'm sorry..." Tristen said, looking down.

The Doc could only help but put his hands behind his back, musing a bit. Not many really would legitamately apologize around here for that. Though, part of him sensed coming back here for his injuries wasn't what he was here for. "Did you actually do it?" Doc asked.

"Huh?" Tristen looked up.

"Your Magmar. Did you get the virus suppressed enough for the vaccination?" Doc asked.

"Yea. And I got the vaccine here too." Tristen said, holding it up for the Doc along with the Pokeball. "Alright, come on. Let's see what we can do. Fortunately my instruments are tempered to the heat. Otherwise we could have had problems. Though that said, we may need to find a place to put him. Unfortunately the beds are not set with Magmars or anything like them like Slugma and Magcargo in mind. It can take some heat. Not that much."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 pm
The Hatchening: Day 2

Completely unaware, even now, of the presence of Lykas and Allen heading toward him, Odd had his Pokemon still training away. "Affannoso, use Dark Pulse! Thing, Try Foul Play. Celesta, try and use Thunderbolt." Odd instructed his three most inexperienced Pokemon.

Affannoso nodded and charged up a whirling bundle of black rings, the black morass formed before him releasing a stream of interlocked, pulsating rings of pure darkness toward one of the targets.

Thing, despite his reluctance, obeyed and attempted to utilize an attack. It wasn't very powerful but he also wasn't trying too hard. He did successfully strike his target, though. Odd was feeling optimistic at this point. If he could get Thing to listen to him, maybe he could get somewhere in life afterall?

Celesta seemed to be struggling the most. Her body sparked but nothing really happened. "Try again, Celesta. Concentrate." Odd encouraged. The Mimikyu nodded in her creepy way before trying once more. This time, she produced more sparks but that was about it. A very tiny electric jolt sparked from her but it wasn't much more than a static discharge. "Looks like I found where we need to work with you the most." Odd noted to himself.

"Mimiiiiiii...." Celesta bemoaned her failure, crying softly. How could she expect to be loved if she couldn't even use her attacks?!

Watching from the sidelines, Fermata and Replay seemed to have decided to take turns incubating the Mystery Egg. Fermata was currently holding it bundled snugly in his wings with Reply resting on his head. The latter seemed to be impatient, however, fidgeting as if it was almost his turn.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:50 am
Requiem of Whyspers

He followed, looking around at the HQ. It had been a while since he first joined but Allen still didn't know the place all that well. "My name is Allen, by the way." He said in the elevator as they made their way down to the training room, mainly to fill the silence and to avoid listening to that god awful elevator music.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:52 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

He followed, looking around at the HQ. It had been a while since he first joined but Allen still didn't know the place all that well. "My name is Allen, by the way." He said in the elevator as they made their way down to the training room, mainly to fill the silence and to avoid listening to that god awful elevator music.

"Lykas." Lykas introduced himself in turn. "I think we've met before, honestly. It's just been a long time since we've seen each other." He explained with a small laugh. As they reached the correct floor and the doors opened, Lykas exited with Allen, tossing a greeting at Odd, who was standing outside them with an exhausted trio of Ghosts strewn across him.

"Training room?" Odd asked, calmly.

"Ya. I caught a Shadow Pokemon and Allen wants to inspect it. Figured the training room was the safest place with the Immunizer in there." Lykas responded.

"Good luck." Odd replied, aiming it directly at his fellow Channeler. Entering the elevator once the others were out, he watched them head off to the training room as his Decidueye joined him in the elevator, Mystery Egg in hand. Wing? Winghand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Good to know. And, probably." Allen agreed as he made his way into the training room. He made sure to go where the Lickitung couldn't move two feet then suddenly attack someone. Because it could do that. The boy didn't know how bloodthirsty it exactly was, so he sent out Beck to float above them- it also helped that having his channeling partner close made his channeling better. "Now, I can't exactly sense things actively like a psychic person might. Also this is my first time trying this. So send the little psycho out and pray it doesn't murder me." Allen said, agreeing with Odd. He would, in fact, need that luck.

"I actually don't know if I can do this, I'm just assuming the virus is similar to poison chi in that it infects the body in a similar way. Anyways." This was either a very good or a very bad idea. There was no in between.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:35 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"I just gave notice for Doc Owl to be on alert and prepare to treat mauling injuries and possible dismemberment. Furthermore the exits have been lock and you are now sealed in until the Shadow Lickitung is withdrawn. Please try not to die as it's demoralizing to the greater team. If you do die your body will be promptly incinerated and your ashes scattered off the summit of Mt. Silver. Can't be too careful." GRAY spoke from the intercom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 pm
"....So what you're telling me is.....all you know is that it's a great stick to hit people with. I seriously doubt that's why Dark stole it, but good to know that it will hurt like hell to be hit with." Reno slowly said, staring at RC with the hope that maybe the slight jab would get something else out of him. Here he was, hoping that maybe mister ancient beyond time would know things about his stuff. He was surprisingly dense and uncreative for a man with such a moniker.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

SubonicXP

Lykas nodded to Allen, though he felt he should contribute something other than the research specimen Allen was wanting to study. "Sensing energy is very simple, really. And you don't even have to be a psychic to do it." He responded before looking at the nearest intercom. "GRAY, be sure the Immunizer's active so the virus doesn't spread."

With that, he'd toss the Ultra Ball still clutched in his hand into the air, noticing as the now vacant ball returned to his hand, that his knuckles were white. He hadn't realized how tightly he'd been holding it until now. Such thought were immediately cut off, however, as the Lickitung from Hoenn suddenly Screeched into the enclosed space of the training room, the sound waves pushing the viral infection oozing out of it's every pore outward toward the edges of the room. Smart Shadow Pokemon.

"Hey! Look over here, buddy!" Lykas called to it, drawing it's attention away from Allen and toward himself. The thing had had an unnatural attraction to the Poison Channeler out in the field and if Allen was doing some studying, he needed to not be the focus of attention. Lickitung turned to Lykas and scowled. That was the one that had trapped it in the Ball! Refusing to go back again, it Screeched a second time, this time intentionally filling the air with a massive viral load. The Shadow infected energy hanging in the air would fill all those in the room with an unnatural fear and also make it impossible for their Pokemon to be recalled to their Balls.

"Oh crap." Lykas glanced up at Beck for a moment. He hoped the Koffing could resist the virus long enough for this. "We have to knock it out now." He told the poison channeler.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games