Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm
Darktornathore
Lynnette would attempt to regain her composure as she did, in fact, dust herself off after getting back on her feet. An exasperated sigh would escape from her lips as she checked her SNAG quickly to determine which way they were going. Once she had determined which way was west, Lynn would start walking, choosing not to respond to GRAY's snarky comments. "Lets just hope that nothing else decides to try and trample us, eh?" Lynnette would finally say, glancing over at Keiko as she did so.
-----

Silver would let out a little huff at Amaranth's question. "Hell if I know," he would say with a slight growl. The Houndoom hybrid would stare blankly in Darts's general direction when the other hybrid started suddenly speaking to him instead of RC. He would tilt his head slightly, muzzle parted just enough to show off rather sharp canines. "I know absolutely nothing about a staff, Darts. You are aware that other Houndoom hybrids exist, right?" he would say, the growl in the back of his throat rising and getting louder at being accused of stealing something he didn't even know existed until two seconds ago.
"Maybe he misplaced it somewhere he hasn't thought of and doesn't know why it hurts when he sits?" Amaranth asked, watching RC storm off in what looked like little more than a hissy fit. She could somewhat remember the events that led to the staff's disappearance, but the most that stuck out was having her second experience in the business end of a cave-in. Like most sequels, it was kinda lacking and painful to watch.

"Or at least don't get mad at us when we're dealing with a lot already..." she remarked after a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:01 pm
Darktornathore

Silver would let out a little huff at Amaranth's question. "Hell if I know," he would say with a slight growl. The Houndoom hybrid would stare blankly in Darts's general direction when the other hybrid started suddenly speaking to him instead of RC. He would tilt his head slightly, muzzle parted just enough to show off rather sharp canines. "I know absolutely nothing about a staff, Darts. You are aware that other Houndoom hybrids exist, right?" he would say, the growl in the back of his throat rising and getting louder at being accused of stealing something he didn't even know existed until two seconds ago.

"How about a belt then?" Darts fires back, arms crossed as he watches RC excuse himself from the middle of the entire ruckus without so much as a good reason why. "Hey!" The Giratina hybrid calls out, turning his back on Silver for a moment as he shouts after the Rayquaza hybrid. "The Houndoom hybrid's over heeeere!" He sticks a thumb back behind himself. "Gee..." He says, partially to himself and partially to Silver intentionally/unintentionally needling the other hybrid. "And they say you're the blind one in the team..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
As RC left. He'd find a snowy-haired Channeler waiting for him outside. "You'd get a lot farther with them if you'd stop only looking at things through your own little lense, you know." He stated, falling into step with no intent on getting an answer. "I don't know what was said but I do know you have a habit of not listening to anyone's point but yours. Try it sometime. You might learn something. I know I did when I started really looking." With that, he'd fall out of sync with the hybrid and let him go if he wanted. RC was part of another world entirely, he felt. If he didn't want to see things from another angle, it couldn't be forced on him.

RC would actually come to a stop. "Why? Because all i have learned so far is that they go into situations and leave them far worse than they arrive to it. And if it gets to be too much? They abandon it. I would be more willing to help if it didn't always end in explosions and fights against legends that leave regions torn asunder. They claim to oppose evil yet thier actions in doing so are just as vile. So yes, we have a major disconnect. One i am not sure can be bridged." The hybrid would respond to the other.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:38 pm
RCCaughtem
RC would actually come to a stop. "Why? Because all i have learned so far is that they go into situations and leave them far worse than they arrive to it. And if it gets to be too much? They abandon it. I would be more willing to help if it didn't always end in explosions and fights against legends that leave regions torn asunder. They claim to oppose evil yet thier actions in doing so are just as vile. So yes, we have a major disconnect. One i am not sure can be bridged." The hybrid would respond to the other.
"You sound a bit like Ein," Amaranth remarked, this time moving closer to the door. RC was still close and loud enough that she could hear him, and that remark struck a chord with her. "And maybe we messed up, okay? Maybe we messed up a lot. Last I checked, we actually saved Hoenn and they're the only ones calling us heroes of any sort. I'm sorry if you weren't around to bark at us, but I didn't know Sub died and made you the leader. Since I guess that's the case, how about you tell us what we've been doing lately then instead of flailing your arms and saying we angered a few Pokemon that would've killed us already if they were."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 pm
RCCaughtem

Odd crossed his arms and scowled at the hybrid. "There it is again. You're only seeing these events from your incredibly skewed point if view. You see us as some kind of group of villains instigating fights and leaving as soon as the getting's good." He pointed out, beginning to understand why the hybrid rubbed others the wrong way. "Have you ever actually been part of one of these events from beginning to end? We go in to stop things from getting worse and leave only when things have stabilized enough that we don't need to stay." Here, he tapped his chin a bit. "You mentioned Kalos before? Did you ever notice how what we did there was to help the oppressed people of the region to fight back against their oppressor? When we left, they were already organizing their new government. The fact they chose a psychopath to be their new democratically elected representative wasn't our fault. They did that to themselves. We never came I to contact with any of your legendary beasts then."

Thinking for a moment longer, he recalled another story. "this was before I joined the team, I think, but according to the records GRAY has of the events of the PlusPower incident, the Legendary Poke.on known as Zekrom was under the command of a power hungry tyrant and, if you didn't know, we had another Legendary Pokemon called Victini that saw what we were doing g and agreed with us enough to help us." He rattled off, silencing the hybrid with a slicing motion across his throat if he tried to cut off his rant before he was done. "And during all that, Cipher was creating their Chi Converters, which would have happened with or without us because they needed the power to create their evil little drug, which by the way, was fatal to Pokemon if overused, and they never bothered to tell this information to the public. And when we left, the damage that was done was not by our hand and most of it was beginning to recover already." Finishing off the abridged Saga of PlusPower, he continued before RC could get a word in.

"And now, in the present, when we learned about Zygarde becoming active, we also learned that Lysandre and Team Flare were after it. And we were trying to protect it from a group that we're well aware has some pretty messed up ideas of what to do with the world at large." He paused for only a brief moment to glare at RC before making one final statement. "Did we screw up at times? Of course we did because, more or less, we're all humans and we're prone to mistakes. Non of us are perfect little being who never screw up like certain hybrids with some kind of superiority complex and a thick enough head that they can't accept that we're not as bad as they seem to think we are. So if you, or anyone else, thinks we're so bad, then as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing left to be said about it to anyone and you can all go to Hell. I'll be sure to visit while I'm training." And with that, he'd walk off, back into HQ, through the man lobby and straight to the training room to blow of steam.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 am
Lynnette would gasp as she saw the injured Donphan, suddenly wishing she had a Pokemon of her own that could help heal it. Since she didn't, she instead would run her hands along the Pokemon's body, trying to find whatever wound it had so she could at least attempt to determine what caused it. "I wonder... Do you think whatever it is that's causing the increase in chi in this area could have caused this?" she would ask cautiously. Kneeling down, close to the Donphan's face and resting one hand on it's trunk, the girl would slowly run her hand along it in a comforting motion while Keiko's Pokemon worked on healing the injured Pokemon.
-----

Silver would let out a little snort, followed by a chuckle at Amaranth's comment. "Based on that hissy fit of his, sounds like you might be right," he would respond, crossing his arms over his chest. His ears would perk up as Darts spoke again, and a frown would form on Silver's muzzle. "A belt..? Hmm... That... that sounds sort of familiar," he would muse aloud, rubbing his temples with one clawed hand. It was hard to remember much of anything with how much he had been drinking lately. Maybe he should quit that..? Nah. "I either drunkenly left it back at that fiasco of a party, orrrrr..... It's stashed somewhere in my room. Either way, I can't remember right now, man," he would say, waving one hand around as he spoke, his other arm still firmly across his chest. Admittedly, Silver was starting to be pretty sure of where it was, he just wanted a moment to mess with the Giratina hybrid after he had just tried to sic RC on him. As for Darts's blind joke, Silver would just simply shake his head and growl slightly, not wanting to bother providing a response to it.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:01 am
RC listens intently and tben watches Odd disappear. His gaze then turn to Amaranth. " Vic-, i mean Sub is the best person to lead your group. He can be a bit frustating to talk to at times, but he does well. And why do you all think i am infallable? You all honestly and truly believe i never make mistakes? That i have no regrets that haunt me? No skeletons that lurk over my shoulder? For that is a very dangerously wrong set of assumptions. You all also forget that being part of something bigger is something i have gone so long without, my way of coping with things isn't to lean on others. I keep my pains to myself. So sorry if my shoulder seems cold at times because of it." The hybrid says to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 am
Reno would perk up as RC mentioned the words infallible, deciding that now might be a moment for him to reenter the conversation. "No, we don't think you're infallible. We think you're an arrogant blowhard whose last significant contribution to something that wasn't your post at Idiot Rock was to try and declare yourself the messiah to a bunch of Hoenn locals." Reno flatly said, strolling out beside Amaranth while Harleen and Kaiden filtered outside along with him. "But boohoo, the world's biggest Kecleon is hurt. Then maybe do this crazy thing: it's called talking at the same level as the people around you. Then they might get less defensive when you say blatantly ignorant things because you'll seem less informed rather than haughtily dismissing the petty concerns of 'peasents'. So you want to try this asking about missing things again or are you gonna leave in a huff, take out your anger on Idiot Rock, and let me rename it Idiot Crater?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:22 pm
Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

The Donphan would lay there as Lynnette rubbed its body while Audrey's cool healing energy washed over it and it was fed one of Cutie's Pollen Puffs. The combination of the healing moves gave the elephant Pokemon enough energy to stand up, though the Ground-type still seemed a bit wobbly on its feet. While still exhausted the Pokemon would show its happiness over being healed by letting out a 'toot' from its trunk and then proceeding to 'hug' Lynnette gently with it.

"That is a possibility." GRAY spoke up. "This particular Donphan doesn't show the usual signs of a mating fight, plus it's a female so yeah. I don't think it clashed with a Rapidash either, not only is that rare but Rapidash tend to hit and run away from Donphan due to type disadvantages. Furthermore it has no claw marks like it would when fighting a Sneasel, even though rarely attack Donphan even though they have the type advantage, preferring to target Phanpy. Whatever attacked it was not one of its natural predator or rivals." GRAY went on to state in response to Lynnette.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:37 pm
RC takes another deep breath. Gods he hated Reno at times. His way of making a point was like blasting someone with sand. But in RC's case, might it give a bit of polish?

"I could really use your guys help in tracking down Dark and the Pillar of Heaven. Dark has given me the slip and has laid particularly low since. You all seem to have a knack of finding lost things. And if there is still any issue surrounding Zygarde, I will gladly help." The hybrid says.

Polished? Ehhhhh, not quite yet. Probably the best given the situation though.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:46 pm
Giving a smile as he heard RC begin to concede to the reasoning he offered, Reno would nod to the hybrid. "There. Now, doesn't seem more polite? Now then, we are currently contending with Lysandre owning that Zygarde and the ramifications of that right now to look for the stick actively. However, you are free to see if we have anything from our general information collection."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:46 pm
RC would shudder at the news. "I think i may have to step in and help against this Lysander fellow. Zygarde is a fickle fellow beast on the best of days. But in the hands of someone with ill intent?" The hybrid just shakes his head. "Sounds like I can return to my pursuit of Dark and the staff at another point."  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:54 pm
"Strange thing is that Zac....er, Zygarde willingly went with Lysandre. So I don't know what that means but it never adds up to good things when stuff like that goes down." Reno told the hybrid, stretching himself out before looking back towards the horizon. Absent-mindedly messing with his left arm in order to make sure the thing was operating at top capacity, he eventually would speak again. "Do you actually know anything about that staff beyond it simply unlocking things?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:11 pm
"Willingly? Ohhhh, that is all the more troubling since that dragon isn't a big fan of humans. For him to just join forces so easily with an evil entitiy? We may be back in Kalos sooner than we think.

As for the Pillar, last i was aware, it had no mystical properties. This whole unlocking skill must either be something the craftsman added way after the fact or a whole different faction. It was just a simple ornate staff that had to be crafted from the hardest wood in my old homeland. Otherwise, i ended up breaking all the others that had been given to me post transformation. Some not lasting more than five minutes if lucky. The Pillar, in the fleeting moment i was allowed to test it, felt like it was finally the one that could go into combat with me and last." RC rambles on both issues.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Lynnette would let out a giggle as she was hugged by the Donphan, giving it a gentle squeeze in return. Listening intently to GRAY's response, the girl would frown. "I suppose this just gives us even more reason to seek out what exactly is causing this spike in chi, then. If it's harming the Pokemon that are native to this area, then we could have a serious problem on our hands," Lynn would say, trying to keep her voice steady. She would pat the Donphan's trunk lightly before stepping back from it. "We should keep looking around though. This Donphan seems like she'll be okay for now, anyways."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games