Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:47 pm
Reno stared at RC for a moment before quirking an eyebrow. "Alright, Puff. Mind answering some questions so that you can elaborate on your fun time stick from eons gone by? Y'know, things like why its so important, why we should care, and why you think you have this authority around here after doing less than nothing while we rampaged across Kalos. Again." Reno told the hybrid, rising now from the couch to stand beside Darts as he waited for an answer from the scaly hybrid. Realizing that this might be a bit, he leaned over the couch again before latching onto one of the malasadas not claimed by Harleen or Nalu and began to munch on the pastry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:24 pm
"Necessary? Probably not, though I did enjoy it." GRAY said in response to Keiko, which Lynnette would also get her question answered, the AI obviously responsible for them appearing where they did.

With the Dodrio and Doduo gone things would get quiet, just the faint sounds of their squawking in the distance. "No time to admire the scenery. Brush yourselves off and get going." GRAY insisted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm
RC takes a very deep breath. "The Pillar of Heaven was a handcrafted weapon AND a symbol of the role I was to assume, the role i am assuming. It represents the strength and power of Rayquaza. Why is that such a projection corrupted by evil could cause unnecessary conflicts, kind of like the lightning war you and the rest of this group just waged through the whole of Kalos. Ever think you just did someone's ditry work or only manged to piss off the legendary beasts of that land? Unsettling the forces of Life, Death, and Order is highly unwise. Yet you all probably leapt in without giving any thoughts to the concequences of your actions. So yes, I wish to get back the Pillar of Heaven to make sure some level of balance is restored." RC explains with a smoother cadence as he swallowed more of his anger.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:40 pm
Staring at the dragon for a moment, Reno would pointedly turn his back to the hybrid and letting a few of his psychic types filter into the room. "Huh. And here i thought that we were doing the good work of the people. But if the world's grumpiest, high and mighty salamander somehow thinks that our help somehow angered the nebulous and uncaring legendaries, then I guess we somehow did a bad because he wasn't there to parlay with these forces who could give less than an iota of a ******** about what we're doing." Reno growled out, continuing to keep himself with his back facing the Rayquaza hybrid and keeping his jaw clenched. "Go home to your lonely piece of rock in the middle of nowhere, RC. Come back when you learn either manners or social skills. So I expect you back when I'm in a wheelchair."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 pm
RCCaughtem

The next morning we had to flee the coming flames of war that had engulfed my homeland. Not even I am impervious to blackpowder weaponry and explosives. And in the chaos of the move to safer ground, the chest that had contained the Pillar of Heaven disappeared to the ages. By the time i tried to hunt it down, all records of it's existance had disappeared. I was left chasing empty shadows." RC fully explains to the group. He eyes Silver for a second and dismisses him. He didn't have the foul stench of Dark.

"THERE HE IS RIGHT THERE!" Darts screams, shaking RC's arm with a vigorous pull on his shoulder, directing his face towards Silver with a nudge from his golden hand on the Rayquaza hybrid's cheek, thrusting the man's face towards the blind hybrid. "Give back RC's staff!" he demands, thrusting his other hand with a single gilt digit towards Silver... before remembering the hybrid cannot see, causing his arm to waver a little bit. "Uh... eh... you... Silver!" He adds, to ensure the hybrid knows he's talking about him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 pm
In the midst of all the yelling, Amaranth would come down the hall, her Goomy on her shoulder for some odd reason. She'd stop beside Silver, seeing him before anyone else. "Oh, hey Silver. What's going on... here...?" Her tone would become a bit apprehensive when she saw RC, recalling a few choice events that she didn't want to think about and deciding not to move any further than she already had.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:43 pm
RCCaughtem
RC takes a very deep breath. "The Pillar of Heaven was a handcrafted weapon AND a symbol of the role I was to assume, the role i am assuming. It represents the strength and power of Rayquaza. Why is that such a projection corrupted by evil could cause unnecessary conflicts, kind of like the lightning war you and the rest of this group just waged through the whole of Kalos. Ever think you just did someone's ditry work or only manged to piss off the legendary beasts of that land? Unsettling the forces of Life, Death, and Order is highly unwise. Yet you all probably leapt in without giving any thoughts to the concequences of your actions. So yes, I wish to get back the Pillar of Heaven to make sure some level of balance is restored." RC explains with a smoother cadence as he swallowed more of his anger.
" I know of agree with Reno on this one, RC. I get it that you're quite literally older than the hills but you seriously need to get over you God complex." Lykas retorted, arms crossed in irritation. "If those Legendary beasts actually gave a damn about us or anything we did, they'd have actually done something to stop us." He pointed out as he started to pace around the other, more experienced hybrid. "You're stuck in the past. In the way of thinking of people from eons gone by. That, what is it, Pillar if Heaven? It's a stick. That you had decades; possibly even centuries to claim. I find it incredibly hard to believe that you completely lost it for that long without having stopped looking entirely."

His lilac eyes flicked around the room from one person to another. He and Reno couldn't be the only ones to feel like RC had some serious complex issues he wasn't addressing, could they?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:09 pm
Lynnette would attempt to regain her composure as she did, in fact, dust herself off after getting back on her feet. An exasperated sigh would escape from her lips as she checked her SNAG quickly to determine which way they were going. Once she had determined which way was west, Lynn would start walking, choosing not to respond to GRAY's snarky comments. "Lets just hope that nothing else decides to try and trample us, eh?" Lynnette would finally say, glancing over at Keiko as she did so.
-----

Silver would let out a little huff at Amaranth's question. "Hell if I know," he would say with a slight growl. The Houndoom hybrid would stare blankly in Darts's general direction when the other hybrid started suddenly speaking to him instead of RC. He would tilt his head slightly, muzzle parted just enough to show off rather sharp canines. "I know absolutely nothing about a staff, Darts. You are aware that other Houndoom hybrids exist, right?" he would say, the growl in the back of his throat rising and getting louder at being accused of stealing something he didn't even know existed until two seconds ago.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:12 pm
'Yeah, tell me about it," Keiko sighed, having to dust herself off a bit, as well. Since Lynette seemed to know the way to do, Keiko didn't bother checking her SNAG and simply followed the woman. "He can be so annoying sometimes, I swear," she added, trying to obscure who she was talking about in case a certain AI was still listening.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 pm
I had left the med lab not long ago, leaving Tristen there to be treated for burns inflicted by his Magmar from an excursion that happened not long ago. The kid seemed alright though, if a little irritated. The boy was once again reminded about the pains that was the Shadow Pokemon, an ever recurring nightmare to him that he's hoping that would go away sometime soon. Though it wasn't all bad, the boy did get a glimmer of hope now that he had a new friend in a Litten.

That being said, I started to sense tensions running high from the med lab, that feel in the air as if something was about to happen. Perhaps a chi spike as if a fight was about to break out full-on. I made my way from the lab and found myself back to the main room, just around the corner. I managed to hear part of that conversation, but whatever it was, it seemed RC was full of himself. Unlike anyone else, though, I'd be staying out of it for the time being, keeping an eye on what was going on, leaning up against the nearby wall and arms crossed. I wasn't getting into this one at all unless fisticuffs broke out. I'd be the proverbial bouncer in this establishment if that were to happen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:18 pm
After heading west for about seven minutes, seeing nothing but tall thick grass all around them and Mt. Silver behind them, the girls would come across something interesting, though not what they were looking for. In the middle of the grassy field there was a large boulder that seemed to expand and contract every other second. Upon closer inspection as they neared the girls would realize it was not a rock but a Pokemon, a Donphan to be exact.

Now able to get a good view the Snagem ladies could see that the Donphan was hurt, the Pokemon lying on the ground, its breathing shallow. The Donphan appeared aware of the pair as it glanced over at it, however it did not make any attempt to move away from them or scare them off, it seemed far too hurt and tired to do that. Even if the girls came right up to it and touched it the poor thing wouldn't move away. What happened to the fella?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:22 pm
"Oh, man," Keiko gasped, walking up to inspect the injured creature. Almost immediately, she lets two Pokemon out of their balls - Audrey and Cutie.

"Audrey, would you mind using Heal Pulse on this injured Donphan?" Keiko would ask the Audino before turning to Cutie. "I want you to use Pollen Puff on him, too. He looks like he needs all the healing he can get."

The two Pokemon nodded in agreement before using their healing moves on the Donphan. Keiko wasn't sure if this would fix its injuries, but at least its pain would lessen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 pm
RC just shakes his head and goes to leave. " You're right. I shouldn't come. Anything i seem to say is wasted on you lot anyways. If it's not relavent to you, you call could care less about it." And with that the hybrid departs the HQ. He was done wasting his time on them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:05 pm
With the Rayquaza hybrid stomping off, I needed once again an eyebrow to raise. As far as I was concerned, we already got a massive legendary Pokemon problem that Lysandre managed to bring against of us to no fault of our own and all we're trying to do is stop the ginger's tirade. And that's among other things, like Ein and the Shadow Pokemon. So, yea, our hands our full trying to make sure things don't get any worse within the region while he just sits in the middle of nowhere trying to maintain whatever balance he talks about...he's right, his words are wasted. But they're also rather hollow and uninformed from not understanding and refusing to understand what's going on at this end. "Don't close the door on your tail on the way out..." I muttered silently, not expecting him to hear.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 pm
As RC left. He'd find a snowy-haired Channeler waiting for him outside. "You'd get a lot farther with them if you'd stop only looking at things through your own little lense, you know." He stated, falling into step with no intent on getting an answer. "I don't know what was said but I do know you have a habit of not listening to anyone's point but yours. Try it sometime. You might learn something. I know I did when I started really looking." With that, he'd fall out of sync with the hybrid and let him go if he wanted. RC was part of another world entirely, he felt. If he didn't want to see things from another angle, it couldn't be forced on him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games