Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm
"Not as much as I would like, admittedly. But, enough that I could probably find my way around if required, I think? I suppose it depends on what part of it you're referring to," Lynn would say calmly. She would rest a hand on her face thoughtfully, tilting her head slightly to one side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:06 pm
"Well either way, I'll have GRAY help you both around Mt. Silver...if he wants his duct cleaned that is!" Sub shouted so that the AI could hear him, and he did. "Where you two are going to go isn't actually on the mountain, but in the Silver Valley around it. To the west of the mountain, across the grassy plain where you might have seen the Rapidash and Donphan run, there is a pretty deep gully. That gully is, without fail, used and fought over by the native Rapidash during breeding season, the Pokemon fighting over who has the right to use it. I've always been curious as to why they are so crazy about it and GRAY has done a few scans on the area which all returned an unusual concentration of chi in that area and yet his scans don't give us any conclusive evidence of what makes it unique. I want you two to head to the gully and check it out yourselves. Plus while you're there GRAY will be able to perform a better scan through your SNAGs."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm
"Don't much care to have to work with the big meanie, but I have to admit, I'm a bit curious about what's going down out there, myself, after hearing you describe it," Keiko said finally, after after taking a moment to glare unamusedly at said duct.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:03 pm
"Hmm... Well, I'm definitely up for checking it out. I'm sure I can handle working with GRAY. Or at least I hope," Lynn would say with a chuckle. "In any case, are we walking all the way there, then? Or do you have something else planned for our travel?" the girl would ask, at least a little concerned about walking all that way.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 pm
"I can have to teleported about a hundred yards away from it. Claydol doesn't like to teleport directly into wild territory so it's the best I can do." Sub said, Claydol appearing soon after. "Off you two go!" With that said Claydol and the two girls would disappear, regardless if they were ready or not.

-----

In a blink of an eye the girls would appear in the middle of a wide open grassy field, the grass up to their wastes and a nice breeze causing the grass to caress their stomachs. Claydol obviously picked this location due to how open it was, leaving little risk upon teleporting in. Either way the Psychic wouldn't hang around for long, the ancient Pokemon soon disappearing and leaving the girls to their own devices.

"I guess I'm helping you two." GRAY spoke up from their SNAGs. "The gully is just due west, a hundred yards exactly, as dear leader said. If you don't know which way west is, which I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, just check your SNAGs. Also, watch out."

"Do! Do!" A group of two Dodrio and five Doduo squawked as they ran through the grassy plain, headed straight for Keiko and Lynnette and showed no signs of slowing down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm
"I guess that makes sens-OH CRAP!"

Keiko has to leap out of the way to keep from getting trampled by stampeding Doduo and their Dodrio overlord. She sighs once she's out of the way, quickly gettig back up on her feet. "Was that really necessary?" she asked, making it obvious who she was blaming for that.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 pm
Arkelos is setting in his room deep in thought. Looking over everything he's been through with The Snagems, the fights, the missions, the friends. Getting up from his bed, Arkelos grabs a couple of bags and starts packing them. All of his canines are asleep scattered around the room.

After a little while, Arkelos is done packing. Looking around his room, he thinks back some more. "I don't know what to feel anymore. Everyone has been here longer, more experienced. I feel as though, i'm just a nobody. A piece of dust in the wind." Pacing back and forth for about and hour, Arkelos sits down on the edge of the bed, i don't what i'm doing. I try to be a good team member for them, i try to honor my first pokemon partner. Why do i keep trying to be something i'm not. I feel as though someone else is telling me what i should do, or where i should go. That's not me, Maybe i should just go back to the Hoenn Region, or travel the world again."

Sitting on the bed, Growlithe and Houndour wake up, Abra turns toward Arkelos. "Master, are you alright? I sense some distress in your mind." By this time, the two canines have jumped onto the bed next to Arkelos. 'I would be lying if i said i was. I just dont know where to go from here. I could take a short cut like i always have, or do the hard route; which i never follow through with." Brushing Houndour's fur, and scratching Growlithe's chin, he leans over. "What do yall think? Should we all just up and leave?" Poochyena and Rockruff have woken up to see what's going on. The four canine's shake their head in denial. "Well? What do yall think i should do?" All of his pokemon look at Abra, "Master, we are all in agrence where you go we will follow you. However, you must talk with Sub first and get his thoughts. You owe him that." Arkelos smiles. "You're right, I'll have to have a talk with him."

Standing up, he moves the bags to the corner, "Okay everyone wait here. I'll be back soon; hopefully." Arkelos wonders toward the kitchen, in hopes that he can get some answers, or at least clear his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jezebel is sitting at the table in the kitchen sipping some tea, the counters clean, the stoves are off, every dish is put away. "It is; quiet. I don't know how i feel about this sense. I need some sort of, adventure. Something that can put the spice back in my step. Don't get me wrong, Sub did tell me about the Master Fire Channeler on Mount Ember, if i remember that correctly." She said talking to his vulpix. "Oh Cayenne, I feel lost. I don't know where to begin with the Mission, Where do i start? Do i just walk up to the guy and say "Hey i want to be a fire channeler, give me the power to do so! This person hybrid guy is not a genie." She said with sigh, "What am i to do? All i do is cook and clean. I'm not complaining. I volunteer for the job, i make food for those that want it, i make sure there are snacks. I'm not wanting a thank you, or any of that kind of mushy stuff. I'm just worried about my Elder, and about this Major mission ahead. What if i fail? What if i can't control it afterwards? I feel as though i need a vacation, get out of these walls, stop doing the same boring repetitive routine day after day." Vulpix jumps into Jezebel's lap. "It's okay Cayenne, i won't go anywhere without you." Jezebel continues to sip her tea as she goes deeper into thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:22 pm
And HQ would get a visitor...but in a very foul mood.

RC barges into HQ and the annnoyance he is feeling could most likely be felt by anyone in that main area plus a room over. He is also mumbling very angrily under his breath.

If anyone was to be so bold as to try to ralk to him, it would be at thier own risk. You have been warned.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:28 pm
Perking up from his position on the couch, Reno would glance at Harleen and the....Pikachu resting on his chest. Well, he could ask taht question after he asked the more pertinent one involving their visitor. "So, Grump the magic dragon, what brings you to our neck of the woods? Got tired of sitting alone next to the dragon thingie?" Reno questioned, already knowing what the response from the hybrid would be. Well, he could wait since Reno was now busy examining the Pikachu that was resting on him. "So....are you Nalu or do I need to go check the vents for a small Pichu now?" Reno questioned the yellow mouse, getting a squeak of approval when he said his name. Well, at least they had an answer for that now. Grabbing a malasada off the coffee table, he would place it between the two partners before he began paying attention again to RC.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:37 pm
RC's glare would fixate on Reno. Maybe this wasn't the best time to be poking the peverbial bear with a stick? " I am here to see if i can't track down that rotten Houndoom Hybrid. It is amazing how well that coward has gone to ground after our fight. But he still has something of mine and I will not let him get away, so either help me find him or shut it and keep out of my way." The hybrid would reply to Reno in a very to the point statement.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:51 pm
Rolling his eyes, Reno would stare down the hybrid again with a bemused smile on his face. "So, in essence, your fun stick went missing and now you need to search everywhere you were before so that no one will end up finding it who shouldn't. Got it. Does it vibrate too?" Reno snarked from the couch, watching his Wynaut and Pikachu devour a malasada. "And before you declare how we need to help you and respect you, I would just like to say that you need to lower your opinion of yourself. Carry all tension any longer and your face might freeze up in that grimace." Looking at his Pikachu again, Reno would wait to see what happened when RC decided to respond.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:11 pm
RCCaughtem
RC's glare would fixate on Reno. Maybe this wasn't the best time to be poking the peverbial bear with a stick? " I am here to see if i can't track down that rotten Houndoom Hybrid. It is amazing how well that coward has gone to ground after our fight. But he still has something of mine and I will not let him get away, so either help me find him or shut it and keep out of my way." The hybrid would reply to Reno in a very to the point statement.

"Good lord RC." Darts says, coming out of the woodwork himself at the sudden flare of angry Dragon-type chi that flares up in the main room of HQ, rolling his neck to crack it slightly. The bottom of his jacket flits back and forth lightly of his own accord as the Giratina hybrid involves himself with the conversation. "What is this about a Houndoom hybrid taking something from you? How hard can it be to track down one hybrid? He took something from me too you don't see me having a tantrum in the middle of HQ about it. He's got to be pretty close, I just saw him the other day but didn't have a chance to confront him..." His eyes flit back and forth from Reno to RC's face, the red pupils rotating as he takes in the situation with a bit of mirth.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:06 pm
"Hey, I don't think anyone really wants to go directly into wild territory, honestly," Lynnette would say before the two of them were whisked away. Normally, Lynn would have been fine with suddenly being transported elsewhere, but, having the Doduo and Dodrio charging at them as soon as they arrived caused her to panic and dive out of the way. "I thought you said we weren't being teleported directly into wild territory?" Lynn would gasp out, trying to get back up onto her feet.
-----

Snagem's resident Houndoom hybrid would be passed out in his room, sleeping off a hangover. However, something would cause Silver to wake up. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but, in any case, he would groggily step out of his room. As he neared the main room of HQ, he could hear the commotion going on between some of the other Snagems. "What in the-" Silver would start to say as he walked into the room, not really knowing what was going on. Though, he knew he could hear Darts and Reno's voices mixed in there.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:32 am
Lykas appeared in the main room shortly after Darts and Silver, stretching out. "Why don't you calm your scales, pal. Pitching a hissy fit over something you forgot you even owned doesn't make it any more or less yours. If you had ever actually cared about it, you wouldn't have left it lying around for just anyone to find." He stated to the hybrid plainly, giving him a glare of his own. While he didn't particularly trust Varuna anymore, he was still taking the ancient hybrid's side that it was up for grabs if it's owner didn't care enough to actually claim ownership.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:59 am
RC takes a deep breath. " I do have claim to it. The night before I was to formally be presented it, I was allowed to test it's weight and balance. The master craftsman had their pride on the line. It was the perfect weight and balance for me.

The next morning we had to flee the coming flames of war that had engulfed my homeland. Not even I am impervious to blackpowder weaponry and explosives. And in the chaos of the move to safer ground, the chest that had contained the Pillar of Heaven disappeared to the ages. By the time i tried to hunt it down, all records of it's existance had disappeared. I was left chasing empty shadows." RC fully explains to the group. He eyes Silver for a second and dismisses him. He didn't have the foul stench of Dark.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games